Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid (1196 Views)

NGO Withdraws Help After Woman Whose Husband Assaulted Her Cries For His Release / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Icartaway: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5bHYMRtapg

I have to speak up before my mum ends up like Osinachi-

This is coming from a Lady who cries out for help for her mum who has been suffering abuse and domestic violence from her father

The lady took to her twitter Handle to cry out for help so that people will come to her mother's rescue.

The lady, who goes with the name @koladeprincess on twitter said...

Hello, everyone. I have hid this for long, but I can't anymore; I'm so tired of living in my home because of the abuse and violence that goes on.

I live with fear in my house.

I have to speak up before my mum ends up like Osinachi. I can't let my mum die at her age of just 43!!

I'm scared and trembling as I write this, but I can't let that fear keep from speaking up. I hid my problems so the world won't know, because my father is the only one I have who sponsors I and siblings to school, feeding and housing. I'm scared of loosing this things

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
Stay off aggressive men, you'll notice them by the way they react to provocations, never date or marry such men. Don't be deceived by the "i've never hit any woman in my life" lyrics from them, its just deceit. I cant imagine any man hitting me not to talk of the one i loved and got married to, i cant really imagine such nonsense. And to those men thinking its right to hit a woman on some occasions, its stupidity to do that. Even if a woman hits you, the best thing to do is to walk away and end the relationship/marriage to avoid living a toxic life.

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Aareakinwunmi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
I don't know why men beat their wives, what happen to resolution or walking away.
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Belteshazzar1: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
I love you I love you Una don see am... As a man beating a woman you calls your wife or love won't solve any problem.. You won't gain anything.. Why beating her, the woman you loved.... Why not spend that energy in building your self and mind... Fighting her will never bring peace, nor submission... She is not a kid.. Learn to respect your woman... I pray God protect our women from evil and toxic men...

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by vastolord4(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
This is serious! In the state you reside, report to the ministry of women affairs asap. The police might not do anything about this cos they'll term it a family issue. He's your father but he's not her maker. Make sure you don't have second thoughts about reporting
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Oluneutral: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Why can't your mum leave?
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Fahvvy: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Rozross:
Stay off aggressive men, you'll notice them by the way they react to provocations, never date or marry such men. Don't be deceived by the "i've never hit any woman in my life" lyrics from them, its just deceit. I cant imagine any man hitting me not to talk of the one i loved and got married to, i cant really imagine such nonsense. And to those men thinking its right to hit a woman on some occasions, its stupidity to do that. Even if a woman hits you, the best thing to do is to walk away and end the relationship/marriage to avoid living a toxic life .

You were making sense until the bolded undecided...

NO ONE, male or female should hit anyone all because of a misunderstanding that could be resolved by having a mature conversation undecided...

So rather than tell men to "walk away" why not advice women to keep their hands to themselves? undecided...

The same way you think it is stupidity for a man to hit a woman is the same way it should be considered as fo.olishness for a woman to raise her hands on a man undecided....

I mean...
Why would you even raise your hand on a person you know can m.ess you up real bad if he/she retaliates? Isn't that stup.idity of the highest order?

Or you think being a female gives you monopoly of laying your hands on another person without consequences? LMAO undecided...

I don't believe in beating up a woman (I never have and sincerely I hope I never have to), however I'm a VERY STRONG BELIEVER of self defense...

So if anyone, male or female physically assaults me, I will defend myself and in the process, I'll let him or her know that all is fair in love and war undecided...

And also...
Women have been known to orchestrate issues and then turn out to play victim undecided...

I'll reserve my comment on the matter until I hear the man's side of the story undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Icartaway:
I'm scared and trembling as I write this, but I can't let that fear keep from speaking up. I hid my problems so the world won't know, because my father is the only one I have who sponsors I and siblings to school, feeding and housing. I'm scared of loosing this things
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by GboyegaD(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
I wonder how couples who have lived together for a long time resolve to fight to settle their differences. Can't they grow up and act like the adults they should be? Imagine fighting your spouse in the presence of your children. What are you teaching them?

1 Like

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Foodqueen(f): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
God forbid

1 Like

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Richy4(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
I wonder how couples who have lived together for a long time resolve to fight to settle their differences. Can't they grow up and act like the adults they should be? Imagine fighting your spouse in the presence of your children. What are you teaching them?

My brother anger have no business with growing up... It's a mental health issue in my opinion...

He wasn't doing so intentionally, and when he's in that state, all caution will be thrown to the wind.. it doesn't matter who was watching, kids or the neighbors...
It's a cry for help..for those who actually admits that they really need help..
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by GboyegaD(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Richy4:

My brother anger have no business with growing up... It's a mental health issue in my opinion...

He wasn't doing so intentionally, and when he's in that state, all caution will be thrown to the wind.. it doesn't matter who was watching, kids or the neighbors...

It is well. I just feel one learns to make some conscious efforts not to make same mistakes over and over as one gets older.
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Natbrowny: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Same goes for the not-physically abused

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Fiscus105(m): 7:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Richy4:

Maturity is supposed to make u manage your anger issues, not only with your wife/husband but with everyone.(for you not to enter problem and for you to be able to leave peaceful with husband/wife)

Everyone can go angry o, but we are managing it, for it not to put us in trouble.

If you start manage ur anger, by overlooking some issues, you will see that gradually u will be capable to manage it.
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by chinae(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2022
I can't even stand this rubbish, if my dad/mum tries any violence in the house, na me and my siblings go send the person go village for personal retreat by force.

You can't be trumatizing the entire family for what you tagged 'anger'

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Richy4(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

Maturity is supposed to make u manage your anger issues, not only with your wife/husband but with everyone.(for you not to enter problem and for you to be able to leave peaceful with husband/wife)

Everyone can go angry o, but we are managing it, for it not to put us in trouble.

If you start manage ur anger, by overlooking some issues, you will see that gradually u will be capable to manage it.

My brother, I am not a mental health professional but in my layman opinion, I don't think maturity got something to do with it...
It's just like telling a chronic gambler that he/she should be matured enough to take charge of his/her finance embarassed..

Everyone can be angry, I got you bro... but do you think there's a FineLine to draw when it's no longer normal anger but a cry for help?... when one finds one's self in such situation do you think that maturity have a part to play?... No buddy, I don't think so..

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Fiscus105(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Richy4:

My brother, I am not a mental health professional but in my layman opinion, I don't think maturity got something to do with it...
It's just like telling a chronic gambler that he/she should be matured enough to take charge of his/her finance embarassed..

Everyone can be angry, I got you bro... but do you think there's a FineLine to draw when it's no longer normal anger but a cry for help?... when one finds one's self in such situation do you think that maturity have a part to play?... No buddy, I don't think so..

I'm lay man like you, but it's working for me, not only in anger management but also other human endeavor.

If I have not applied it, I might have divorced, being in jail or grave.

Thanks to my maturity, it lets me forgo many issues that might snowball into crises whether at home, office or any form of gathering I belong.

They called a married man ,"a responsible man".........I double if you really know the meaning of the phrase " ....a responsible man.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Richy4(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

I'm lay man like you, but it's working for me, not only in anger management but also other human endeavor.

If I have not applied it, I might have divorced, being in jail or grave.

Thanks to my maturity, it lets me forgo many issues that might snowball into crises whether at home, office or any form of gathering I belong.

They called a married man ,"a responsible man".........I double if you really know the meaning of the phrase " ....a responsible man.

@ Bold.. Please educate me on that... I really really want to know what the phrase is all about...and why a single man might not be called or tagged a responsible man...God bless u as u do so... smiley
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Abaniwealth(f): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fahvvy:

You were making sense until the bolded undecided...

NO ONE, male or female should hit anyone all because of a misunderstanding that could be resolved by having a mature conversation undecided...

So rather than tell men to "walk away" why not advice women to keep their hands to themselves? undecided... it's very obvious that you are one of them..
Woman beater..shame on you..
How many out there have you fight before..

The same way you think it is stupidity for a man to hit a woman is the same way it should be considered as fo.olishness for a woman to raise her hands on a man undecided....

I mean...
Why would you even raise your hand on a person you know can m.ess you up real bad if he/she retaliates? Isn't that stup.idity of the highest order?

Or you think being a female gives you monopoly of laying your hands on another person without consequences? LMAO undecided...

I don't believe in beating up a woman (I never have and sincerely I hope I never have to), however I'm a VERY STRONG BELIEVER of self defense...

So if anyone, male or female physically assaults me, I will defend myself and in the process, I'll let him or her know that all is fair in love and war undecided...

And also...
Women have been known to orchestrate issues and then turn out to play victim undecided...

I'll reserve my comment on the matter until I hear the man's side of the story undecided...
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Fahvvy: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
@ Abaniwealth

"When an average or below average female has nothing coherent to say, they usually result to insults, shaming and emotional blackmail" ---- FAVFABLES

I don't engage with these kind of females, sorry undecided...
Maybe when you grow a little more, we'll have a conversation undecided...

Until then...
Have a nice day kiss...
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by satandeterrible: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
chinae:
I can't even stand this rubbish, if my dad/mum tries any violence in the house, na me and my siblings go send the person go village for personal retreat by force.

You can't be trumatizing the entire family for what you tagged 'anger'
Mumu I go shoot you instantly Ode
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Geminita1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

I'll tell you this for free.

There is a natural anger and there is a spirit-influenced anger.

Natural anger is the one you can control to a large extent. And its usually not that extreme(Any extreme trait you notice in people like shyness, quietness, talkativeness, dirtiness are spirit induced)

You see Spirit-influenced anger? You need a saviour! Because you are in a web you can't get out from by yourself.

If you try to control this spirit-influenced anger by yourself, at first, it would look like you are in charge, but do you know what will happen next?
The spirit behind that anger will just slide to another character trait, or area of your life or your health or all of the above!

They don't leave! They move into other areas subtily and "naturally" you don't see them until they start manifesting. Even when they show up you won't know they are responsible until you become "Spiritual" like "real spiritual" not the silly religious cloak.

One advice for people with extreme traits: Do not, i repeat do not go for deliverance. Avoid deliverance ministries if you don't want to end up in a psychiatric ward. Get a Saviour!

What they administer in deliverance ministry is temporal relieve. You need a Saviour!
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Fiscus105(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Geminita1:

Natural anger is the one you can control to a large extent. And its usually not that extreme(Any extreme trait you notice in people like shyness, quietness, talkativeness, dirtiness are spirit induced)

You see Spirit-influenced anger? You need a saviour! Because you are in a web you can't get out from by yourself.

If you try to control this spirit-influenced anger by yourself, at first, it would look like you are in charge, but do you know what will happen next?
The spirit behind that anger will just slide to another character trait, or area of your life or your health or all of the above!

They don't leave! They move into other areas subtily and "naturally" you don't see them until they start manifesting. Even when they show up you won't know they are responsible until you become "Spiritual" like "real spiritual" not the silly religious cloak.

One advice for people with extreme traits: Do not, i repeat do not go for deliverance. Avoid deliverance ministries if you don't want to end up in a psychiatric ward. Get a Saviour!

What they administer in deliverance ministry is temporal relieve. You need a Saviour!

I will tell you this for free

Any spiritual "filled behavior" started from the person himself/herself. If you are a type who is praying, reading bible , fighting, masturbating, clubbing, smoking, gambling even killing.

Before u know, spirits of God/devil will enter you,not only spiritually you,but start controlling you physically.

Any character, I insist, any character that you put on your own fight to control, you will surely summont it.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by Geminita1(f): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fiscus105:

I will tell you this for free

Any spiritual filled things started from the person. If you are a type who is praying, reading bible , fighting, masturbating, clubbing, killing

Before u know, spirits of God/devil will enter you and spiritually filled you and start controlling you.

Any character, I insist any character, that you put on fight to control it, you will surely summont it.

LOL K
Re: I Have To Speak Up Before My Mum Ends Up Like Osinachi- Lady Cries For Help (vid by MechanicMike: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2023
Geminita1:

helo , please are u intaressted in doin house girl work which will be payin 20K (cash) monthly & u will be given trassspot allawanase pluss paid luch & dinna please. are u intaressted please? this is a shance to make moiney please. U WANT?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? / Which Would You Prefer; Children Or Wealth? / Pls Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.