Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 (10984 Views)

Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye, Calls Him A 'bodyguard Senator' / Olusegun Obasanjo Replies Sen. Dino Melaye, Calls Him A Bodyguard / Photo: Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye On Twitter called him Bodyguard-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by redsun(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Obj is a wanton pig and seems to thrill most of you so-called dundee progressives.That guy deserves nothing but eternal slammer.Ibb is far more relatively a more descent creature than obj
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by moremoney4: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
At least Obasanjo brought some development, what has IBB done for Nigeria. Obasanjo built some power plants and brought the mobile phone revolution. With all the golf oil money, the only thing IBB did was built 3rd mainland and Aso Rock for selfish. reasons. They are old and should respect themselves and keep quiet.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by mansmith(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
c mad men going mad,e no easy ITT,international thief thief
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by redsun(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
What development with 16 billion dollars that disappeared into oblivion with nigeria still abject darkness?And that is just a portion of the money he stole during his reign of terror.

Most of you guys must be really crazy not to think that obj deserves a bullet in his gorrila head,the reason why nigeria is backward is because of people like you that can't comprehend the truth,even when you think of yourselves as educated.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Knight1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
BABA and IBB have not been on good terms for some time now.
2007 was the last straw. IBB thought he'd just come and take over the baton; BABA had other plans.
ndu_chucks:

The joke is on you people!    cheesy

IBB and OBJ are bosom friends, they probably called each other laughing about how one of them wounded the other with these statements.  Truth is, these 2 love each other like brothers in addition to being partners in crime.

BTW so Baba has joined IBB in his folly or what? cos i don't still get the concept of his response
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by okunboy: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
IBB, "Obj is a failure", 1 point
OBJ, "IBB is a fool", 1 point
IBB, "Obj is an Inbreed", 1 point

IBB total score = 2
OBJ total score = 1

IBB still leading.

In this fight, the rule is; if the opponent refuse to respond in 2 days, that will be taken for a tactical withdrawal and the referee will be left with no other option than to declare the candidate with the highest scores the winner. As it is now, OBJ to play next!

Oya baba iyabo dont disgrace us o!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2011
LOL, Baba IYABO don vex ooohhhhhhhhh! LOL, Nice comeback obasanjo! A fool at 70 is a fool till death!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by PointB: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2011
okunboy:

IBB, "Obj is a failure", 1 point

IBB total score = 2
OBJ total score = 1

IBB still leading.

In this fight, the rule is; if the opponent refuse to respond in 2 days, that will be taken for a tactical withdrawal and the referee will be left with no other option than to declare the candidate with the highest scores the winner. As it is now, OBJ to play next!

I disagree on the scoring. The point should be awarded on the basis on the effect.

Certainly 'A fool at 70' as birthday wish should carry more point than simply 'A fool'
On the other hand "Obj is an Inbreed" is more like an uppercut. If well connected, it could result in a knock-out blow.
So let connect the points:

Obj is spot on: IBB is a fool at 70 - 10 points
But is Obj an inbred? If this is agreed, then IBB should be awarded 20 points.

The rest of your points are spot on!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by lafuria1(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2011
nigerians, see hw we are takin sides and we want 2 fight corruption. Gej, just relax, no over work urself, Enjoy ur 4yrs. Guys, dia statement if nt 2wards addresin 9ja present prblms shld nt make headlines at all. Na dem sabi nw
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Rastamann: 1:03am On Aug 19, 2011
They are both fools at 70! Babangida's eight years + Abacha's eight years + Obasanjo's eight years = 24 years of vanity in Nigeria's quest for socio-economic development
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2011
Battle of words let's see who ll be the last man standing.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2011
see fight!

but from what i read here, obasanjo triedo,
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by fredoooooo: 1:22am On Aug 19, 2011
this one na two old men they fight , make small pikin no put him head o , hahahahahaha , Baba na baba sha cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 19, 2011
Rastamann:

They are both fools at 70! Babangida's eight years + Abacha's eight years + Obasanjo's eight years = 24 years of vanity in Nigeria's quest for socio-economic development
true talk.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Ndipe(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2011
Rastamann:

Abacha ruled for less than 8 years.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Hiccup: 1:34am On Aug 19, 2011
Honestly,I have no qualms about both men engaging each other in a mudfight-afterall,they're birds of the same feather.They belong to the same ignoble league of abysmally failed leaders.And my stomach turns each time any of them is talking or,rather,shamelessly throwing up stenchy vomits.Nigerians rightly deserve a profound and unqualified apology from them for the nightmare they visited upon the citizenry.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by okunboy: 1:51am On Aug 19, 2011
PointB:

I disagree on the scoring. The point should be awarded on the basis on the effect.

Certainly 'A fool at 70' as birthday wish should carry more point than simply 'A fool'
On the other hand "Obj is an Inbreed" is more like an uppercut. If well connected, it could result in a knock-out blow.
So let connect the points:

Obj is spot on: IBB is a fool at 70 - 10 points
But is Obj an inbred? If this is agreed, then IBB should be awarded 20 points.

The rest of your points are spot on!

I perfectly agree with you on the bolded. This definitely threw baba down 'gbosa!!!' on the ground. That should definitely earned more point. But I am seriously expecting some dangerous head-butt from baba very soon, that may counter the 20 point, or else na knock-out be dat o.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by okunboy: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2011
I dey laff 0

Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by PointB: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin nice toon.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 19, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
luk OBJ face
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by nkeco: 3:33am On Aug 19, 2011
[sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]THIS IS THE TIME FOR EXPOSURE, IT MOST SURELY COME TO PASS, [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Hiccup: 3:47am On Aug 19, 2011
Hahahaha, I go dieooooooo!!!Imagine a kettle calling a pot black!Baba Iyabo,could you please give us a break by shutting up for a secondBoth of you left office with"enviable records"and our collective verdict on you both is obvious.My advice to you and your "buddy":Apologise to Nigerians for your misrule,seek forgiveness from God,and minimise into irrelevance for good.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 19, 2011
Two bloody fools. . . .
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ficoram(m): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2011
Two stu-pid old men,did i hear you guys say apologise-No,i pray God never forgive them,because these fools has sent a lot of pple to an early grave because of their greed and useless administrations.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by deb(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2011
I don't like OBJ. I have never liked him because he happens 2 be an opportunitist all his life reaping where he did not sow but yet I cannot compare him with IBB because Babangida is a big time fool and d worst leader, oops sorry, worst ruler Nigeria ever produced. He is d father of institutionalized corruption that even a new born baby in Nigeria is struggling with right now.
Shameless old fools both of them.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by TenKobo1: 6:14am On Aug 19, 2011
i used to think that old age is wisdom but for this two broken drums, old age is stupidity.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2011
Ten Kobo:

i used to think that old age is wisdom but for this two broken drums, old age is stupidity.

Sorry sweety. Its not old age. Its just that Nigerian men dont age well.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by nigerhead(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy which one concern me with all these preliminary sizing up, let them start giving us juicy details, make them two yansh open for public.

They should not do any tactical withdrawal o, make Baba Iyabo blood de boil like King Kong, and Babaginda mouth continue to de run like Maradona for 1986 world cup.

When is Baba Iyabo's birthday, just cant wait to see what IBB will say to him. The two old farts are getting senile and have too much time and money (our collective money) on their hands.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by zaragoza(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2011
obj indirectly agreed with what IBB said concerning him! In obj's reply, he neva mentioned one single thing he achieved in his tenure as a civilian president. All he did was to tell us what he did in his military regime, he said nothing about the 16billion dollars he squandered on power!!!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2011
i knw say our NOLLYWOOD BOYS NO GO FAIL
A NEW MOVIE WILL BE OUT IN THE NEXT ONE MONTH
THE TWO EX MILITARY GENERAL WAR PART1 AND PART TWO
BABA IYABO VERSUS MINNA CLOWN
BABA FOUR STARS VERSUS BABA HAUSA
OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE PART ONE TO THREE
THE FOOLS BEHIND THE FALL OF NIGERIA
BABA ZOOKEEPER VER  BABA ONIKUN PELEBE
BABA OLUAIYE 1 THE CHAIRMAN
THE WARLORDS OF AFRICA
THE MINNA FOOL
THE EVIL GENIUS VERSUS BABA IYABO
IBB AND OBJ 1-3
THE WANTON PIGS ARE BACK
THE MINNA FOOL WITH THE SPACE LOVING TEETH
UGLINESS IS NOT A DISEASE
OJU IGOS OF AFRICA
MANAMAM
THE GENERALS
SHUN SIR 1-5
COMEDY GENERALS
[b] IBB the Gentle face killer
OBJ the Ugly face killer

IF YOU KNW THE REST CARRY GO[/b]
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by aribisala0(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2011
okunboy:

IBB,  "Obj is a failure", 1 point

IBB total score  = 2
OBJ total score = 1

IBB  still leading.

you know in boxing you can win on points or by knock out. not all points are equal
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2011
now you see
when the fight starts
the an in the picture will be the ref in the ring
ticket money shall be 20 naira
order your ticket from the wantonpigsareback.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License / 9th NASS: Controversy Trails Proclamation For Inauguration / Plane Crash In Port Harcourt: Few Minutes Ago. [No Casualties]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.