Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

She's a whor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's a whor (1288 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's a whor by Journey3000(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
t

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a whor by Michelle70(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
well go ahead with ur intentions.
If u are lucky, Abba kyari will be ur cell-mate,

mynd44 nlfpmod

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's a whor by psalmskiddy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Pursue common sense bro. smiley

3 Likes

Re: She's a whor by Journey3000(m): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
21yrs
Yes
Re: She's a whor by Michelle70(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

Yes
she never reach age of consent.

Let her go
Re: She's a whor by Sammy101111(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Bro why not focus on your academy and money
And stop playing with 20 years in prison

2 Likes

Re: She's a whor by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

Yes

No one will agree with you its consent when the shít hits the fan....the only condition they will look at is 21 year old man and minor....

.na so u go become rapist

1 Like

Re: She's a whor by Journey3000(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

No one will agree with you its consent when the shít hits the fan....the only condition they will look at is 21 year old man and minor....

.na so u go become rapist

When I was in secondary school, girls in ss2 and ss3 where having sex with guys in their 20s. haven't heard that any of them went to jail

3 Likes

Re: She's a whor by Streetmovement(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Soon to be throwned in prison for a minimum of 30 years, watery prison beans and akamu loading!!!

1 Like

Re: She's a whor by Journey3000(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
she never reach age of consent.

Let her go

Peopl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's a whor by Michelle70(m): 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

People talk of going to jail. I'm never actually seen it happen. at least when it's a guy my age. Only older men. Not like I'm destroying her or something, she has actually agreed and says she wants it.
This one deh joke with him future

2 Likes

Re: She's a whor by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
You better leave that girl, or your journey is going to be 3000 years long

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: She's a whor by oz4real83(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
According to the constitution, it is your duty as the matured one among both to you to say "NO" even if she is very desperate to date you. You will be the one to go to jail because she is a minor and the judge will say "you took advantage of a minor" and your name will not only be on the sex-offender register but also on major newspapers and social media platforms all over the country as a "man who took advantage of a teenager and raped her". Her pictures won't even appear but your face will become very popular. The older one is always the guilty one 100% of the time, know this fact and save yourself the stress.

4 Likes

Re: She's a whor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
What is DTF?

1 Like

Re: She's a whor by advanceDNA: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

When I was in secondary school, girls in ss2 and ss3 where having sex with guys in their 20s. haven't heard that any of them went to jail

.u can go ahead to fvck a minor all u want and get away with it like the wife of the preaident of France......i'm just telling you not everybody does....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's a whor by Fremantle: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

They're advising you now, you're making excuses.

I see no reason why you opened the thread in the first place if all you're going to do is try to counter the advice. Seems you've made up your mind but morality and conscience brought you here.

There are people in this lifetime that first time isn't always a charm, the day you decide to try out something that everyone has been doing, that's the day your own will turn out bad.

If you really like her wait 2yrs, if you can't find someone else, I'm sure if news got to you that your 16yr old sis is dating someone same age as you,.... you and I know you wouldn't take it.

2 Likes

Re: She's a whor by Journey3000(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

.u can go ahead to fvck a minor all u want and get away with it like the wife of the preaident of France......i'm just telling you not everybody does....

Thanks. tbh. I've taken it too far, and going back might hurt the girl. But I think I needed this push. Even if the chances of getting into trouble is slim. I don't think I have the balls to take such risk. Thanks again
Re: She's a whor by oz4real83(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

there are armed robbers that have been stealing for decades and have never been caught, there are also some that stole just once and were caught immediately, everybody has different destinies, if it is your destiny to go to jail, nobody will stop you. embarassed
Re: She's a whor by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Na girl matter u put for head at this age.
When ah dey your age, na engineering mathematics and machine drawing full my head.
Carry over go rearrange your demented brains.
Get your T-Mobile esim today
Google voice don cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's a whor by nickyj19: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
set awon child abuse undecided
and I believe you are more than 21y you are claiming
Re: She's a whor by Guderian(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin

Re: She's a whor by Jman06(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro why no focus on your academy and money
And stop playing with 20 years in prison
Does this same 20years in prison also apply to northerners I doubt.

Same country, different laws. Tell me why northerners won't have population advantage over southerners with such arrangements. Same population advantage they exploit during presidential elections.

All the different 'woke' women advocacy groups that fight against girl-child marriages down south really need to focus more on fighting such course up north. Anything outside that would continue to tilt the population balance in favor of the north.

Sorry for the epistle, just had to digress a bit to bare my mind on this.
Re: She's a whor by techWriter3: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
well betweens ahead with ur motives
Re: She's a whor by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:
There's a girl I like in my street. She is actually DTF, but she's 16 and I'm 21.
I asked a few girls my age and they said it's no big deal as long as she's matured and I'm not forcing her to do what she doesn't want to do.
She just finished secondary school, and I'm in the University.

Take it easy.

angry
Re: She's a whor by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:
There's a girl I like in my street. She is actually DTF, but she's 16 and I'm 21.
I asked a few girls my age and they said it's no big deal as long as she's matured and I'm not forcing her to do what she doesn't want to do.

Take it easy.

so u a peterfile who enjoy dating young childrens ...corrrect?....shame on u & u should be jail!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: She's a whor by Dshocker(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Journey3000:

Take it easy.

As you take be 21yrs old, na so you go use take go prison for 21yrs
Re: She's a whor by Reex12(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
Do as u wish just make sure society no hear am, cus u sleep for cell till the day u die, make she carybele first or serve her breakfast u go see wetin baba ijesha see
Re: She's a whor by Michelle70(m): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jman06:
Does this same 20years in prison also apply to northerners I doubt.

Same country, different laws. Tell me why northerners won't have population advantage over southerners with such arrangements. Same population advantage they exploit during presidential elections.

All the different 'woke' women advocacy groups that fight against girl-child marriages down south really need to focus more on fighting such course up north. Anything outside that would continue to tilt the population balance in favor of the north.

Sorry for the epistle, just had to digress a bit to bare my mind on this.
And u think the population favours the north?

Do u ever think they are living a better life than u are?
Re: She's a whor by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
And u think the population favours the north?

Do u ever think they are living a better life than u are?
But they're taking advantage of that politically. As it stands today, the north remains the determiners of who wins presidential elections in Nigeria due to their population.

While we are busy forming "woke" and embracing Western education in the south, the north is busy growing their population and taking political advantage of same.

We need a leveler, which is having only the civil law of Nigeria guiding every Nigerian and doing away with Sharia law and any other law outside the Nigerian civil law.

1 Like

Re: She's a whor by Michelle70(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jman06:
But they're taking advantage of that politically. As it stands today, the north remains the determiners of who wins presidential elections in Nigeria due to their population.

While we are busy forming "woke" and embracing Western education in the south, the north is busy growing their population and taking political advantage of same.

We need a leveler, which is having only the civil law of Nigeria guiding every Nigerian and doing away with Sharia law and any other law outside the Nigerian civil law.
U think whoever become politician will favour u?
I feel sad for how u Nigerians think.

Politicians are the only ones benefitting from division.
after they win, all u hear is sirens.

Politicians win when we are divided, they lose when we are united. And right now, they are winning

(1) (Reply)

Which Level Have You Gotten To / How Come? / Is There True Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.