Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. (400 Views)

Girl Who Slept With A Dog In Viral Video Dies Of Infection - Daily Independent / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / "Anytime I See Money I Get Wet & It Has Led Me To Sleep With Many Men” - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by Ogarexmas: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
I'm going through a big dilemma right now, My girlfriend was suffering from a reoccurring yeast infection and was put into treatment with injection.

Few days after the treatment she was bleeding profusely, then during test it was discovered that she was two weeks gone (pregnant) which none of us was aware.

The doctor told us that the drug for treatment of the yeast infection was not supposed to be administered to a pregnant woman.

The infection treatment affected the foetus and she has been going through terrible pains, she went for scan and the doctor said there are some particles of the foetus inside of her which must be removed to avoid future complications.

The problem right now is that he gave us two options

1. She takes drug which will flush the remaining particles but from now on she will be experiencing terrible menstrual pains

2. Ceasaran section where everything will be normal

I wish we knew she was pregnant she won't have gone to take that injection for the yeast treatment.

Please for people who have experienced this , what is the safest option.
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by Semental1: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Ask your doctor.
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by Slynation(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2022
A Doctor gave you 2 available options and you want Nairalanders to give an advise on Romance section... Oya wait for it!!
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by fagekih: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
2 option from a doctor and u want a third from nl that's filled with children looking who to scam

Zombies
Hos
Troys

U b pikin?
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by Chris2863(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Slynation:
A Doctor gave you 2 available options and you want Nairalanders to give an advise on Romance section... Oya wait for it!!
he must be a bush man
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by Nemesis0147(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Go for the second option.
It is not complicated as it sounds if you meet the right doctor.
The first one will cause her so much lose of blood and it might take time too because the particles won’t clear at once.
Re: Treatment Of Infection Has Led To Complications. by tasalanoni(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Better follow professional medical advice before Afonja urchins and their Agbado master will tell you to start giving your girlfriend agbo jedi.

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From MASTURBATION / Enugu Guy Has Dstv But The Anambra Guy Doesnt / Marriage Is Not Something You Rush To Do Just For The Sake Of It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.