Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Instagram Takes Down Blessing Ceo’s Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Takes Down Blessing Ceo’s Account (276 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Takes Down Blessing Ceo’s Account by Bigbrothergisth(f): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2022
The CEO of Blessing stands with IVD and reveals additional information concerning Bimbo's family. The news stated that Blessing CEO revealed on Instagram that she is IVD's relationship therapist and assumes the responsibility of establishing his innocence after the police detained him days after he went into hiding following the death of his wife.

The CEO of Blessing, who has been active in the case, has provided receipts and documentation to refute charges that IVD assaulted and murdered his wife.

She divulged that the decedent's family is vying for IVD's fortune. According to her, the deceased Bimbo's family is after IVD's assets and life, particularly her older sister, Mama Jazz.

She penned:

“The family of late Bimbo is after IVDs properties and life. Especially her elder sister mamajazz. Bimbo and IVD are well known people in Lagos and it’s not a hidden fact that even in their estate that Bimbo is violent. Everybody knows how she breaks bottle on her husband’s head on a daily…. bimbo killed herself and has always wanted to kill herself right from childhood. Evidence loading.

“I will ask mamajazz the late bimbo’s sister few questions…. Where you in talking terms with your sister before died? Are you oweing your late sister 18 million? Did she block you before her death? Do you even like your sisters children?? Answers this question because I will slam the internet with raw fact and evidence.

As the official relationship therapist of IVD, I am stepping into the case and will dispose of all proof that IVD did not kill or even harm his wife. The late Bimbo was a violent and suicidal individual...

The CEO of Blessing added

“Another evidence of IVD carrying his wife with his bear hands with fire burning him. It was IVD that took his wife to the swimming pool to quench the fire that his late wife lifted on her body with fuel… This man burnt himself to save her… evidence”.

The responses of Nkechi Blessing and Anita

Joseph In response to everything Blessing CEO stated about the deceased, Nkechi Blessing and Anita Joseph gave a warning to her.

Why not put this matter to rest, Blessing?What exactly do you hope to achieve by dragging the dead in this manner?

Anita Joseph posed the question, "Has blessing odiro Kwa, ma?" Do you realise people are grieving and mourning? Mba imetanokwa yáa naa naa mba.

Blessing The CEO responded to Anita's remark. She wrote, "Mami, Mami, Mami. Let me do my job. Na beg I beg "

Comedian Pencil also reacted. He wrote: Blessing rest in Jesus name.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/10/instagram-takes-down-blessing-ceos.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Tried Investing In Cryptocurrency? / Really She's Suckng It So Good / Anywhere To Chill In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.