Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba (5150 Views)

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Antivirus92(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
The same way they chased hungry Biafran back to the pit land during the civil war grin
Na Wotowoto part 2 go load for una head after election just wait and watch
The first picture below portrait Emeka hoping for when his next meal will come
The second picture portrait chukwundi and nonso collecting Amala from well to do Akani grin
In essence Igbo land remain a conquered land and will remain that till the sun consumes the earth grin
That little kid with his hands on his head in the first picture is that your Lagos LANDLORD you know...

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Lionnation: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
In developments going round social media we are abreast with the news of gallant Igbo traders finally uprooting Yoruba leeches from alaba. This is a welcome development, the days of one lazy tribe claiming lagos is over. Lagos is a no mans land. More updates coming
you close your dirty urtranses, afonja we know its you olodo

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Lionnation: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

His village is calling him.

Let him continue running his OSU mouth anyhow.

that's an agboadorian trying to cause fight
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tinubuadvocate: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Useless people everywhere.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by FakeIgboJew: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
that's an agboadorian trying to cause fight

The no true Scotsman lame excuse won't hold. That's your atypical Zionist indoctrinated OSU pig of Biafra .
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Lionnation: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

The no true Scotsman lame excuse won't hold. That's your atypical Zionist indoctrinated OSU pig of Biafra .
urchin I know its you using another Monica to type rubbish, afonja

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by zaki2: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
In developments going round social media we are abreast with the news of gallant Igbo traders finally uprooting Yoruba leeches from alaba. This is a welcome development, the days of one lazy tribe claiming lagos is over. Lagos is a no mans land. More updates coming
I don't think you are igbo. You created this mischievous post just to instigate hate against Igbos. Some of you are really dark in heart and character.

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by FakeIgboJew: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Lionnation:
urchin I know its you using another Monica to type rubbish, afonja

Keep using my memes

Dunce Igbo osuegbe pig
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by nostradamoss: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
If dem show u pepe now, u go come here come day play victim card...

Chest beater

Chest beaters like your parents
Mumu
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Niklaus398: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

His village is calling him.

Let him continue running his OSU mouth anyhow.

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by abokikhalifa: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
If dem show u pepe now, u go come here come day play victim card...

Chest beater
Pepe in what way?
Why una like to support bad thing ?
Is agbero a source of livelihood to you ?
Business people are using their God gift brain to hustle in other to have a better life and one dirty pig that cant even brush is mouth properly will come and be asking for Owo mi da. Na life be that one ?

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Curious345: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Keep using my memes

Dunce Igbo osuegbe pig
spotting a mad man on NL ain't hard afterall
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Thank you so much. Seems everyone ran away from this thread. Lol, maybe their survival instinct kicked in.
Well we humans first before anything and I shouldn't av made a degrading comment like that
Let humanity win
But this ppl should also know their limit cause I don't joke with my bloodline tribe

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Rekhina(f): 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Is it a crime not to like your OSU race?

pythonamaka aka batified greatest hater of igbos
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu ShakingSpare grin grin grin:
Fine
I apologize
Una Igbo ppl sorry ooo
One Nigeria grin
All of us go dey this country in abundance and grace under the great leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu inshallah
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by ThinkSmarter: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
The same way they chased hungry Biafran back to the pit land during the civil war grin
Na Wotowoto part 2 go load for una head after election just wait and watch
The first picture below portrait Emeka hoping for when his next meal will come
The second picture portrait chukwundi and nonso collecting Amala from well to do Akani grin
In essence Igbo land remain a conquered land and will remain that till the sun consumes the earth grin
It's inhumane to keep these kinds of pictures in your gallery for the sole purpose of making mockery.
The starving innocent children deserve compassion no matter their race, tribe or religion.
We are humans before being Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Let tribe and religion not break humanity.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It's inhumane to keep these kinds of pictures in your gallery for the sole purpose of making mockery.
The starving innocent children deserve compassion no matter their race, tribe or religion.
We are humans before being Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Let tribe and religion not break humanity.
I apologized for that
With all sincerity
Humanity should win I realize
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by ThinkSmarter: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

I apologized for that
With all sincerity
Humanity should win I realize
Great
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by dododawa1: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Yoruba 1 IGBO 0
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Great
Unfortunately nairaland don't av a delete feature so I can't delete it sad

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by ThinkSmarter: 12:26am On Oct 20, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Unfortunately nairaland don't av a delete feature so I can't delete it sad
You can delete if you really want to.
Just click modify.
And on the edit Page
Just below the text box, you will see about 4 image attachments.
Where you can click remove image.
Then you submit.
And it will get removed
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by eternalibo: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2022
The petty displays on this thread should give you an insight into the inept minds of the so-called "patriotic Nigerians". The only way of undoing the curse placed upon the Igbo is to end the white elephant Nigerian project.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 3:18am On Oct 20, 2022
We are lucky in Nigeria not to have someone as powerful as Putin, if not a lot of people will go hungry due to bad and inhumane policies that will be implemented by such leaders. A lot of people are just too hateful and these are the youths that will eventually take up leadership positions. Majority of our leaders today who are very wicked, were once a wicked and mean youths who then became a political leader years later.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by emerged01(m): 3:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Thank God LASG has closed down the Market until further notice
That was the initial plan. The fight was initiated to close the market.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Realist12: 4:48am On Oct 20, 2022
9japride:
We are lucky in Nigeria not to have someone as powerful as Putin, if not a lot of people will go hungry due to bad and inhumane policies that will be implemented by such leaders. A lot of people are just too hateful and these are the youths that will eventually take up leadership positions. Majority of our leaders today who are very wicked, were once a wicked and mean youths who then became a political leader years later.

You are wrong most of our leaders are elite and have studied and experienced better societies . But their knowledge can't be easily applied to emancipate the people . Majority of them were successful in their various fields but out of compassion to impact their society they ventured into politics.
It's not easy being a leader.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2022
Realist12:

You are wrong most of our leaders are elite and have studied and experienced better societies . But their knowledge can't be easily applied to emancipate the people . Majority of them were successful in their various fields but out of compassion to impact their society they ventured into politics.
It's not easy being a leader.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's a bloody lie, it's very easy to be a good leader but they choose to be bad leaders. So are you telling me that these present crop of hateful youths orientation will change if they traveled abroad? They will even be worst because they will learn advanced ways to be more wicked. An adult can not change.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Realist12: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's a bloody lie, it's very easy to be a good leader but they choose to be bad leaders. So are you telling me that these present crop of hateful youths orientation will change if they traveled abroad? They will even be worst because they will learn advanced ways to be more wicked. An adult can not change.
It depends on the types of youths you know , i think that's what shapes your perspective.
And obviously you know nothing about leadership.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Realist12:
It depends on the types of youths you know , i think that's what shapes your perspective.
And obviously you know nothing about leadership.
[color=#006600][/color]

I am looking at the majority of the youths. Do you know the negative impact bad government has created in the youths presently? People are into a lot of shady things just to survive. We missed the opportunity in 1999 by not giving Arc Alex Ekuwueme the opportunity to become president. Go and study he's biography. By now Nigeria would have been competiting with South Africa, but no we prefer bad guys. Next election is coming and I am sure a lot of people will still vote along tribal and religious line. The national orientation agency is not even working. If we want a better Nigeria, we all need to invest in our toddlers and under teens because all the grown ups mindset is already messed up.

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by GoodLife4live: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2022
Go and open your shop dis morning... Una go beg tire
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Quenncee: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2022
pongwa:
you want to cause problems between brothers.
I can bet that the op is a Yoruba boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Port: Anambra Shippers Task FG / The First Republic In Nigeria And Its Collapse (1960-1966) / Iam Now A Biafran Am Tired Of Injustice Of Nigeria- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.