Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC (35803 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Wike Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu Morally Inappropriate / 2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by anonimi: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:
continue laughing you laugh more than that before Osun state electron so continue laughing.

Are Lagosians as smart as Osun people?
Time will tell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by noble99: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
grin
So Wike don dey control Lagos, na go tell Lagos Ian's who to vote for
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by anonimi: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2022
wpadmin:
Lagosians are happy with Sanwo Olu. I do not think the time is ripe for PDP to win Lagos.

Are you talking about a different Lagos or you are implying that Lagosians are sufferhead mumus?
The Lagos where Thiefnuibu and his puppet Sanwo Olu steal billions in IGR from the people as well as the federal allocation received on their behalf plus loans and PPP funds instead of employing workers and teachers to have water in every building, free education for all children etc? Somethingt that Jakande did in four years with comparative shinkinni change money?
What comedy skit are you trying to labour in vain to produce with these fake line of "Lagosians are happy with Sanwo-Olu"

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by onome2013: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Is wike anything in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by anonimi: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Crafteck1:
What tradition is left in lagos biko? Dem go give una 3k to dey talk nonsense up and down, a land built with the sweat of people from different tribes and religions but one person wakes up one day to claim he built it, a land filled with so much corruption and injustice, a land with people whose hands have blood of young and old men and women dripping,smells of sweat of rich and poor illegally harvested and yet the stretch the hands and ask to continue leading us..

Maybe that is why Thiefnuibu and his boys have failed to employ teachers to provide free education for all children, even though they claim to be progressive heirs of Awolowo's politics. That way Lagos can be filled with badly educated/uneducated agberos, area boys like the northern almajiris who suck up any trash propaganda and hail their oppressors for dashing them crumbs from their own commonwealth.
Can Stockholm syndrome be worse than that

Babasessy:

The Awolowo rebirth in the Southwest has inspired gongs, songs and rhetoric of sorts. But they have missed one point.

It occurred to me in Abeokuta last week amidst the big crowds and euphoria of the swearing-in of Senator Ibikunle Amosun as governor. In all the states from Lagos to Edo, where Awo has witnessed ideological resurgence, hardly a single family member has played a role.

So we have an Awo family without an Awo. That is an irony. But history overwhelms us with this sort of twist. Obafemi Awolowo toiled for his reputation. His roots were lowly, he toiled to school both home and abroad, launched into careers in law, business, journalism and eventually politics. He carved a niche for himself, and became the first methodical and charismatic leftist in our history.  Other leftists abounded but they did not inspire comparable drama and following.

He faced tribulations, went to jail, failed in elections, won a few, but he imprinted his ideas and legacy in the country, and no single mortal has beaten him in the history of this country. His greatest achievement was in the area of ideas, and that was how he fashioned a family. Most families are born of biology but his issued from ideology. That family suffered with him.

In a spoof of Jesus Christ, these were the men who followed him in his teachings, and endured with him in his temptations. So he formed a kingdom for them in the Southwest, in the old Western Region, presiding over his projects, his legacies and people.

In all of these, the family he had was not his flesh and blood. In another spoof of Christ, who were his family anyway? Those who were with him must be counted as his family. So, I combed in the ambience of Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), and I found none. I went to Ogun, I frisked the crowd under Amosun’s bower, hardly any. Around Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola in Osun, I could not lay a finger. With Governor Kayode Fayemi in Ekiti, where are the forbears of Awo? Yet, I can hear the chants of Awo. Hardly in any of the inaugural speeches or any of their other public intervention would you miss the philtre and filter of Awo from these gentlemen. To parody Novelist Joseph Conrad, they are the sparks from Awo’s sacred fire, the messengers of the might within the man.

Already all of them are pursuing the legacy ideas of Awo: free education, free health services, infrastructural development, urban renewal and economic engineering.

Lagos has posted itself as the John the Baptist. The others are putting up valiant efforts, and the world of course is watching to see how well they will perform. It will call for great work, resourcefulness and cooperation. They are the real Awoists, and Awo was a man of rigour and vigour.

The Awo son that many expected to take after the father was Olusegun, who unfortunately died in a car crash. We shall never know if he could have pulled it off.  But the others have not shown much of the paterfamilias’ brio and depth. In the past decade, under this republic, they have blended with the wrong crowd. Even H.I.D, hobnobbed with Alao-Akala, who brought illiteracy to governance; with Oyinlola who turned the grace of office into a hell-hole of despots; with Daniel who could not arrest his quick fall into megalomania.

I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death. Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/index.1.html

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Stanislause94: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:
No be only endorsement grin grin, LAGOSIAN has resolve to vote massively for JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.
joke of the century
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by hotseat: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2022
On a serious note, how does Janitor, sorry, Jandor hope to defeat a performing Gov. Sanwo-Olu in a clean and fair election?

Truth be told, Lagosians can't be dazzled by the razzmatazz of a greenhorn candidate and his daydreamer running mate of a divorcee actress!

Lagos State administration is not for square pegs in round holes.

Sanwo-Olu, abeg carry go!

Your second term in office is already signed, sealed and delivered both on earth and in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Ezmans: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Honestly, Jandor and Funke Akindele are more of a comic relief than Lagos governorship Candidates.

Meanwhile, I have been in Badagry since yesterday and I haven't seen a single poster with Peter Obi's face on it. Peter Obi has only one job in this election, reduce Atiku's votes to pave way for the Jagaban.
but when afenifere endorsed Peter obi you people where crying like a wolf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by cheaperstores: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2022
These politicians knows how to play their games to suit their interest not yours. Let your vote go to the best man for the job not by the theatrics of the politicians.

Buy land in Arowojobe Estate Mende Maryland.We have prospective buyers but did not meet our price target.
Outright sale: 260million
Size: 3,388 SQM
Title: good title
Call:08034060022

hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/jandor-in-severe-pain-over-wikes-endorsement-of-sanwo-olu-lagos-apc/

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by olawonder(m): 7:36am On Oct 19, 2022
Sentiments aside, Sanwo Olu deserves a second term… the man is very active, even during the pandemic he continues to build infrastructure and commissions projects. I’d vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by plaindealer: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2022
There's something about them that looks so off, so not right.

They just look too comical and unserious grin grin

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by sweetkev(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2022
wpadmin:
Lagosians are happy with Sanwo Olu. I do not think the time is ripe for PDP to win Lagos.

PDP is not a tactical party. They have no single strategy to displace APC from Lagos.

When PDP was in power (pre 2015), the APC used the media and all the bad things happening in the country to displace PDP from power.

This is 2022, Nigeria is worse than 2015 but PDP has not launched any strong attack against the APC. The only person attacking for PDP that I know off is Reno.

Is it the Illegal Oil Pipeline, is the flooding that the president has failed to address, is it the health of Tinubu or the dollar exchange rates, abi is it the price of food items.

PDP does not understand what it means to be an opposition party.

APC and Tinubu are brutal.

PDP did not learn anything from Funsho Williams.

If PDP was in charge of Lagos and MC Oluomo was in PDP, by now APC would have either wooed Oluomo over or terminated him.
Hmm 100 percent
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Gfrank07: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:
No be only endorsement grin grin, LAGOSIAN has resolve to vote massively for JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.
Werey who be Jandor?

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by newnigerdelta1: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:

You are a failure and failures always have excuses
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by figment232(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2022
InvestorVee:
i entered lagos last monday. so i saw this pdp governorship candidate poster. A man jus walking closer just said Haa! Fashion parade! i had to look again. lol. Jennifa think say na ayetoro street council be this
In delta state here we don't posters to vote Peter. Obi come 2023 ....Our minds are made up.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by figment232(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:
Honestly, Jandor and Funke Akindele are more of a comic relief than Lagos governorship Candidates.

Meanwhile, I have been in Badagry since yesterday and I haven't seen a single poster with Peter Obi's face on it. Peter Obi has only one job in this election, reduce Atiku's votes to pave way for the Jagaban.
Posters are irrelevant our minds are made up.Obi 4President
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by InvestorVee(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2022
figment232:
In delta state here we don't posters to vote Peter. Obi come 2023 ....Our minds are made up.
A southern president is what i seek. Obi or Tinubu.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by hohafrank(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2022
JAMO84:

This is dreaming,right?
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by abokikhalifa: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Jostoman:
even your governor himself know that he can't defeat JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE in 2023.

Lol. This is not Nollywood or African majic

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by lomprico(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2022
What wike did is tantamount to expulsion! But that's none of my business, na Obi I know.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Jking20(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2022
No words...just smiles
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Jostoman: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2022
Peacecore:
Are you for real. Buh da dia poster too look like a wedding photo. Dem fit dey run ... behind d scene
LAGOSIAN are ready to celebrate them as governor and deputy governor next year.
Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Prinzzy5:

I don't know why they run away from this facts. Who is going to guarantee votes for Tinubu UpNorth? Mtcheew
If we are to look at this whole thing using the 6 Geopolitical zones, Tinubu has lesser chances.

Because south west will be massively on Obi atiku Tinubu, south East Obi more and Atiku, south south Obi and Atiku ( Tinubu will get ooh but high percentage Obi and Atiku, north heavily divided, kwank(high) Atiku ( high) Tinubu ( can’t tell) and Obi go share

The battle field of this election season will be north central, who can clear north central is the winner, because it’s not a 2 horse race, like 4 horse races but two small fish ready to swallow votes from the big fishes

1 Like

Re: Jandor In Severe Pain Over Wike’s Endorsement Of Sanwo-Olu - Lagos APC by Peacecore: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jostoman:
LAGOSIAN are ready to celebrate them as governor and deputy governor next year.
Who are the Lagosians? You and you, I guess grin. Go and write it down; that ticket won't garner up to 30% of the votes cast. Or if e too sure for you, u put am money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting / Female Suicide Bombers Shot While Trying To Attack A Military Post In Borno.PICS / Celebration As Alex Otti Wins Abia State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.