Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live (31809 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Angel55555(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Disrespect u say... y now bench him..... a player of his caliber being benched is an insult....its best u let him go than bench him ...they refused to let him go saying that he was in their plans ...
Okay oooo lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Noblex2011(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2022
prinsam30:

my brother lower ur voice abeg, the last tine talk so I nearly cry ooo

Are you crying or what? Check what you wrote because I don't even understand it.
Peace be unto you. Utd won
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by dfrost: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Kyase:
i no see angelfrost, fira09 and richmand again oooo
Abeg where dfrost and yemi

Omo Kyase my brother...
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by dfrost: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Kyase:
i no see angelfrost, fira09 and richmand again oooo
Abeg where dfrost and yemi

Omo Kyase my brother, my eyes no see match watch yesterday ooh. Honestly.

I get exam on Friday, so na me and book since Tuesday. I weak no be small.

Did our boys perform, aside winning? Fred score sef. Na wa ooh grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by abobote: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I actually meant other teams...udinese and sampdoria inclusive... Bruno is not Manchester material...
I think you have mental problem, you have been talking trash

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2022
dfrost:

Omo Kyase my brother, my eyes no see match watch yesterday ooh. Honestly.

I get exam on Friday, so na me and book since Tuesday. I weak no be small.

Did our boys perform, aside winning? Fred score sef. Na wa ooh grin
Omo our boys play ball ooo, their best performance this season so far so good

All the best in your exams bro

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Kelvin3476: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Bruno is useless abeg... man u won this game cos conte got his tactics wrong.... play Manchester aggressively and watch them crumble .... Do u know Bruno has never won any serious trophy in his career ... sporting never won a single serious trophy until Bruno left...despite playing there for almost a decade... since he became a regular in the national team, Portugal started to fumble... Bruno is a disaster in any serious team
CHECK UR MOUTH HAUNTY
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by abobote: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are the dumb one here... what has Bruno ever won in his career ?? Sinve he started to play for the national team, Portugal started to underperform... on the Euros , they struggled with him on the pitch against Hungary until he was subbed ..... that when Portugal started to play better and they scored 3... against Germany, they started him again and they were a disaster..... against France they did better without him...against Belgium, he started and they struggled again.... Bruno is a spurs level player ... watch modric , watch KDB , watch Odegaard , watch pedri , those are quality number 10s ...those are the type of players Manchester needs ... u can see the difference between Ericsson and Bruno ...
You shouldn't be here, go to romance section

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ugwuadudave(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Professional player leave match before match end, fans dey support am.....imagine if it was another player, we for don hear genesis of how the player dey useless for man u....but na ronaldo...na always coach they go blame.....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Kelvin3476: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I can't seem to conclude whether Conte is a coach in decline or Spurs is in the same perennial underachieving group as Everton!

They can't even beat a proper team!

Man u suddenly became a proper team
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Ebubu: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you serious?

You want a 38 year old almost expired Ronaldo to SHINE at the expense of young bloods like Sancho, Antony, Rashford, Bruno...?

What a stupid mentality!

It is your type that wants Tinubu to be the next president.

No doubt.

lmao grin you finish beverlyjean grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by yellowgarri2(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Badadvisor:
Manchester united until my last breath �
Next is to flog Chelsea on Saturday. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Ebubu:
lmao grin you finish beverlyjean grin

Most of u are way below intelligent....
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2022
abobote:

I think you have mental problem, you have been talking trash

Shut up ur smelly mouth u this fool
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are the dumb one here... what has Bruno ever won in his career ?? Sinve he started to play for the national team, Portugal started to underperform... on the Euros , they struggled with him on the pitch against Hungary until he was subbed ..... that when Portugal started to play better and they scored 3... against Germany, they started him again and they were a disaster..... against France they did better without him...against Belgium, he started and they struggled again.... Bruno is a spurs level player ... watch modric , watch KDB , watch Odegaard , watch pedri , those are quality number 10s ...those are the type of players Manchester needs ... u can see the difference between Ericsson and Bruno ...

Bear parlor analysis... Bruno creates more chances in that team than anyone else. If you want to be sincere with yourself, in that Newcastle match, everyone was looking for Ronaldo with crosses and passes. As soon as they subbed him, Anthony and everyone else started taking direct shots.

See how we played yesterday, everyone was a threat. No one was looking for a pendu to pass to.

Regarding what Bruno has worn, he has been in an underperforming Manchester United side, and he will share the same hard luck with Kane who is a good finisher, but the dynamics of the team means he may not win any cup.

One person doesn't win trophies, it's a teams work, shabi Ronald has left Madrid, do they miss him? Since he brings so many goals and titles to the game, why have we been blunt in front of goals in games where they played him?

That era of the whole team playing for one pendu has gone. Clubs are wiser now! If you depend on one person, if he is injured or leaves the club, the club becomes a struggling club like Juventus.

Please, use the premiere league app and check performance stats, Bruno and Rashford have been the most consistent.

Final take: A person doesn't win the trophy, it's a team that does. But if you want to attribute the trophies Ronald has won with his teams to ronaldo alone, then help me ask him to single-handedly win a trophy for Manchester United this season.

I so much love ten hags, he is not interested in a fangirls analysis, he knows if he plays a biased football, he'll end up losing and getting sacked! Ole regretted signing Ronaldo, Naim this fangirl is asking us to sell our performing players and bring in players that will help Ronaldo shine. Tueh!

Stop calling names, Go to the premiere league app and show me stats that qualify you're mentioned NO 10 above Bruno. If he is lacking assist numbers like KDB—why not take a look at the striker's finishing? This is why I love Greenwood and ten hags; Greenwood will not pass to pendu—he'll take his shot. Ten hags will not play a slow-paced penalty taker, he'll bench him. Go to ten hag's Twitter page and wail!

What example is a 500k plus a week player setting to the youngsters? Leaving the pitch before the match ends? Because you warmed up like some other player and didn't play like some other players. Fan girl!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Haymus007(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Nawa for some people oo a whole 15k
KINGinVAHALA:

So because he blessed you last month, any little thing you will now have to cry to him?
Na you they reign

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by dfrost: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Kyase:

Omo our boys play ball ooo, their best performance this season so far so good

All the best in your exams bro

Thanks ba mi wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Disrespect u say... y now bench him..... a player of his caliber being benched is an insult....its best u let him go than bench him ...they refused to let him go saying that he was in their plans ...

Are we the fans of Manchester going to please ronaldo or cheer our club to a trophy? Because of his caliber, we should keep playing him even though he is not contributing anything to the team. You're just a fan girl! Even Ibrahimovic knew when to step aside and start supporting AC Milan.

It's only a selfish player that will prioritize his playtime over the success of the team.

Caliber my foot, PSG benches Neymar from time to time, Bayern benches Muller, Liverpool benches Firmino, and even Guardiola benched haaland fulltime, WTF is ronaldo not to be benched? Is he the owner of Man U?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Man u suddenly became a proper team

They also lost woefully to Arsenal!
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Indispensable85(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
Solid performance
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2022
wealthpreach:

Are we the fans of Manchester going to please ronaldo or cheer our club to a trophy? Because of his caliber, we should keep playing him even though he is not contributing anything to the team. You're just a fan girl! Even Ibrahimovic knew when to step aside and start supporting AC Milan.

It's only a selfish player that will prioritize his playtime over the success of the team.

Caliber my foot, PSG benches Neymar from time to time, Bayern benches Muller, Liverpool benches Firmino, and even Guardiola benched Garland, WTF is ronaldo not to be benched? Is he the owner of Man U?

He contributes nothing u say but he scored the winner 2 games ago... no player is a better finisher than Ronaldo in that team

Rashford 4 goals
ANTONY 3 goals
Sancho 3 goals
Bruno 2 goals
Ronaldo 2 goals

And Ronaldo has the the most little game play.... non of those players will score that goal Ronaldo scored against Everton... only 2 starts this season... cant u see Manchester are struggling in front of goals... yesterday had a deflected shot and also a goals that was deflected towards Bruno after the referee ( luckily for Manchester united) dint stop play for offside b4 Manchester broke and scored...

All those forwards are struggling to score ... Ronaldo still remains their best finisher
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2022
wealthpreach:

Bear parlor analysis... Bruno creates more chances in that team than anyone else. If you want to be sincere with yourself, in that Newcastle match, everyone was looking for Ronaldo with crosses and passes. As soon as they subbed him, Anthony and everyone else started taking direct shots.

See how we played yesterday, everyone was a threat. No one was looking for a pendu to pass to.

Regarding what Bruno has worn, he has been in an underperforming Manchester United side, and he will share the same hard luck with Kane who is a good finisher, but the dynamics of the team means he may not win any cup.

One person doesn't win trophies, it's a teams work, shabi Ronald has left Madrid, do they miss him? Since he brings so many goals and titles to the game, why have we been blunt in front of goals in games where they played him?

That era of the whole team playing for one pendu has gone. Clubs are wiser now! If you depend on one person, if he is injured or leaves the club, the club becomes a struggling club like Juventus.

Please, use the premiere league app and check performance stats, Bruno and Rashford have been the most consistent.

Final take: A person doesn't win the trophy, it's a team that does. But if you want to attribute the trophies Ronald has won with his teams to ronaldo alone, then help me ask him to single-handedly win a trophy for Manchester United this season.

I so much love ten hags, he is not interested in a fangirls analysis, he knows if he plays a biased football, he'll end up losing and getting sacked! Ole regretted signing Ronaldo, Naim this fangirl is asking us to sell our performing players and bring in players that will help Ronaldo shine. Tueh!

Stop calling names, Go to the premiere league app and show me stats that qualify you're mentioned NO 10 above Bruno. If he is lacking assist numbers like KDB—why not take a look at the striker's finishing? This is why I love Greenwood and ten hags; Greenwood will not pass to pendu—he'll take his shot. Ten hags will not play a slow-paced penalty taker, he'll bench him. Go to ten hag's Twitter page and wail!

What example is a 500k plus a week player setting to the youngsters? Leaving the pitch before the match ends? Because you warmed up like some other player and didn't play like some other players. Fan girl!

So its Ronaldo's fault that the players are not good enough to to target crosses ... and what did they do with the direct shots... Manchester have sorted their defensive problem...they problem u people have not realised is that Manchester is suffering in attack...but u guys don't know it cos Manchester is keeping clean shits these days ... so they can grind out wins now ... they are gradually turning to atletico... both goals they scored were both mistakes ... do u know of all the goals Manchester have scored this season 90% where mistakes...thats worrisome.... any team that locks their backing aggressively will most likely defeat them
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Kelvin3476: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

They also lost woefully to Arsenal!
ayam nt talking ct arsenal here
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by waxxydude: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Most of u are way below intelligent....
You are incredibly stupid, and you have no one to tell you. I rarely comment here, but after reading all your heap of trash you ought to be flogged retard.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So its Ronaldo's fault that the players are not good enough to to target crosses ... and what did they do with the direct shots... Manchester have sorted their defensive problem...they problem u people have not realised is that Manchester is suffering in attack...but u guys don't know it cos Manchester is keeping clean shits these days ... so they can grind out wins now ... they are gradually turning to Atletico... both goals they scored were both mistakes ... do u know of all the goals Manchester have scored this season 90% where mistakes...that's worrisome.... any team that locks their backing aggressively will most likely defeat them

Again... We are giving ten hags this season, by next season, bad players will be frozen on the bench or sold. As if you haven't noticed, he is gradually bringing out the best in some players... Look at how dalot and Fred keep improving.

He doesn't have a defensive style of play, he sacrificed 70% of his philosophy—so that we could win matches. yesterday I saw Manchester united players pressing and recovering balls as soon as they lose them. Gradually, they are keying into his main philosophies.

Diego Simione is a defensive-minded coach, and every player in that white and pink shirt is fully invested in his philosophy. He doesn't need many goals, strike once or twice, maintain a low block, and counter.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by iamsolasoul(f): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2022
We couldn’t risk Ronaldo yesterday Tottenham started setting leg for injury
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by waxxydude: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

He contributes nothing u say but he scored the winner 2 games ago... no player is a better finisher than Ronaldo in that team

Rashford 4 goals
ANTONY 3 goals
Sancho 3 goals
Bruno 2 goals
Ronaldo 2 goals

And Ronaldo has the the most little game play.... non of those players will score that goal Ronaldo scored against Everton... only 2 starts this season... cant u see Manchester are struggling in front of goals... yesterday had a deflected shot and also a goals that was deflected towards Bruno after the referee ( luckily for Manchester united) dint stop play for offside b4 Manchester broke and scored...

All those forwards are struggling to score ... Ronaldo still remains their best finisher
What manner of idiot is this lmao. What are you going to say about all the other chances he wasted against omonia, sheriff, Brighton and other teams when he was given chances to play?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Rashford 4 goals
ANTONY 3 goals
Sancho 3 goals
Bruno 2 goals
Ronaldo 2 goals

And Ronaldo has the the most little game play.... non of those players will score that goal Ronaldo scored against Everton... only 2 starts this season... cant u see Manchester are struggling in front of goals... yesterday had a deflected shot and also a goal that were deflected towards Bruno after the referee ( luckily for Manchester united) dint stop play for offside b4 Manchester broke and scored...

All those forwards are struggling to score ... Ronaldo remains their best finisher

He played 70 minutes against Newcastle, and we saw how excellent a striker he is. You are recalling past glory. See how his performance for Portugal in the nations league was, shambolic! A shameful display. You're just a fan, and you'll never agree.

Our best finisher is martial, given the fact that he is very unpredictable and he can dribble and penetrate the 18-yard box. h
Have you noticed how we struggle to do any meaningful thing in the 18-yard box, except it's a counter?

Anthony will cut in and target the left side of the post(very predictable), rashford misfires lately, ronaldo barely gets a meaningful attempt on goal, he messes up one-on-one and his threat in the air has dwindled.

16 shots 1 goal. Best finisher indeed

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Cyprian1960: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
U can't keeping playing Ronaldo why man united keep on losing now, I'm a Ronaldo fan, seriously he is behaving like a child, he can't be happy when his team mate are winning, that foolishness ��

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Jack500: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So, we should sacrifice all these players, just because of a Ronaldo of 38 years old?

You are obviously not a Man u fan, but Ronaldo fan.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ugwuadudave(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
waxxydude:
What manner of idiot is this lmao. What are you going to say about all the other chances he wasted against omonia, sheriff, Brighton and other teams when he was given chances to play?

make una easy with the name calling abeg......

But on a serious note, all these talk na waste of time. Beverlyjean wey i know will never agree that ronaldo was wrong....even if ronaldo shoot person, she go still blame the victim say na him fault...
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by bluefilm: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Rashford sancho Antony and Bruno combined will not give u 30 goals a season... Ronaldo alone will give u 30 a season with the cast of players i mentioned...now, due to age Vlahovic sud replace him and continue from whr Ronaldo stopped ... the only reason Manchester is performing now is that the have finally sorted their defence, the finally have a DM and Maguire have been finally kicked out... but now they lack goals , something Ronaldo offered alot last season... reason y the are now suffering upfront is because their forwards are more focused on scoring and they are dreadful finishers .... Bruno , Antony, Rashford and sancho wud rather shoot than find a better player in space .... and unfortunately, they are all average at best when it comes to scoring ....

They might be average today but even your Lord and personal saviour Ronaldo was an average once upon a time.

And someone stepped aside so that he could
shine.

Unfortunately for him, no one shines forever.

It's high time for Ronaldo to move on.

The US Major League Soccer might need his tired legs now.

If he doesn't realize that now, he should continue enjoying sitting on the bench.

A stupid 38 year old grown ass man throwing tantrums like a juvenile because he's being constantly benched.

Nonsense. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 19th October 2021 / Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.