Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi (42053 Views)

Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Ortom: PDP Governors Warn Highly-Placed Ministers Against Nigeria’s Distability / Why APC Plotted To Impeach Ortom – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by alimiadedayo1: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Julietcutie:
If you are yet to collect your pvc go to the inec office near you. Peter Obi must win next year!!! smiley kiss
he will win the president of beer parlour of zoo nation or biafra nation association
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by alimiadedayo1: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sirkay0101:
The entire Nigeria map is 87% Obidient
My sincere Reply to the notion above:
Being ignoramus is when you are deceiving yourself and your conscience testifies that you are truthful and yet you stick your self deceit.
you ave taken your mpuri crystal ball today God will heal you totally
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Ivimmanuel: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

75% of APC Senate and HOR candidates will be disgraced and destroyed at the polls. The cabal will tear the APC apart and discard the pieces into the wind.
in which state will this happen?
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by OfficialSam(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jones4190:

ortom himself is not sure of going to senate.
he will loose his pooling unit to apc

No be only "pooling" unit, na swimming pool grin grin

Agbado urchins are known to be dimwitted.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by zedman1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Wednesday said he would have worked for the success of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi if he were not a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/19/if-i-were-not-in-pdp-i-would-work-for-peter-obi-ortom/
Funny how some dummies still take Ortom seriously. I've never been partisan but the day I hear say Ortom jump enter Labor Party and them accept am, that day..... Wait, I don't need to wait for that day to know that Nigerian masses can accept anything then turn around to blame "our leaders".
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by alenwup(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Ortom or no Ortom, Benue is #OBIdient
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:

See God work

87% abi
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mumu ortom too is making mouth
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by wellmax(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2022
Hahahahahah Ortom of all people.

This man is never tired of making excuses.

Who's preventing you from working for your own people. Mistake of a man.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by toluxa1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
He didn't say this, why twist his words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullSXHDRx_U
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by dannykares: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Exactly...
cut off anything that will make you miss the promised Land

Funny u guys even if ortom has to get away with PDP, wat happen to his senate ambition??
Will he go nd campaign again his party and expect massive to vote for him??
U guys must be wise de young man is only following wike to destroy his image knowing fully well wike is not contesting nor seeking for appointment.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Jones4190:

ortom himself is not sure of going to senate.
he will loose his pooling unit to apc
Are there still people who are stupid enough to vote APC?
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:
Today alone, two of Wike's men gave their support to President obi, but one governor in the southwest is being played like brick game by Wike. Not one rally for Tinubu has held in Rivers state, while so many have been held for President Obi. Desperation is the realest oppression on man.
Obi will win Southern Nigeria, and Atiku will win the north. I wonder where Tinubu will win.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
searchlight:
Are there still people who are stupid enough to vote APC?
yes, people like me and my girlfriend.
I'm from benue state, she is from imo state but we are voting competent over sentiment
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by searchlight: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Manny21:
You are not popular in your state. You cannot influence the workers you did not pay for months to vote for a particular candidate. Either you work for Obi or not will not change anything.
so who will the workers vote for? Tinubu? Do you think workers no get sense?
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Stanleyq: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
ganisucks:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Wednesday said he would have worked for the success of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi if he were not a member of the Peoples Democratic Party.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/19/if-i-were-not-in-pdp-i-would-work-for-peter-obi-ortom/
ҡաaռҡաasօ?
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Igahbarr: 12:47am On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author= post=117701842]Orton, in case you never know,
Atiku and his boy Peter Obi are one and the same.
Nigerians will never forget that.
Even when they are one and the same in PDP they were defeated twice hands down.
Not to talk of when they are now 3 mushroom parties.

JAGABAN, Our incoming Presido by God's Grace.
Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not. I pity you for taking sides with your oppressors
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Feggie3: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Kingspin:
Let's be sure of Nigeria first.
Don't mind the batstard. Tinubu urchins always talking off point just like their agbado master
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2022
RTR
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Onuoha1234(m): 4:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Deception uncalled for. Nothing stops you from leaving PDP if you truly believe in Peter Obi. Why do you so brazenly underrate the people..
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by Onuoha1234(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Deception uncalled for. Nothing stops you from leaving PDP if you truly believe in Peter Obi. Why do you so brazenly underrate the people..i
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by jaszplus12(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Manny21:
You are not popular in your state. You cannot influence the workers you did not pay for months to vote for a particular candidate. Either you work for Obi or not will not change anything.
Better he remains at PDP, he will contaminate LP.
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by tiswell(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117701842:
Orton, in case you never know,

Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.
noise
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by ItswellMike: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Neva again APC by the grace of God
[Quote author= post=117701842]Orton, in case you never know,

Nigeria will be Great Again in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.[/quote]
Re: Ortom: PDP Is Stopping Me From Working For Peter Obi by HolyMan12: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2022
ganisucks:
Do you think in between your legs? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To President Buhari's Interview With Amanpour -SEE TWEET / DSS Siege: Youths Attack APC Reps Member Over Saraki Impeachment Plot (VIDEO) / Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.