Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 (10982 Views)

Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye, Calls Him A 'bodyguard Senator' / Olusegun Obasanjo Replies Sen. Dino Melaye, Calls Him A Bodyguard / Photo: Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye On Twitter called him Bodyguard-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by eghost247(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pointless Arguements
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by rhymz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Stooopiiiid Ignorant corrupt Money-bags that have ensured that Nigeria remains in tatters. Make retarded ghost catch the two M'orons make them begin spill beans on eacher and start mouthing off the atrocities they commited in this country. Who cares what they did or did not do, they are now a part of our history that is painful to remember.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Merc: 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB is a discredited ruler who ordinarily in other countries should be marking time in jail. I am sorry for Nigeria if someone like IBB is still in the limelight while the country groans under the burden of his destructive years in power. For OBJ, it is a story for another day.
angry
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by RexyDon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2011
The duos are indeed clowns on the stage of both Nigeria past and present affairs. The harsh destiny and misfortune befalling this country before and after the jubilee could be simply traced by their indulgence and ploy to acquire us as their personal properties.

Though they did little to the masses and gained  a lot for themselves in their respective dispensation, they fed fat and pauperized our personalities without chunk of favour. It's a black memory that can never be forgotten, scar to remained indelible in our subconsciousness even as we have forgiven them.

Now it's their time to laugh at us - I agree they are making jest of us.
I think this generation, especially the youths need to be agent of change as this trend need not to repeat itself.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Hardeyorlah(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB knows is days r numbered dat is y he has been blabbing
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by tlops(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2011
Both men are living in regret.

IBB should have hung himself long time ago (if he had sense)
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Pk001(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2011
maxpro-xl:

IBB is a big fool,  obasanjo performed better than any other nigerian president in history. that is not to mean obj was perfect. ibb promoted corruption to its peak. tell me in 8-years what did he achieve. he only expanded d gap between d rich and poor. everytn prominent now in nigeria happened betwn 1999 & 2007.

obj promoted privatisation which boosted every sector of the economy. AGRICULTURE, FINANCE, YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS, ENVIRONMENT, EDUCATION, HEALTH, ENERGY, HOUSING, SECURITY, TRANSPORT etc.

in developed countries, privatisation is the key. government operations are not as big as the private sector. that is what drives their economy. china & japan are good examples. these are countries that av surpassed germany, france, russia & england.

obj privatised two refineries(kaduna & port-harcourt) just before he left office in 2007. yaradua came and reversed it and paid back the buyers. tell me since 2007 has these two refineries been restructured by the federal government. IN THE UNITED STATES, INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS OWN IPP(INDEPENDENT POWER PLANT) making power available and creating income for the government through taxes.

ibb is a frustrated politician. he is confused and just striving to be relevant. he has decided to use his 70th birthday to create attention. IBB is less intelligent, less informed, less visionary, less purpose driven than obj,  am not a fan of both men. but being analytical, obj is far better than ibb.

HOWEVER, DONT BE DECEIVED, THESE TWO MEN ARE NOT ENEMIES AS IT SEEMS. IBB SHOULD LEARN TO BE OBJECTIVE AND SENSITIVE IN HIS UTTERANCES

You said it well .
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Goldieluks: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
They are both FOOLS! OBJ and IBB!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Donmeca(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB and OBJ. . .are they truly fighting. . .or just making headlines? This is shameful!
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by gymer(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
OBJ is not a fool; you may not like his person but you can not take away his leadership quality. Among Nigerian leaders, he is my number one.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by vislabraye(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2011
Birds of the same feathers. But I admire Obj's sense of humor
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Ojezs: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Both obj and ibb are facade[b][/b]
vislabraye:

Birds of the same feathers. But I admire Obj's sense of humor
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by kukulaja: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2011
well spoken,OBJ. smiley, , IBB should cover his face in shame, and the mass media should stop giving him and his cohort any more publicity., i plead for total media blackout of all these rogues, angry
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by harakiri(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2011
It is only in Nigeria, you'll see govt officials (former and present) boasting about their "achievements" in office as if they used their personal money. They should also boast about the billions and trillions they looted (which outweighs whatever shabby projects they put on ground). The fact that a lot of people still look up to these grand embezzlers as role models in proof that this generation is a total failure. Imagine people sayings like "I trust baba" or "once a soldier,always a soldier". In sane countries, these looters would be serving hundreds of years behind bars or the death penalty but here in nigeria, they are revelled as demi-gods. No wonder ibb has the guts to say "the younger generation doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria". What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Benue State / 9th NASS: Controversy Trails Proclamation For Inauguration / Twitter Yet To Register In Nigeria Despite Lifting Of Ban - ICIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.