Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live (31813 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 14th August 2022 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 1st September 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by 2loadedguy: 12:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

For a player like Ronaldo to shine and in turn make Manchester utd very deadly ...sell off sancho , Antony Rashford, Bruno ...replace them with maximin , chiesa , Adama troure , Tadic then get another striker like vlahovic ... u will see how brutal Manchester will become....
Why not sell of the whole Manutd team so that Ronaldo can shine? Infact sell the club owner and the coach too.
Mumu analysis, Ronaldo is the one to be booted out so that the younger ones u put their names there can shine.

25 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ken6488(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
what did he did with all the chances given to him? Old age has cut up with Ronaldo, let him retire now that his ovulation is still very loud. For your information I am his fan.
Didn't he want to leave manu and was forced to stay?
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ken6488(m): 1:17am On Oct 20, 2022
neurosci:

They didn’t allow him or no club wanted him undecided
Checks wanted him?
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by slotgokil: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2022
Told ya CR7 still on fire on his age�� OZZO Deposit Pulsa
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Bahamas95(m): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2022
2loadedguy:

Why not sell of the whole Manutd team so that Ronaldo can shine? Infact sell the club owner and the coach too.
Mumu analysis, Ronaldo is the one to be booted out so that the younger ones u put their names there can shine.
Lol, so true. He's doing more harm than good in that united team. He's a talented guy no doubt but that his ego is what most football fans dislike about him.

Some people have to go for others to shine, Ronaldo is one of them. Benzema wasn't given enough recognition until Ronaldo left.......his glory is shining now.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by KINGinVAHALA: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2022
ceematics:

Congrats on our victory Sir... pls I'm sorry to disturb you, I lost my job last two weeks things are really tough for me, I'm the one you blessed with 15k last month Sir. please I'm currently stranded with little or nothing to eat. I have no other option but to cry for help. No support from family yet. pls
So because he blessed you last month, any little thing you will now have to cry to him?
Na you they reign

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Rashford is not an impact player ... Ronaldo wud have scored those chances that he missed all thru... scoring goals constantly is an art... Ronaldo is the only real finisher in that utd .... Rashford will embarrass u in big difficult games....

Sell fenandez? You're dumb! Ronaldo is old and slow paced... You know better than the coach, why not go and start coaching. Ronaldo fangirl.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by wealthpreach(m): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2022
ken6488:
Didn't he want to leave manu and was forced to stay?
January is at the corner, let's see who takes him and how he will change his new team to a goal-scoring team.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Gabito1988: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2022
How can you say that

Sancho is playing nothing in this match
I no know weda Dey boy Dey heartbroken
Very dull player [/quote]
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by mayornice1: 5:41am On Oct 20, 2022
If they wanted him, they should be able to pay the price for him, its only lip service they were not ready to buy him and if you were the one will you just give him out on free transfer? Did man u get him on free transfer?quote author=Beverlyjean post=117709354]

Clubs wanted Ronaldo...but on a free...Manchester insisted that they will pay 30m and knowing that Ronaldo commands high wages...they pulled out... inter , napoli , Milan all wanted him...dortmund , bayern wanted him , Chelsea wanted him[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Angel55555(m): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Anyone will get angry...use ur head... he said he wanted to leave ..but they dint allow him...now y bench him and not allow him play... thats very foolish by the coach
Chill bro, Ronaldo tried to leave but no club came for him, the only club that wanted him was an Arabian club in Saudi. He rejected the move.

He disrespected the club by trying to force a move while he's still under contract, which is the height of disrespect. Ten hag is no ole, he is a very disciplined man. Ronaldo deserves his current treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Breastfeed: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Nice, Man UTD be giving me joy like never before.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Trojan8(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2022
No wonder some fanbase don't rate United fans. Look at those clowns saying United should sell Rashford, Sancho, Antony and the likes. I don't have much issues selling them for an upgrade, but selling those players to buy Saint, Traore and the likes. My God!

One even said they should be sold so a 38 year old Ronaldo can flourish. If you had any bit of sense, you should have known that Ronaldo was always going to be a squad player in his second season at United. If Ole was still around, would have gotten a forward in the summer. The only reason we didn't get a forward was because Haag was a new coach who had other areas he needed to improve first. How many clubs in Europe use a 37 year old striker to challenge on all fronts?

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by bluefilm: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:
For a player like Ronaldo to shine and in turn make Manchester utd very deadly ...sell off sancho , Antony Rashford, Bruno ...replace them with maximin , chiesa , Adama troure , Tadic then get another striker like vlahovic ... u will see how brutal Manchester will become....

Are you serious?

You want a 38 year old almost expired Ronaldo to SHINE at the expense of young bloods like Sancho, Antony, Rashford, Bruno...?

What a stupid mentality!

It is your type that wants Tinubu to be the next president.

No doubt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ABUPHARM(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2022
ThierryJay:
So this is the Bruno that some fake Man Utd fans are saying is not good enough for the team yet he almost scored 2 sensational goals.

Obviously and rightfully, Ten Hag has way more sense than some Pendu fans here who would rather sacrifice the team's progress for Wasiuuu's ego.

Between Bruno and Ronaldo who is currently undroppable?
Keep quiet. Bruno has been a big problem for man utd team for past seasons till now. No creativity, awful passes and lost possession so easily. Out of 10 chances he only manage to utilise one or two and lost others. Any team who holds possession better than us can easily flog our ass out.

As for Ronaldo, the only reason I'm in support of benching isn't because he isn't good enough to start but because other players are keen on looking for a way get the ball to him at front of goal which is always at the detriment of the team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by crystalpapers(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Till then nah, na me go quote you first after i don thrash you grin grin

No wahala..
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Ray07(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I can't seem to conclude whether Conte is a coach in decline or Spurs is in the same perennial underachieving group as Everton!

They can't even beat a proper team!

Conte is another version of Simeone.
Both coaches play negative football all the time. Glad united didn't go for him though his not a bad coach. The problem might be from Spurs.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2022
neurosci:

None of the clubs wanted him. If they did, they’d pay the fee. When a club needs a player, they do everything they can to get him. Ask how much PSG paid to acquire Neymar, even when Barca didn’t want him to leave. 30m is not too high for any of those clubs to pay, they simply didn’t pay it because they didn’t want him. They have paid more for smaller players. And you can’t expect Man U to send him out for free and run at a loss after spending a lot to acquire him. Man U are not a charity organization.

On top of that, those clubs the she-male you quoted said they wanted him; publicly denied that they wanted to sign Ronaldo. Only Chelsea owner wanted to sign Ronaldo but Tuchel disagreed.

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Snapchat: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2022
CBR100:

Lol, not the likes of CR7,
I will advice him to reduce his wages, and go to a small club, in budesliga or serie a to finish his career

You wan turn Pendu to farmer?
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

It's pretty obvious you need to stick to Zeeworld. I've been reading your trash analysis until this got to me reply you.
Saying Manchester united needs to sell of young players to accommodate your 38 year old mini god (RONALDO) shows you must be deluded.
Your suggestion of players to replace Antony, Sancho and the rest who makes your list of castaways are even laughable too.

A 33 year old Dusan Tadic, formerly of Southampton years ago, an Adama Traore who till now cannot make the starting line up at Wolves, should be bought , an injury prone Federico Chiesa, who hasn't even lit up the Sirie A with Juventus should also be bought, according to you.
Please just stick to Zeeworld or Nollywood
Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it has to be an informed opinion

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ugwuadudave(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2022
neurosci:

None of the clubs wanted him. If they did, they’d pay the fee. When a club needs a player, they do everything they can to get him. Ask how much PSG paid to acquire Neymar, even when Barca didn’t want him to leave. 30m is not too high for any of those clubs to pay, they simply didn’t pay it because they didn’t want him. They have paid more for smaller players. And you can’t expect Man U to send him out for free and run at a loss after spending a lot to acquire him. Man U are not a charity organization.

They will continue to deny this till next year... The thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you serious?

You want a 38 year old almost expired Ronaldo to SHINE at the expense of young bloods like Sancho, Antony, Rashford, Bruno...?

What a stupid mentality!

No doubt.

Her trashy analysis got me to pissed off that I had to create an account just to reply her, can you just imagine the trash she wrote up there. !!
All these Ronaldo fan boys and girls, I just don't understand how they reason really

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Ade1177: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Ade1177:

Even if we win 5 - 0

This coach is rubbish

He's the main reason Ronaldo's form is shit, how can you have an egoistic human being like Ronaldo that doesn't even like being substituted

You are putting him on bench for people that are not fit to even hold his socks

If you don't need Ronaldo, even if there was no offer... fucking say it you don't need him

Which one is benching greatest of all time

He will be poor and poor
Last season and this season are the same year of 37yrs old Ronaldo

He balled fire with 36 goals(12 disallowed by VAR) and now rubbish performance from Ronaldo

And you know he has billions of fans, if you don't need him just say it

Now his legacy is further stained

Now he walked off the pitch in annoyance causing more drama that is not needed

Just let the man go

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by BigJoe19: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Bruno is useless abeg... man u won this game cos conte got his tactics wrong.... play Manchester aggressively and watch them crumble .... Do u know Bruno has never won any serious trophy in his career ... sporting never won a single serious trophy until Bruno left...despite playing there for almost a decade... since he became a regular in the national team, Portugal started to fumble... Bruno is a disaster in any serious team
Bruno played in sporting for almost a decade, where are you from lol? Three years is almost a decade?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by ceematics: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

So because he blessed you last month, any little thing you will now have to cry to him?
Na you they reign
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2022
BigJoe19:
Bruno played in sporting for almost a decade, where are you from lol?

I actually meant other teams...udinese and sampdoria inclusive... Bruno is not Manchester material...
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you serious?

What a stupid mentality!

No doubt.

Rashford sancho Antony and Bruno combined will not give u 30 goals a season... Ronaldo alone will give u 30 a season with the cast of players i mentioned...now, due to age Vlahovic sud replace him and continue from whr Ronaldo stopped ... the only reason Manchester is performing now is that the have finally sorted their defence, the finally have a DM and Maguire have been finally kicked out... but now they lack goals , something Ronaldo offered alot last season... reason y the are now suffering upfront is because their forwards are more focused on scoring and they are dreadful finishers .... Bruno , Antony, Rashford and sancho wud rather shoot than find a better player in space .... and unfortunately, they are all average at best when it comes to scoring ....
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2022
Angel55555:

Chill bro, Ronaldo tried to leave but no club came for him, the only club that wanted him was an Arabian club in Saudi. He rejected the move.

He disrespected the club by trying to force a move while he's still under contract, which is the height of disrespect. Ten hag is no ole, he is a very disciplined man. Ronaldo deserves his current treatment.

Disrespect u say... y now bench him..... a player of his caliber being benched is an insult....its best u let him go than bench him ...they refused to let him go saying that he was in their plans ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0 ) - Live by Beverlyjean(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2022
wealthpreach:

Sell fenandez? You're dumb! Ronaldo is old and slow paced... You know better than the coach, why not go and start coaching. Ronaldo fangirl.

U are the dumb one here... what has Bruno ever won in his career ?? Sinve he started to play for the national team, Portugal started to underperform... on the Euros , they struggled with him on the pitch against Hungary until he was subbed ..... that when Portugal started to play better and they scored 3... against Germany, they started him again and they were a disaster..... against France they did better without him...against Belgium, he started and they struggled again.... Bruno is a spurs level player ... watch modric , watch KDB , watch Odegaard , watch pedri , those are quality number 10s ...those are the type of players Manchester needs ... u can see the difference between Ericsson and Bruno ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool UCL (2 - 3) On 19th October 2021 / Chelsea Vs Sheffield United (2 - 2) On 31st August 2019 / West Ham Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 16th April 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.