Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi (42058 Views)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Ortom: PDP Governors Warn Highly-Placed Ministers Against Nigeria’s Distability / Why APC Plotted To Impeach Ortom – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by spencekat(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jones4190:

ortom himself is not sure of going to senate.
he will loose his pooling unit to apc
His party will lose the guba poll too.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by TimeofNigerians: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
onomeabuja:
Those thinking presidential election is just sit somewhere and talk are just being minors. grin
LABOUR does not have that capacity yet to pull d crowd PDP & APC will have in Nigeria.. (not now mayb next 8yrs depend on the performance of d winner of 2023 election)
When u talk politics, u don't just think one sided politics bcoz I have come to realize that 70% of labour party supporters are igbo doing bizness or working in different parts of d country.
My neighbours are part of labour dream and I've made them understand that PDP is d party to win 2023 election.
North & south is my home.
I. Am a southerner but married to a northerner.
PDP ALL THE WAY

Story , story !

1 Like

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
I doubt if Ortom can be able to determine the political direction of Benue State in this forthcoming election. Very unlikely!
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by onuman: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Whatever, Nigeria doesn't need any of these men in photo below as leaders of the country anymore.

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Whether small or big, your role as a woman is to scream when it enters the house.... A snake is a snake
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by lovinagbad: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:
The entire Nigeria map is 87% Obidient
Una just dey deceive una self
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by ufuosman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ortorm is Obi-dient grin grin
Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Shikini: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
It's well
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Jack500: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

75% of APC Senate and HOR candidates will be disgraced and destroyed at the polls. The cabal will tear the APC apart and discard the pieces into the wind.

It is the confidence in your nonsense for me, Sha don't dissapear after the election
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
So, what stopped you from working as a governor for 8 years?!! undecided

What's the difference between this charlatan and the one in Abia?!! They seem mentally related!
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Sirkay0101: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
My sincere Reply to the notion above:
Being ignoramus is when you are deceiving yourself and your conscience testifies that you are truthful and yet you stick your self deceit.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Thinkfree(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
inoki247:
Lol says a Failure.....

I no know wetin Benue people even benefits from this guy....

I no sure say ordinary borehole he dig for Benue people or gutter...
he hasn't pay September salary,today is oct. 19
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Igbodicool(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701842:
Orton, in case you never know,
Atiku and his boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Nigerians will never forget that.
Even when they are one and the same in PDP they were defeated twice hands down.
Not to talk of when they are now 3 mushroom parties.

JAGABAN, Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.
Nobody takes inconsistent tribal bigots from the WASTE and descendants of Satan rejected fallen demon serious.

For their ethic bigotry it is no more Starboy/Zulum because they are bound to be failures and so they shall remain.
Their darling daddy who is their only achievement since independence is international failure.

OBI will keep tormenting as many that have sold their bitter souls to hatred for no just cause even in their dreams.

God bless lovers of humankind!
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by kayusely70(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
post=117701842:
Orton, in case you never know,
Atiku and his boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Nigerians will never forget that.
Even when they are one and the same in PDP they were defeated twice hands down.
Not to talk of when they are now 3 mushroom parties.

JAGABAN, Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too brother!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Masterito(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Any other party but not APC
Jones4190:

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Jokerman(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2022
natddon1:
pls say you are working for obi. Me I am not. Bola Tinubu is my choice and it is my choice just as you have yours

Fun mi ni gbogbo owo to ti ri gba.... grin
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Doracity82(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2022
inoki247:
Lol says a Failure.....

I no know wetin Benue people even benefits from this guy....

I no sure say ordinary borehole he dig for Benue people or gutter...
But if he supports Tinubu now, he will be a nice guy
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by CSTRR: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jones4190:

To the apc?
In benue State?

Lol
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by hussyhassy: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

Please speak for yourself, here in Yola we were taking him as Sowore
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by inoki247: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Doracity82:
But if he supports Tinubu now, he will be a nice guy

is none of my business if he supports Tinubu buh Benue people needs him more than the 2023 wey he dey pursue he jus wan remain useless like Yahya Bello...
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Lanre1st(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

Point of correct, it should be written as "the entire South East map is 87% Obidients "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jokerman:
You don't need to work for him...

All Nigerian youths are voting and working for Peter Obi...

ASUU has called of their strike, school resumes soon.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lanre1st:

Point of correct, it should be written as "the entire South East map is 87% Obidients "
He does not even have that, please name any prominent politician of the Eastern Region that is backing Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

You will know on election day
Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Oziens: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ortom May Be Obidient Covertly, But Overtly Non-Commital PDP.
Most probably Vote 4 Obi On Election Day
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Corporate2020: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:
Today alone, two of Wike's men gave their support to President obi, but one governor in the southwest is being played like brick game by Wike. Not one rally for Tinubu has held in Rivers state, while so many have been held for President Obi. Desperation is the realest oppression on man.

We have taught you bitter lessons in politics severally, but you are so full that you never learn. We will teach you POL 909: Advanced Politicking in a Multi Ethnic and Multi Religious Crazy Society

1 Like

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by muazuabdullahi: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD6HO9iSWbU

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Wednesday said he would have worked for the success of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, if he were not a member of the Peoples Democratic Party
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Enneecy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Romanus123: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Who post this must be stupid. The topic wasn't how he said it
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Manny21:
You are not popular in your state. You cannot influence the workers you did not pay for months to vote for a particular candidate. Either you work for Obi or not will not change anything.
And Yaya Bello of Kogi state paid teachers salary abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Meet President Tinubu's Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.