Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" (27224 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by deferential: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Dtygz:

My issue with the uba card is how to easily convert the $ funds on it to naira without going to the bank.

You are correct on this aspect.... The card is on is only meant for online transactions. So I do not bother myself for physical cash. I just fund it and use it.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Mustack: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
deferential:

My brother , i just wonder why people don't know about uba dollar card..... With just your bvn , you are good to go...

It works on all website......

At what rate sir

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Mustack: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2022
deferential:

You are correct on this aspect.... The card is on is only meant for online transactions. So I do not bother myself for physical cash. I just fund it and use it.

At what rate sir

And what limit per month
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by alphabbey1(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Mustack:

At what rate sir
Don't give attention to those UBA agent. The dollar card is useless if you can't fund it with Naira...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Brendaniel:
If the card can receive money from card transfers abroad, then it will be a very good one, I used cards in the past with those functions till they blocked some of them.

Nigeria is losing a lot of FX because of such services not been available to most of our cards in Nigeria

Go to UBA and request for prepaid card, it takes less than 20 minutes for you to get, you just need a passport photograph, valid id and bvn, I use it to receive money from my papal account then withdraw in dollars from the bank
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Brendaniel: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Go to UBA and request for prepaid card, it takes less than 20 minutes for you to get, you just need a passport photograph, valid id and bvn, I use it to receive money from my papal account then withdraw in dollars from the bank

When last did you transfer from paypal to your card and which country's paypal do you use ?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Dtygz:

My issue with the uba card is how to easily convert the $ funds on it to naira without going to the bank.

You can transfer
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

When last did you transfer from paypal to your card and which country's paypal do you use ?

I transferred last on 10th of this month, I use Lesotho.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2022
alphabbey1:

Don't give attention to those UBA agent. The dollar card is useless if you can't fund it with Naira...

Get knowledge chief, it’s a prepaid dollar card, how do you fund your dollar card with Naira? Even your dormicilary account do you fund it with naira?

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Bawofss(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Fucklove:
Does it work on skrill, Neteller and Bet365?

guy, how do you run your bet365?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

What about the FX rates, does UBA automatically convert it to Naira and if they do, at what rate?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

What about the FX rates, does UBA automatically convert it to Naira and if they do, at what rate?

No, I withdraw the usd and change with aboki, my last change was 730/$

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Brendaniel: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

No, I withdraw the usd and change with aboki, my last change was 730/$

wow, I bank with UBA, what did you say the name of the card is, because I know they have different cards...
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

wow, I bank with UBA, what did you say the name of the card is, because I know they have different cards...

Tell them to give you prepaid dollar card, doesn’t matter if you have account with them before, just go with valid id, bvn, nepa bill.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Brendaniel: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Tell them to give you prepaid dollar card, doesn’t matter if you have account with them before, just go with valid id, bvn, nepa bill.

Ok Thanks Bro...
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by akin2310(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2022
They are way better than ChipperCash that use the exchange rate of 760naira for 1usd
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Agbadocassava: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Card wey no dey trade crypto

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by AnonymousMe: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Bro I have this card and I’ve used it for couple of transactions but it’s kinda not worth it now funding through aboki rates, can you pls enlighten me how I can fund at a favorable rate that still makes sense. I have a Nigeria PayPal too though…

Btw is this tripay legit ? I see ppl complaining about the charge $$

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
AnonymousMe:

Bro I have this card and I’ve used it for couple of transactions but it’s kinda not worth it now funding through aboki rates, can you pls enlighten me how I can fund at a favorable rate that still makes sense. I have a Nigeria PayPal too though…

I don’t really know what you do with card online but mine is to receive funds from foreign clients, for now, it’s better to use virtual cards to do online purchase cause you won’t have to visit aboki to buy dollar and stand in bank queue to fund your card.

But if you really want to buy online and not visit the bank, try geepay Africa, buy from them and fund the card. Still expensive though, Tribapay is just like chipper cash, only thing is their rate is low but you will still pay that in transaction charges
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by IsuaWP: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hey, guys, you can fund your UBA prepaid card easily instantly without going to the bank.

fnfSwap will help you do that.

Click on to fund instantly at N730 > https://fnfswap.com.ng/how-to-fund-africard/

Note. The Black Market is over N740/$, and you don't go to the bank.

Get started today.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by IsuaWP: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2022
AnonymousMe:

Let's give Tripay a chance. They might do us good.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by formular2002(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tribapay is not worth the hype. Aside from the charges, they are not 3D secured and it's only for online purchases.
Interpret these conversations we had this morning with discretion

3 Likes

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by george23: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Tell me more about this.
I'm interested.

Modified:

It's a big scam. Requesting for my bank login?
SCAM

This is not true. I use the service. Stop the defamation of other services to promote yours because you want to sell. Be transparent. I am already suspecting your service if you have such an attitude. You are only requested to connect your bank account on SpendWise if you want to use other features of tracking all your expenses across your banks.. not to purchase a virtual usd card. For that you just fund your wallet created in the solution.

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by george23: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
SpendWise has the cheapest virtual card I have seen so far at N680 per $$, and it works pretty much on almost all sites I have used it including connecting with my PayPal account.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Brendaniel: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Sorry If I may ask, do you use a VPN to access your Lesotho PayPal?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by george23: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
@Spendwiseng
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Lifeisgoody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ahhh. You still have guts to defend this?
All banks will always send a message to you to ignore anyone requesting for your login details.

S C A M
george23:

This is not true. I use the service. Stop the defamation of other services to promote yours because you want to sell. Be transparent. I am already suspecting your service if you have such an attitude. You are only requested to connect your bank account on SpendWise if you want to use other features of tracking all your expenses across your banks.. not to purchase a virtual usd card. For that you just fund your wallet created in the solution.

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Lifeisgoody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
With no office address and requesting for my bank login details?
I also checked your Nairaland profile. Hmmm
george23:
SpendWise has the cheapest virtual card I have seen so far at N680 per $$, and it works pretty much on almost all sites I have used it including connecting with my PayPal account.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by alphabbey1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Get knowledge chief, it’s a prepaid dollar card, how do you fund your dollar card with Naira? Even your dormicilary account do you fund it with naira?
What's now the usefulness that y'all are hyping the card like it doesn't follow the convention BDC rate....
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by RelevantUpdates: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Hightser:

Great Update Hightser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.