Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

"Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut (4157 Views)

Ladies, An Orgasm-giving Man Or A Money-giving Man? Chose Wisely! / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / She Cummed While Giving Her Mouth Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by CrisNews: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Chnbanc: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na efelicity be that!!
Na werrin him learn for redeemers university

2 Likes

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Medianna(f): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
When that divider will peirce the skin of someone's child. That's when the barber will begin to respect himself

10 Likes

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by izuch(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ok
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by LordIsaac(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Oh...great! That's applied Mathematics grin

16 Likes

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
lol....nawa
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Wizywiz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mathematical rough play grin

2 Likes

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Phd in Barbing Mathematics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Belteshazzar1: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chimo... When you have the qualification, but in the wrong dimension...

1 Like

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Gentlechika(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Whoever takes his craft serious will seat before kings and queens
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Gentlechika(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Faculty of pure and applied mathematics.
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Nduemma12(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by KAM3KAZI: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
The protractor and ruler I can understand the use cases but what is he doing with a pair of dividers
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by efelicity: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chnbanc:
Na efelicity be that!! Na werrin him learn for redeemers university
Iam not in RUN
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Nonexisting1: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2022
I have been barbing myself since university so this thread is like the P in psychology for me.

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Slynation(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Where is it stated that protractors are used for carving hairs...Tik Tok videos, I guess it's for cruise anyways
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Kobicove(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Medianna:
When that divider will peirce the skin of someone's child. That's when the barber will begin to respect himself

grin
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by brain54(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Even with the biro, ruler, map and all…

The line still no straight!
Nonsense barber…
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by twin7: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hairline begs to differ.
grin

1 Like

Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Martinez39s(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Superfluous and unnecessary.
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Fakbrown: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Cool, the once I learnt nothing I Don use am do, to add 2k plus 1k I still Dae press calculator
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by saintkeppy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
The barber studied Applied Architecture as MSc in the University.
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by HYGMICH(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Medianna:

It's not that type you think
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Medianna:
Take down that profile pic.
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2022
undecided
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by phemmyfour: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2022
CrisNews:
“PhD In Mathematics” – Reactions As Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1666178452PhDinMathematicsReactionsasBarberUsesRulerandProtractorWhileGivingManHaircutCrisben.html

Fake
No clipper shown
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Medianna(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Revolution2022:
Take down that profile pic.
And why? If i may ask?
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Medianna(f): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2022
HYGMICH:

It's not that type you think
Better woo
Re: "Phd In Mathematics” – Barber Uses Ruler And Protractor While Giving Man Haircut by Medianna(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix) / Weight Loss Journey. Before And After* Pics / These Are The Types Of Woman Men Do Fall In Love With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.