Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person (1472 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Caught In Edo After Breaking Through A Wall For Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by frankleesehi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2022
Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person

A woman identified as Gift has been arrested after stabing a man, one Mr Eghosa to death in Edo State.

HGS Media Plus gathered that the incident happened in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State.

It was gathered that the deceased saw the suspect with another person, consequently causing he to allegedly fight her.

It was gathered that the woman stabbed him to death while he came to allegedly fight her.

The suspect upon interrogation said the suspect came to fight her after seeing her with another person.

"As he see me with another person, he came to fight me for that person house." she said

It is not clear if the suspect is a wife to the deceased.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/25/woman-stabs-man-to-death-in-edo-after-spotting-her-with-another-person/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by immortalcrown(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
frankleesehi:
Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After Spotting Her With Another Person
This English dey confuse me. But wetin don be don be. The mumu man don kpuff.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Realmi: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2022
This gender with stabbing...be like bread and beans
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by judatech: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hmmm...the man for just waka pass.
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
Goliath din kill David cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by romunu(m): 3:51am On Oct 26, 2022
E no get the kind person them de fight? See the kind person you go fight, now don lego for nothing.
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by mysticwarrior(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2022
She looks evil.
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Unrated900(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Edo girl
Edo girl
Edo girl
Whistle
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Haveyoueatentod: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2022
You see her with another person instead of you to lick your wounds and face front you go dey fight pussi wey done leave you.
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Kajaard: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2022
frankleesehi:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/25/woman-stabs-man-to-death-in-edo-after-spotting-her-with-another-person/

Lalasticlala

I watched the video. Very disgusting big bellied ugly lady.

Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Marilyn101: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Kajaard:

I watched the video. Very disgusting big bellied ugly lady.

You wont understand the man's plight until GOD gives you the revelation of Proverbs 31v3.
Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Kajaard: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2022
Marilyn101:

You wont understand the man's plight until GOD gives you the revelation of Proverbs 31v3.
Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings

I agree with you. But it still shocks me how the man was attracted to such an unpleasant looking woman.

Well I guess different men have different tastes, tufiakwa undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by andysmith123(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2022
You no even win the fight, you still con die on top?, Nah, this one too muchgrin
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by JBoss25(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
You see her with another person instead of you to lick your wounds and face front you go dey fight pussi wey done leave you.

Read well, it was a woman that did the stabbing
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by GoldSantana: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Mumu man... He dey date Benin street olosho and he expect her to dey faithful
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Haveyoueatentod: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2022
JBoss25:

Read well, it was a woman that did the stabbing
of course I know it's a woman I was addressing the deceased.
Re: Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person by Baronthecelebri: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
The man is a fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia / 4 Men Arrested For Gangraping A Prostitute In Ikeja!! / NYSC Corper Arrested For Stealing Phone From Cashier At Ecobank In Ebonyi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.