Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? (791 Views)

Day 27 Of Semen Retention: The Reward. / After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2022
I came across a p@rn video, and the man(asian) first releases jets after jets of semen. Then the girl gave him head immediately. Again he release to the extent that the girl whole body was covered. The camera footage shows the man organ, so no case of fake d!ck. The thing surprise me, or maybe they are using stimulants or drugs.
Re: Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by FaceTanke: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
Did he die
Re: Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by Onucs(m): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Osmosis! shocked
Re: Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
FaceTanke:
Did he die
he was still strong, kicking, hail and hearty
Re: Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by FaceTanke: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2022
MaDaRa01:

he was still strong, kicking, hail and hearty

Maybe he is gifted
Re: Are There Men That Release Loads And Loads Of Semen? by OgaTheTop2: 2:14am On Oct 19, 2022
FaceTanke:
Did he die
cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Hold True? / Serious Relationship (marriage) / Saint Obi; A Narrow Escape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.