Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market (1472 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / I Slapped 3 Traders At Computer Village For Touching Me Inappropriately - Lady / Mopol And Thugs Clash In Lagere, Ile-Ife, Osun. One Dead, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by herkeem: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2022
There's been report of clash between traders and thugs at Alaba international Market this morning.
Watch the video below;
https://youtube.com/shorts/D6G8kN0SBac?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by cilaas: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Its a pure case of jobless Youths interrupting well meaning Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Bobloco: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Thugs, Agberos!

These are the only blueprints and masterplan the Emilokan drug lord left behind after ruining the state for eight solid years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by 9jii(m): 11:58am On Oct 19, 2022
That market is doing more harm to Lagos than Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by galaxy2020(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu urchins, they can't intimidate those traders. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND. TAKE IT ANYWHERE.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by AllTheWayUp: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tinubu boys again
Awon Eyan Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by manmade(m): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
Everything is scripted;, go and harrased them if they try to fight back cause chaos and commotion in the market then Govt come in to announce it's closure indefinitely.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by BATified2023: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bobloco:
Thugs, Agberos!

These are the only blueprints and masterplan the Emilokan drug lord left behind after ruining the state for eight solid years
lagos is in ruins n u igbos can die to go there but you can’t stay in your south east paradise,no b craze b dat?

Even your pandora him tu lie dare not go out on Monday in d same state he governed for 8 years

I know u will rather hang yourself than to go out on Monday in your landlocked region

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by BATified2023: 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
galaxy2020:
Tinubu urchins, they can't intimidate those traders. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND. TAKE IT ANYWHERE.
They are trying to tell u who owns the land since u believe nobody owns it n u can do anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by AdamuKD: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tilumbu senseless urchins
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Fkmodhi: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Useless lazy Lagos agberos,agbados and cassavas urchins disturbing well meaning Lagosian traders awon oloribu agberos eko...
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by BossGerald: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Touts, cowardice, laziness, dirtyness, hatred, intolerance, gaffe is in their gene.

Later they'll turn around and tag igbos as the hate-filled tribe.

Yoruba Muslims are Bloody hypocrites
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Bobloco: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
lagos is in ruins n u igbos can die to go there but you can’t stay in your south east paradise,no b craze b dat?

Even your pandora him tu lie dare not go out on Monday in d same state he governed for 8 years

I know u will rather hang yourself than to go out on Monday in your landlocked region

BATified2023, if you are sincere to yourself, you will agree with me that Tinubu ruin Lagos State
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by BATified2023: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bobloco:

BATified2023, if you are sincere to yourself, you will agree with me that Tinubu ruin Lagos State
I beg u in d name of whatever u believe tell me how tinubu ruined lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by IsellSmartTvs: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
No be small something

Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Bobloco: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
I beg u in d name of whatever u believe tell me how tinubu ruined lagos?

You know that already

Or better still, type "how Tinubu ruin lagos State" on Google you will get the answers you seek because it is all over the internet

BATified2023, I beg u in the name of what you believe in, don't allow Tinubu become president of Nigeria because he will ruin this country

Thank you and remain blessed
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by BATified2023: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bobloco:

You know that already

Or better still, type "how Tinubu ruin lagos State" on Google you will get the answers you seek because it is all over the internet

BATified2023, I beg u in the name of what you believe in, don't allow Tinubu become president of Nigeria because he will ruin this country

Thank you and remain blessed
tell us here

U are not talking to your village people where everything goes

Tell me how tinubu ruined lagos the 5th best economy in Africa
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Bobloco: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
BATified2023:
tell us here

U are not talking to your village people where everything goes

Tell me how tinubu ruined lagos the 5th best economy in Africa

I won't, because if I do you will term them lies.

That is why I refer you to use Google
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by galaxy2020(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Since how many years?
Re: Breaking: Video, Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba Market by Nonsoco80(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Ikorodu Mumu claiming abroad based. Na that hatred for igbos go kill you las las. Anumanu

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person / Bandit Flaunting And Showing Off Ransom Money He Collected From His Victims / Online Scams Create "Yahoo! Millionaires" In Lagos, Where Scamming Is An Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.