Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Myth Of Studying In The UK. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Myth Of Studying In The UK. (8045 Views)

This 2023 Election Has BUSTED The MYTH Of Igbo Marginalisation / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election / Chidi Odinkalu & Ayisha Osori: “Too Good To Die: Third Term & The Myth Of The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by useni1: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanksful:

Oga you too like talk. Show us the people making such money. Una go just dey una house dey type rubbish.

How many people get money to buy things as e stand like this?

Come outside see as business dey close up and down.

People are barely making profits.
You make more than that. You are a big liar. Your hate for your country is draining you mentally. Nobody single person live on 30k monthly in Nigeria. You guys are all liars. That's just 1k a day. How u won take survive? Shey 300naira food per meal dey belleful you? Even coke and bread pass 300naira. Stop with all this bullshit. The least a family make in Nigeria in a month is 200k
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
useni1:
You make more than that. You are a big liar. Your hate for your country is draining you mentally. Nobody single person live on 30k monthly in Nigeria. You guys are all liars. That's just 1k a day. How u won take survive? Shey 300naira food per meal dey belleful you? Even coke and bread pass 300naira. Stop with all this bullshit. The least a family make in Nigeria in a month is 200k

Oga shut up and come back to Nigeria. Most jobs in Lagos pay less than 25,000 naira a month.

Transportation fee dey inside the money.

Una go just dey outside the country dey talk rubbish.

You wey like Nigeria come back nah

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by useni1: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanksful:

Oga shut up and come back to Nigeria. Most jobs in Lagos pay less than 25,000 naira a month.

Transportation fee dey inside the money.

Una go just dey outside the country dey talk rubbish.

You wey like Nigeria come back nah
shut up poverty stricken lover. Nobody live on 150k monthly in Nigeria. Poor people spend 5k on data and 15k monthly on fuel for their I better pass my neighbor generator. You are a lazy Nigeria youth. Everybody working makes at least 200k monthly. Even those with 70k salary make an extra 130k from tips and side hustle.
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2022
useni1:
shut up poverty stricken lover. Nobody live on 150k monthly in Nigeria. Poor people spend 5k on data and 15k monthly on fuel for their I better pass my neighbor generator. You are a lazy Nigeria youth. Everybody working makes at least 200k monthly. Even those with 70k salary make an extra 130k from tips and side hustle.

Where you dey live?
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Itsrm(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2022
Thanksful:

Where you dey live?

Can't you just ignore? You can see the guy is not mentally alright.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by useni1: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Itsrm:

Can't you just ignore? You can see the guy is not mentally alright.
Not mentally alright because you want to help white man carry hin smelling shit. Abroad is dustbin Slave!
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by ak22(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Imagine paying 10million naira for tuition, not even adding the money for tickets for you, your spouse and kids and 10 years you have never seen that amount in your account working abroad. Any 10million naira investment you make today in Nigeria will give you a profit of 50,000naira daily after all expenses has been taken out. Nigerians really need to start thinking

I'm interested in one of the business please mention 3
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Benbellamor: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
useni1:
You lie. That driver makes over 150k on the side. You guys are the problem of Nigeria. No single adult can live on 50k a month not to talk of a family man. All Nigerian homes bring in over 200k monthly. Let's stop with all this poverty talk. Nigeria is a very rich country. Even a day old baby can't survive on 500naira daily.
Everyone can see that you're not alright... You're not even in touch with the reality in Nigeria...there is no need to further give people like you any further fact...some of you out there are doing illegal business.. And you know, most of you are in jail because you can't start to grow from menial jobs to better jobs over there...you want to make it overnight by stealing....
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Benbellamor: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2022
timesupreloaded:
Imagine paying 10million naira for tuition, not even adding the money for tickets for you, your spouse and kids and 10 years you have never seen that amount in your account working abroad. Any 10million naira investment you make today in Nigeria will give you a profit of 50,000naira daily after all expenses has been taken out. Nigerians really need to start thinking
you're sick...Investing 10million in yourself a good deal than investing in a highly risky Nigerian businesses where wolf and leapards are lurking around to swallow you with the money .. Land grabbers will eat that 10million and beat you join....you guys are not even doing legit business outside the country, you're like a virus to a computer
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by timesuploaded: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Benbellamor:
you're sick...Investing 10million in yourself a good deal than investing in a highly risky Nigerian businesses where wolf and leapards are lurking around to swallow you with the money .. Land grabbers will eat that 10million and beat you join....you guys are not even doing legit business outside the country, you're like a virus to a computer
none of these rubbish you are saying happens in Nigeria. You are a brainwashed slowpoke
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Vicboy1(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2022
timesupreloaded:
I swear my brother very lazy to think
No wonder nnamdi kanu called us zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by useni1: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2022
This is the best topic on Nairaland. The mumuness of Nigerians must stop and visa application banned
Re: The Myth Of Studying In The UK. by Vicboy1(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2023
useni1:
This is the best topic on Nairaland. The mumuness of Nigerians must stop and visa application banned
My cousin that is doing his masters degree in uk will reply to all my text but whenever i ask him about his degree and how the run courses in uk he won't reply to it
The father spent up to 9million to send him to uk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Conferred With The Highest Honour In Mali / National Convention: APC Governors To Take Charge, Meets On Wednesday / Compensate Victims Of Building Collapse In Lagos, Ibadan----serap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.