Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live (31812 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Jack500: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So its Ronaldo's fault that the players are not good enough to to target crosses ... and what did they do with the direct shots... Manchester have sorted their defensive problem...they problem u people have not realised is that Manchester is suffering in attack...but u guys don't know it cos Manchester is keeping clean shits these days ... so they can grind out wins now ... they are gradually turning to atletico... both goals they scored were both mistakes ... do u know of all the goals Manchester have scored this season 90% where mistakes...thats worrisome.... any team that locks their backing aggressively will most likely defeat them

And Ronaldo will unlock the defense? Did you watch Ronaldo match against omonia, the guy did absolutely nothing.

Stop hyping Ronaldo, he is past his prime, he is no longer a threat.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jack500:

And Ronaldo will unlock the defense? Did you watch Ronaldo match against omonia, the guy did absolutely nothing.

Stop hyping Ronaldo, he is past his prime, he is no longer a threat.

Ronaldo has been a slow starter every season since his last years in Madrid... can u remember when he was on only 2 goals after the group stage of the champions league when he was in Madrid?? He still ended up winning the golden boot with 12 goals .... in juve he scored i goal in the group stage of the champions league...but ended up finishing with 6goals ... last season he was only on 4 goals by January... he ended up finishing with 18 league goals ... I am sure u wud hv also said salah and son were both finished beginning of the season , but the coach still kept on playing them till they started firing ... Ronaldo is usually deadly in the second half of every season...but he usually needs the first half to get himself... even with that, he will still in the first half of this season match or outscore those clowns they have as forward...

When Manchester will know they have run into trouble is when he leaves in January and they don't have a replacement...thats when u will know his value .... who will score u the goals ?? RASHFORD BRUNO ( one season wonder) sancho Antony will not get u 40 goals a season combined ...Ronaldo alone will get u 30 a season.... he scored 24 last season....he dint all of a sudden just got bad .... even kane last season struggled on the first half of the season.. did conte drop him??
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Jokerman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

You wan turn Pendu to farmer?

If I'm Ronaldo, that's what I'm gonna do... Top football at that age isn't easy.

Go to bundelisga, play for schalke04 or the likes and bang up goals to reach 800...

That's what will happen after the world cup though...
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Jack500: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Ronaldo has been a slow starter every season since his last years in Madrid... can u remember when he was on only 2 goals after the group stage of the champions league when he was in Madrid?? He still ended up winning the golden boot with 12 goals .... in juve he scored i goal in the group stage of the champions league...but ended up finishing with 6goals ... last season he was only on 4 goals by January... he ended up finishing with 18 league goals ... I am sure u wud hv also said salah and son were both finished beginning of the season , but the coach still kept on playing them till they started firing ... Ronaldo is usually deadly in the second half of every season...but he usually needs the first half to get himself... even with that, he will still in the first half of this season match or outscore those clowns they have as forward...

When Manchester will know they have run into trouble is when he leaves in January and they don't have a replacement...thats when u will know his value .... who will score u the goals ?? RASHFORD BRUNO ( one season wonder) sancho Antony will not get u 40 goals a season combined ...Ronaldo alone will get u 30 a season.... he scored 24 last season....he dint all of a sudden just got bad .... even kane last season struggled on the first half of the season.. did conte drop him??

He should leave, Man U played absolutely well yesterday, we can build on that, we don't need an old grandpa that doesn't want to respect himself, he should go.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

If I'm Ronaldo, that's what I'm gonna do... Top football at that age isn't easy.

Go to bundelisga, play for schalke04 or the likes and bang up goals to reach 800...

That's what will happen after the world cup though...

Messi wey dey play for PSG, una Ronaldo talk say na for farmers league he dey play but you dey encourage your idol make he dey go one, no be hypocrisy be that.

Secondly, if Ronaldo goes to a club like Shalke04, he’s going to struggle. Shalke is 17th in bundesliga and they are not capable of buying the talents that will help Ronaldo create chances for him to score in a match.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by KelvinCoaster(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Messi wey dey play for PSG, una Ronaldo talk say na for farmers league he dey play but you dey encourage your idol make he dey go one, no be hypocrisy be that.

Secondly, if Ronaldo goes to a club like Shalke04, he’s going to struggle. Shalke is 17th in bundesliga and they are not capable of buying the talents that will help Ronaldo create chances for him to score in a match.
ManU will surely win the EPL this SEASON.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

ManU will surely win the EPL this SEASON.

Future impossible tense
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Jokerman(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Pessi at 35 PSG, Ronaldo at 35 Juve
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jokerman:

Pessi at 35 PSG, Ronaldo at 35 Juve

Messi at PSG won a Ballon D’or. Ronaldo was shamelessly pursued from Juve due to his ego.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Future impossible tense
There is no IMPOSSIBILTY in football...Just screen shot it.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

There is no IMPOSSIBILTY in football...Just screen shot it.

Relax, don’t get too excited lol.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by KelvinCoaster(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Relax, don’t get too excited lol.
Excitement
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

Excitement

Don’t get your hope up
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Badadvisor: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
yellowgarri2:
Next is to flog Chelsea on Saturday. GGMU
I owe you 10k if we win Chelsea by handicap �
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by yellowgarri2(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Badadvisor:

OK boss, I will win
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by KelvinCoaster(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Snapchat:

Don’t get your hope up
It's alright...Fingers crossed.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by akwesenana: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Badadvisor:

Cshit 1-3 Mutd. wink smiley
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by kayusely70(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
main24:
Man U to Lose cry cry
How far?
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Fira09(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kyase:
i no see angelfrost, fira09 and richmand again oooo
Abeg where dfrost and yemi

Tottenham attack & defence merged together is Zero.

I trust Chelsea against you guys.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Kyase(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fira09:

Tottenham attack & defence merged together is Zero.

I trust Chelsea against you guys.
After Chelsea
You’ll trust another team
Yeye
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by EgusiShankly: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kyase:

City were lucky
grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by yellowgarri2(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
Badadvisor:

I never lose though. GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by yellowgarri2(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2022
Badadvisor:

I try ooo. D gods are wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (3 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.