Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 (10983 Views)

Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye, Calls Him A 'bodyguard Senator' / Olusegun Obasanjo Replies Sen. Dino Melaye, Calls Him A Bodyguard / Photo: Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye On Twitter called him Bodyguard-senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by greatogwu: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2011
bird of the same , but obj is a nationalistic man but ibb is a northerner with northern agenda
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ordinaryjo: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2011
I know I will b shouted down for this but here's my two cents anyway:

Nigerians are ingrates.

Obasanjo the man may be a lying, conniving, womanizing monkey (whatever) but lets get something clear: Obasanjo the president is the best Nigeria ever had. Yes, I just said that. Its sad I no longer have the links to his previous achievements (can look for if you guys insist; anyone who knows should pls supply) but when the guy said he built Egbin and the other plants, tears literally came to my eyes. Why? I tried to imagine what it felt like being Obasanjo. Someone who achieved so much over two stints and all he gets are invectives.

I know he didn't do his popularity any good with his fight with Atiku and the third term bid but come on people, you are educated. Have you truly forgotten what this man achieved or are you just being cruel?

I notice none of you mouthin off have disproved his claim that he built power plants and nobody did anything on the topic till he came back and yet its all abuses. Its all misyarning about $16 billion that anybody who knows anything in the power sector will tell you what it was spent on (perhaps the contracts were inflated, but nobody has proved that to be OBJ's fault. point is, its hardly like he just pocketed $16 billion. Says a lot that after delaying the IPP idea for so long, Yar Adua and Goody could do no better than simply continuing, admitting the brilliance of the original plan, with no apology for all the abuses.

People, being OBJ is sad. One day I wil compile a list of his achievements, from the debt relief (yes, you will find something negative to say) to infrastructure (my God: all second generation universities, national traffic backbone, power plants, major hospital and healthcare backbone , ) active attempt to balance distribution of portfolio, first leader to giev women a chance to strut their stuff. What do we do to such a man? Kai, life truly is unfair.

Perhaps someone should create a thread for us to list the achievements of all our presidents and compare them.

A people who cannot recognise a good thing when they see it will never prosper.

Sad.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by gidson12(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry sweety. Its not old age. Its just that Nigerian men dont age well.
Ileke-IdI:

Sorry sweety. Its not old age. Its just that Nigerian men dont age well.
pls dont generalize your ekiti experience. . .
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by vitality22(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2011
Donlittle:

i knw say our NOLLYWOOD BOYS NO GO FAIL
A NEW MOVIE WILL BE OUT IN THE NEXT ONE MONTH
THE TWO EX MILITARY GENERAL WAR PART1 AND PART TWO
BABA IYABO VERSUS MINNA CLOWN
BABA FOUR STARS VERSUS BABA HAUSA
OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE PART ONE TO THREE
THE FOOLS BEHIND THE FALL OF NIGERIA
BABA ZOOKEEPER VER  BABA ONIKUN PELEBE
BABA OLUAIYE 1 THE CHAIRMAN
THE WARLORDS OF AFRICA
THE MINNA FOOL
THE EVIL GENIUS VERSUS BABA IYABO
IBB AND OBJ 1-3
THE WANTON PIGS ARE BACK
THE MINNA FOOL WITH THE SPACE LOVING TEETH
UGLINESS IS NOT A DISEASE
OJU IGOS OF AFRICA
MANAMAM
THE GENERALS
SHUN SIR 1-5
COMEDY GENERALS
[b] IBB the Gentle face killer
OBJ the Ugly face killer

IF YOU KNW THE REST CARRY GO[/b]
You got it right, thats my thinking too, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm old f-o-o-l-s never change
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by eastman11: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2011
These two fools are the greatest tragedy that have ever happened to nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by striker07(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2011
it is unacceptable to compare OBJ with Babangida, even though OBJ did not achieved as expected but he performs far better than babangida, some of his achievement includes debt relief, telecommunication, minimum wage increment,banking sector,fighting corruption to some extent, pension reform act .
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Frendys(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2011
It is very unfortunate that comments from our youths relating to our past and serving leaders are never presented in an objective manner. And from the comments on this platform, some do not see the need to celebrate those who have truely served the people and condemn the others that are self serving.

OBJ, no matter his short coming, will always stand out as a great man in the history of Nigeria as a nation when he is compared with his peers. Before anyone makes a comment on a forum like this, a thorough background facts should have been assembled. We must learn to celebrate our leaders while they are living against the old way of ascribing rhetorical statements to them when they are dead. I will always celebrate OBJ any day and I have even taught my little daughter some of the things OBJ had done for this country. cheesy

Can you imagine what would have become of this nation today had IBB built on the foundation laid by OBJ and his team during his 8 years of mis-ruling this nation? Everything was bad until OBJ returns, yet IBB has the gut to critize OBJ. This is unfortunate indeed.

OBJ gave me a fresh hope that things could work if we have a selfless leader!

Youth should learn to appreciate OBJ objectively and see IBB for who he truely is: a fraud shocked
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2011
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ikooko(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Fellas, permit me to ask an off topic non-rhetorical question: what exactly did President Obasanjo achieve during his eight year term?

kai, you must have stayed toooo loooooong in that your Abule muwonleru to ask this question. even if you are not in Nigeria to have first habd experience, at least you can read from NL forum.

Well opening a new thread for their achievements of IBB and OBJ will be a perfect idea. That will provide more details.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by nich(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2011
wow! i thot people were supposed to get wiser the older they became! undecided

Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ikooko(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^^^^ are u saying they are still playing daft draft with Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by wellmax(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2011
@ordinaryjo

I agree with you. Baba even forgto to moetion that He was the one who constructed the only refinery in northan Nigeria (Kaduna).
Truth be tld OBJ performed much better than IBB.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Baawaa(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2011
The genesis of this attack is when Obasanjo had told Atiku,Babangida and Buhari that they should forget it,being become Nigerian President.This is what bring the statement"Do or die".For now Babangida and Buhari are out of the race already.
Many to mention,what Babangida can not achieve,Obasanjo achieved them.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by rahouf1: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2011
OBJ that cannot even complete sango-ota bridge in eight years as president is boosting, pls sir whats ur priority and even yeye IBB that annulled june 12,
please let BOTH go and rest in peace.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by JoeMosco(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2011
We are talking of two people who if they should honestly return the looted funds, Nigeria will be hundred% richer.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by brainpulse: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2011
ordinaryjo:

Nigerians are ingrates.

Obasanjo the man may be a lying, conniving, womanizing monkey (whatever) but lets get something clear: Obasanjo the president is the best Nigeria ever had. Yes, I just said that. Its sad I no longer have the links to his previous achievements (can look for if you guys insist; anyone who knows should pls supply) but when the guy said he built Egbin and the other plants, tears literally came to my eyes. Why? I tried to imagine what it felt like being Obasanjo. Someone who achieved so much over two stints and all he gets are invectives.

I know he didn't do his popularity any good with his fight with Atiku and the third term bid but come on people, you are educated. Have you truly forgotten what this man achieved or are you just being cruel?

I notice none of you mouthin off have disproved his claim that he built power plants and nobody did anything on the topic till he came back and yet its all abuses. Its all misyarning about $16 billion that anybody who knows anything in the power sector will tell you what it was spent on (perhaps the contracts were inflated, but nobody has proved that to be OBJ's fault. point is, its hardly like he just pocketed $16 billion. Says a lot that after delaying the IPP idea for so long, Yar Adua and Goody could do no better than simply continuing, admitting the brilliance of the original plan, with no apology for all the abuses.

People, being OBJ is sad. One day I wil compile a list of his achievements, from the debt relief (yes, you will find something negative to say) to infrastructure (my God: all second generation universities, national traffic backbone, power plants, major hospital and healthcare backbone , ) active attempt to balance distribution of portfolio, first leader to giev women a chance to strut their stuff. What do we do to such a man? Kai, life truly is unfair.

Perhaps someone should create a thread for us to list the achievements of all our presidents and compare them.

Sad.

WITH YOUR GOOD CONSTRUCTION OF ENGLISH YOU HAVE NO POINT AT ALL. YOU WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN NOT ONLY TO PASS EXAMS.

They are both fools at 70! Babangida's eight years + Abacha's eight years + Obasanjo's eight years = 24 years of vanity in Nigeria's quest for socio-economic development- GOOD POINT

WITH THE COUNTLESS NUMBER OF RESOURCES GOD GAVE TO US, THE TWO HAVE NO EXCUSE AT ALL. WE HAVE MORE THAN 2000 COMMERCIAL RESOURCES FETCHING HARD CURRENCY FOR NIGERIA SINCE 1970s. THESE 2 OLD_____ ARE PONITING OUT RUBBISH AS AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT MALAYSIA WAS ASHAMED TO BURST OF IN THE EARLY 1980s AND ONE YEAR OLD PICKIN IS HERE COMMENDING OBJ.- PLEASE GO AND SUCK MILK FROM YOUR MOTHER. THIS POST IS FOR THE MATURED MIND.
YOU HAD TO HAVE WORK IN THE MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES TO HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THESE LOOTERS RAKE HOME.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by brainpulse: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2011
rahouf1:

OBJ that cannot even complete sango-ota bridge in eight years as president is boosting, pls sir whats your priority and even yeye IBB that annulled june 12,
please let BOTH go and rest in peace.

@ rahouf1

I THINK YOU HAVE TO HELP US LECTURE THESE SMALL PICKINS ON NIGERIAN HISTORY AND ANTECEDENCE.

ALL THEY KNOW IS PINGING 101. AND NOTHING IN THERE HEADS
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ordinaryjo: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2011
@brainpulse
Ki lo de now? What have I said that warrants the rough language? Being online and "anonymous" is no reason to throw all norms of decency away.

Anyhow, how do you want me to respond to you when all your statements are so vague or off-point (either abusing me or making wild and unsubstantiated accusations)?

Hmm, my friend, without wasting too many words, methinks you are emblematic of the rot facing Nigeria and its youths,
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by rahouf1: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2011
brainpulse:

@ rahouf1

I THINK YOU HAVE TO HELP US LECTURE THESE SMALL PICKINS ON NIGERIAN HISTORY AND ANTECEDENCE.

ALL THEY KNOW IS PINGING 101. AND NOTHING IN THERE HEADS

dont mind them all, we love copy copy
cheers brainpulse
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Richtalk: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2011
Obj remains the best
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2011
Frendys:

It is very unfortunate that comments from our youths relating to our past and serving leaders are never presented in an objective manner. And from the comments on this platform, some do not see the need to celebrate those who have truely served the people and condemn the others that are self serving.

OBJ, no matter his short coming, will always stand out as a great man in the history of Nigeria as a nation when he is compared with his peers. Before anyone makes a comment on a forum like this, a thorough background facts should have been assembled. We must learn to celebrate our leaders while they are living against the old way of ascribing rhetorical statements to them when they are dead. I will always celebrate OBJ any day and I have even taught my little daughter some of the things OBJ had done for this country. cheesy

Can you imagine what would have become of this nation today had IBB built on the foundation laid by OBJ and his team during his 8 years of mis-ruling this nation? Everything was bad until OBJ returns, yet IBB has the gut to critize OBJ. This is unfortunate indeed.

OBJ gave me a fresh hope that things could work if we have a selfless leader!

Youth should learn to appreciate OBJ objectively and see IBB for who he truely is: a fraud shocked
ordinaryjo:

Nigerians are ingrates.

Sad.

I have always thought about this fact myself. Its like Nigerians are so frustrated that nobody can seem to remove sentiments and face facts squarely, I am Obasanjos number 1 fan. The man was a crook, but he had good plans for Nigeria. Its rather disrespecting putting him in the same class with IBB or Abacha. If in 8 years Obj managed to improve telecoms and banking such that even primary school kids have cellphones and market traders have ATM cards, then I say kudos,

brainpulse:

WITH YOUR GOOD CONSTRUCTION OF ENGLISH YOU HAVE NO POINT AT ALL. YOU WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN NOT ONLY TO PASS EXAMS.

They are both fools at 70! Babangida's eight years + Abacha's eight years + Obasanjo's eight years = 24 years of vanity in Nigeria's quest for socio-economic development- GOOD POINT

WITH THE COUNTLESS NUMBER OF RESOURCES GOD GAVE TO US, THE TWO HAVE NO EXCUSE AT ALL. WE HAVE MORE THAN 2000 COMMERCIAL RESOURCES FETCHING HARD CURRENCY FOR NIGERIA SINCE 1970s. THESE 2 OLD_____ ARE PONITING OUT RUBBISH AS AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT MALAYSIA WAS ASHAMED TO BURST OF IN THE EARLY 1980s AND ONE YEAR OLD PICKIN IS HERE COMMENDING OBJ.- PLEASE GO AND SUCK MILK FROM YOUR MOTHER. THIS POST IS FOR THE MATURED MIND.
YOU HAD TO HAVE WORK IN THE MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES TO HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THESE LOOTERS RAKE HOME.

Mr. Elder, in your bid to gather attention and give urself the "mature mind" title, you ended up saying nothing, Nobody is talking about the summation of their general achievements but we are judging each man on his own achievements and you can't call Obj in the same sentence as I.B.B and Abacha, I work in the said natural mineral industry and I know what goes on there but that point is moot as to this discussion. Next time I would advice you stick to the topic. Assess each President for what they did in office and compare not to run your mouth and say nothing, Mr Mature
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by obowunmi(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2011
Both men are living in regret.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by brainpulse: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2011
ordinaryjo:

@brainpulse
Ki lo DE now? What have I said that warrants the rough language? Being on line and "anonymous" is no reason to throw all norms of decency away.

Anyhow, how do you want me to respond to you when all your statements are so vague or off-point (either abusing me or making wild and unsubstantiated accusations)?

HM, my friend, without wasting too many words, methinks you are emblematic of the rot facing Nigeria and its youths,

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST WANT TO USE A PARTICULAR WORD "EMBLEMATIC" THAT IS WHY YOU CONSTRUCTED YOUR SENTENCE TOWARDS THAT YET WITH NO CONSICE POINT.

FOR THE SAKE OF ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES WHICH I HOPE IS THE SAKE OF THIS HONOURABLE FLOOR.

SINCE 1960 TILL DATE NIGERIA HAS GENERATED MORE THAN $20 TRILLION FROM NATURAL RESOURCES ALONE AFTER TAX(GOING INTO THERE POCKETS) AND SOMEONE SAYS HE BUILT A DAM NOT UP TO N1 BILLION AND YOU SAY IS MAKING POINT.
LAST 15 YEARS MALAYSIA WAS NOT RANKED WITH US AT DEVELOPMENTAL RANKING, TODAY THEY ARE TURNING THERE WASTE TO WEALTH AND THEY ARE BECOMING THE INDUSTRIAL HUB OF ASIA. TO MENTION JUST A FEW.
THESE MEN HAD ALL IT TAKES TO TURN NIGERIA TO THE INDUSTRIALISED HEARTBEAT OF AFRICA AND YET THEY ARE ABUSING THEMSELVES ON THE PAGES OF NEWSPAPER AND YOU ARE CLAPPING FOR THEM. PLS COVER YOUR FACE AND GO AND SLEEP.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ordinaryjo: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2011
@Okija_juju:
In the light of Brainpulse's apology, I also apologize for any strong words. [I have deleted the post I originally made here]
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by brainpulse: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2011
CAN TWO PIGEONS BE CALLED AN EAGLE? angry
CAN TWO ISOLATED TREES FORM AN ASSOCIATION OF FOREST? angry
CAN A PARROT ENTER CONTEXT WITH MEGA PHONE? shocked

CAN TWO FAILED ACHIEVEMENT BE CONSIDERED A SUCCESS?

ALTHOUGH I APOLOGISE IF MY WORDS SOUNDS TOO HARSH TO MY FELLOW COLLEAGUES ON THIS FLOOR BUT ALL I AM AFTER IS FOR US TO CELEBRATE MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS THAT CAN EQUAL THE PACE OF WORD RANKINGS, NOT THOSE CELEBRATED BY FOURTH WORLD COUNTRIES DECADES AGO.
MEDIOCRITY SHOULDN'T BE WORSHIP EVEN, WHEN THERE ARE  NO YARD STICKS TO MEASURE ACHIEVEMENTS.-BE
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ordinaryjo: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2011
@brainpulse
I do not argue that Nigeria's leadership has been wasteful.
I agree that we should be every step where the Malaysias, Koreas, Singapores etc are today.

The point is though:

Of all our useless leaders, OBJ is the one who least deserves to be pilloried. His achievements earn him the right to be seen as the best of a bad lot (at worst). Yes, he also fumbled in many ways (and if you mentioned one of those objectively, i wouldn't argue; I'm not his son or apologist) but to just stand up and make wild statements about him says a lot more about the speaker than it does about OBJ.

How we wan develop as a country if we cannot *objectively* look at things? Me, I despise the behavior of the man called Obasanjo, but that doesn't stop me from seeing the fact that he has done more (by far) than any other president.

By the way, *that* is not celebrating mediocrity. Its simply stating facts.
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by striker07(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2011
the way some people are argueing here shows little or no intellect, i for a person do not like OBJ's Administration,he records some achievement while he failed woefully on some but to compare him with IBB to me is unfair, if we are making a point let us do it objectively
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by nich(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2011
ikooko:

^^^^^^^ are u saying they are still playing daft draft with Nigeria?

grin nna, na u talk so o! kai! see decryption tongue
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by ojuyobo111: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2011
Awon Alainironu ara galatia.

Awon agbaya
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
In a country that has been led by blind visionless leaders, Obasanjo is the closest we came to a one eyed man,

If we decided to compare our current state to that of other countries then no doubt we are celebrating mediocrity but if we put sentiments aside and face facts, we would get to appreciate the man called Obasanjo,

If every government had played just 50% of its part, we wouldn't be where we are today, Nigeria has sure come a long way from the 199o's when mediocrity had become the order of the day, Look at the big leap we made since 1999 till date, From the joke that was Nitel to being able to call the world from the jungles of the Niger Delta. From the days of mad bank queues on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays to ATM access, internet banking and e-transact. Consolidating the banking sector from those days of so many useless banks that would close shop in the middle of the night and give a lot of people high blood pressure the next day!? Who has forgotten Savannah bank?! Have we all forgotten what Murtala Mohammed intl Airport used to be like under him?! Or did his debt cancellation and increasing our foreign reserves not count for nothing?! I just confirmed that he did indeed build those dams. The EFCC may have been his watch Dog, but atleast they did the job irrespective, He stabilized the polity by controlling the military with an iron grip, He was no saint, but by God he did try to make a difference,

What about I.B.B, Can someone please name his achievements so we can compare, Start anywhere, Family Support Programme, S.A.P, , #stillthinking
Re: Obasanjo Replies IBB - You are A Fool At 70 by maxproxl: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
IBB is a big fool,  obasanjo performed better than any other nigerian president in history. that is not to mean obj was perfect. ibb promoted corruption to its peak. tell me in 8-years what did he achieve. he only expanded d gap between d rich and poor. everytn prominent now in nigeria happened betwn 1999 & 2007.

obj promoted privatisation which boosted every sector of the economy. AGRICULTURE, FINANCE, YOUTH DEVELOPMENT, INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS, ENVIRONMENT, EDUCATION, HEALTH, ENERGY, HOUSING, SECURITY, TRANSPORT etc.

in developed countries, privatisation is the key. government operations are not as big as the private sector. that is what drives their economy. china & japan are good examples. these are countries that av surpassed germany, france, russia & england.

obj privatised two refineries(kaduna & port-harcourt) just before he left office in 2007. yaradua came and reversed it and paid back the buyers. tell me since 2007 has these two refineries been restructured by the federal government. IN THE UNITED STATES, INDIVIDUALS/GROUPS OWN IPP(INDEPENDENT POWER PLANT) making power available and creating income for the government through taxes.

ibb is a frustrated politician. he is confused and just striving to be relevant. he has decided to use his 70th birthday to create attention. IBB is less intelligent, less informed, less visionary, less purpose driven than obj,  am not a fan of both men. but being analytical, obj is far better than ibb.

HOWEVER, DONT BE DECEIVED, THESE TWO MEN ARE NOT ENEMIES AS IT SEEMS. IBB SHOULD LEARN TO BE OBJECTIVE AND SENSITIVE IN HIS UTTERANCES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olumuyiwa Aliu Elected As ICAO President / Top Memorable Quotes Of Robert Mugabe / APC Governors Visit Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.