Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) (5632 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by KalioPeter: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
This got me laughing real hard though.
Our Nigerian girls always representing wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
Damn

2 Likes

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Michelle70(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
mtchew
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by siofra(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
There are Nigerian men with very tiny "things". They make up 65% of the population according to stats.

She's just lucky to meet Nigerian men with long "things" undecided

I'm a virgin sha but I know the statistics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by fagekih: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Is that all
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by emmyluizzz: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
siofra:
There are Nigerian men with very tiny "things". They make up 65% of the population according to stats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by brosom(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
siofra:

1 Like

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by KalioPeter: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
siofra:

once a while, just try to relax please

You are a Virgin? chai

2 Likes

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
A na akogheri si
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Starz825(m): 1:12am On Oct 20, 2022
siofra:

Silly girl grin
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 20, 2022
What my 9"+ with thick girth cannot do does not exist lol
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2022
My size be 7.5 and the Wood inches up to 8.0 when the food is damn crazy.
You know, I've been thinking if there's anything I can do to take it to a strong 9.0.
You understand the kind of size I have in mind? Horse-size kind of stuff.

1 Like

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by IsellSmartTvs: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Excessive long thing na pain to these gals
But a very small thing be like toothpick,na God Dey just run am for men.
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Slynation(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Akiko ndi mama Ngozi na ndi yard...
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2022
In as much as a lot of people see big joysticks as something to go for, they also have their own disadvantages.

Apparently there's a high chance that those women who have issues with their reproductive systems, they've encountered men who are big down there or they're currently in a relationship with one.

And I heard this from a gynaecologist.
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2022
Can't imagine discussing about gbola with my fellow guy like this undecided extremely disgusting embarassed

Tueh!

My phone and eyes should find a place in their hearts to forgive me for reading this nonsense embarassed

1 Like

Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Draslo(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2023
siofra:

😒
Re: My South African Friend's Experience With A Nigerian Girl (photos) by Rokiat(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
I believe the guy just said that to end the conversation with her. The minute she asked about his private he probably got turned off, or he’s actually telling the truth. If he is my condolences to him.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Guys And Their Toasting Patterns!. . . Lol!. / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size / If Your Girlfriend Is Like This, Just Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.