Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" (27225 Views)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / You Need A Good Dollar Card? Try Tribapay For Your International Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by george23: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
With no office address and requesting for my bank login details?
I also checked your Nairaland profile. Hmmm

That’s what happen when Nigerians don’t read. Did you see what that feature was for? And did you read my earlier comment? You only link your bank accounts if you want to use the features that allow you track your expenses across your accounts in on place. Has nothing to do with virtual card. You go straight to the virtual card or Ewallet module to request a usd card and you won’t be asked to connect your bank.

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by george23: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
@lifeisgoody How many fintechs do you see provide their office address these days on their website. A number also run 100% remote. Even Andela that is a unicorn (worth over $1billion) runs 100% remote.
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Hightser: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Brendaniel:

Sorry If I may ask, do you use a VPN to access your Lesotho PayPal?

No sir, I don’t, normal login
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by GreaterFuture(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
SilentVboy:
It's not all about getting virtual card. But is the virtual card 3D secured?
If it's not, then it's useless. It won't work on many sites.
What about this One, this tribapay, is it 3D secured?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by GreaterFuture(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
monsor007:
Alat virtual dollar card is the best joor
Lol, have you actually used it and it worked?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
post=117700578:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at .

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

(If you wanna be unfortunate very fast, quote this post to say anything negative!)

Chai…I didn’t see this post earlier if not I’d have quoted it o. Here’s my quote:
Apc is a failure and I know you agree. Now only a fool will vote a failure into power twice

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Dtygz: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
george23:
SpendWise has the cheapest virtual card I have seen so far at N680 per $$, and it works pretty much on almost all sites I have used it including connecting with my PayPal account.

Have you ever withdrawn funds from PayPal into your spendwise card?
If yes, at what rate did you convert it to naira?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by HolyMan12: 12:40am On Oct 21, 2022
post=117700578:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at .

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless all sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

(If you wanna be unfortunate very fast, quote this post to say anything negative!)
How much do you sell grilled vulture? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by AnonymousMe: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hightser:

I don’t really know what you do with card online but mine is to receive funds from foreign clients, for now, it’s better to use virtual cards to do online purchase cause you won’t have to visit aboki to buy dollar and stand in bank queue to fund your card.

But if you really want to buy online and not visit the bank, try geepay Africa, buy from them and fund the card. Still expensive though, Tribapay is just like chipper cash, only thing is their rate is low but you will still pay that in transaction charges

Use foreign currency for shopping. Ty bros… if tribapay is legit, I might still be able to deal with the charges.. that’s just my concern.

1 Like

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Mustack: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2022
george23:
SpendWise has the cheapest virtual card I have seen so far at N680 per $$, and it works pretty much on almost all sites I have used it including connecting with my PayPal account.

How can I navigyto it's virtual card to use for online transactions
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by UnabashedIPOB: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Yes, you're a condemned BASTARD, and may GOD never have mercy on your soul!!
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by UnabashedIPOB: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

There goes me, FOOLISH MuslimPIG, an evil and devilish man doing what I know best. It is because of my devilish and wicked ways that GOD said, “I will blot out man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—every man and beast and crawling creature and bird of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them.” ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION ARE CONDEMNED to ETERNAL DAMNATION!
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by UnabashedIPOB: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by FxMasterz: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2022
StarFist:
Alat is the cheapest.. N488 to $1

Is it unlimited?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by FxMasterz: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
deferential:

My brother , i just wonder why people don't know about uba dollar card..... With just your bvn , you are good to go...

It works on all website......

Bro, what's the rate? Does it work on crypto websites? Also, what's the monthly limit?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by FxMasterz: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
deferential:

You are correct on this aspect.... The card is on is only meant for online transactions. So I do not bother myself for physical cash. I just fund it and use it.

Please how do.you fund it? Can it be funded from your naira Account?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Cooolme: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2022
sleemfesh:
That's not true.

Get your virtual USD card at NGN680/USD at business.spendwise.ng
For real?
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Mustack: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
FxMasterz:

Is it unlimited?

How can I access there card
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Binancian:
get uba dollar prepaid card at any branch and save yourself from this cards that are bounced in many sites

The uba dollar card, you'll need to load it with physical dollar bro
Re: "Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" by molleculiari: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to chime in and say that I totally understand your concerns about Tribapay and their request for bank login details. It's always important to be cautious when sharing sensitive information online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.