Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba (5148 Views)

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Thank God LASG has closed down the Market until further notice
they should demolish the market and use it for football game
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by GoodLife4live: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am looking at the majority of the youths. Do you know the negative impact bad government has created in the youths presently? People are into a lot of shady things just to survive. We missed the opportunity in 1999 by not giving Arc Alex Ekuwueme the opportunity to become president. Go and study he's biography. By now Nigeria would have been competiting with South Africa, but no we prefer bad guys. Next election is coming and I am sure a lot of people will still vote along tribal and religious line. The national orientation agency is not even working. If we want a better Nigeria, we all need to invest in our toddlers and under teens because all the grown ups mindset is already messed up.

You are right.. the future now is TINUBU....

The failure of obi in anambra to eradicate poverty brought up UGM... It gave an open aim for anambra youths to join IPOB.... Because if Dem get work no one among Dem go get time to dey go ipob meeting or even think of joining such unproductive gang....

The unknown gun men slaught rampiding anambra to day is Peter obi's fault..

Unaa don allow POLITICAL FRAUDSTER to scam una for anambra....

Peter Obi's error to revived and transformed anambra state economy is the causes of sit at home that's happening today in anambra....

Pls vote wisely.....

VOTE TINUBU...

DIS IS TINUBU LAGOS.. U CAN NEVER SEE DIS KIND OF INFRASTRUCTURES IN ANAMBRA 20 YEARS TO COME.... OBI FAILED WOEFULLY TO PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE...

See dis below

RATHER , JE WAS SAVING WHILE ANAMBRANIANS WE'RE LANGUISHING IN ADJECT POVERTY... HE WAS SAVING WHILE ANAMBRA STATE LAGGING BEHIND IN CRITICAL WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURES..HE WAS SAVING , WHEN ANAMBRA STATE ASUU WENT ON STRIKE FOR GOOD SIX MONTHS

HE INCREASED TUITION FEES FEOM PRIMARY TO TERTTITARY EDUCATION..HE SAID AND I QUOTE , EDUCATION IS NOT FOR THE POOR.

DIS BLUNDER DECISION INCREASED NUMBERS OF DROP OUT STUDENTS IN ANAMBRA.... 70% OF THESE DROPPED OUT ARE THE MAJOR DOMINANTS OF IPOB MEMBERS AND IS THE ONE THAT TRANSFORMED TO ( UNKNOWN GUN MEN....)

THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA IS BRIGHT BUT NOT WITH PETER OBI....

I REPEAT , FOR BETTER NIGERIA...VOTE ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMERED TINUBU.....

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Christistruth00: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they should demolish the market and use it for football game

Cattle Ranch or LASG should relocate it to The outskirts of Lagos if they cannot keep the Peace

That will ensure Public safety
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by toneroforever(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

I want to ask you this :

Literally, how market?

I heard LASG has shut down the market indefinitely.

We've seen worse. They will eventually open it.
How does that stop u & ur lineage from being Tinubu's eternal touts & APC's miscreants. Useless Oduduwa Yoruba urchin.
Product of an aborted demonic intercourse that fell from the sky.
Demonic BATstards that have nothing but selfishness,hatred & bigotry running in their DNA. Get lost bastard
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You are right.. the future now is TINUBU....

The failure of obi in anambra to eradicate poverty brought up UGM... It gave an open aim for anambra youths to join IPOB.... Because if Dem get work no one among Dem go get time to dey go ipob meeting or even think of joining such unproductive gang....

The unknown gun men slaught rampiding anambra to day is Peter obi's fault..

Unaa don allow POLITICAL FRAUDSTER to scam una for anambra....

Peter Obi's error to revived and transformed anambra state economy is the causes of sit at home that's happening today in anambra....

Pls vote wisely.....

VOTE TINUBU...

DIS IS TINUBU LAGOS.. U CAN NEVER SEE DIS KIND OF INFRASTRUCTURES IN ANAMBRA 20 YEARS TO COME.... OBI FAILED WOEFULLY TO PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF ANAMBRA STATE...

See dis below

RATHER , JE WAS SAVING WHILE ANAMBRANIANS WE'RE LANGUISHING IN ADJECT POVERTY... HE WAS SAVING WHILE ANAMBRA STATE LAGGING BEHIND IN CRITICAL WORLD CLASS INFRASTRUCTURES..HE WAS SAVING , WHEN ANAMBRA STATE ASUU WENT ON STRIKE FOR GOOD SIX MONTHS

HE INCREASED TUITION FEES FEOM PRIMARY TO TERTTITARY EDUCATION..HE SAID AND I QUOTE , EDUCATION IS NOT FOR THE POOR.

DIS BLUNDER DECISION INCREASED NUMBERS OF DROP OUT STUDENTS IN ANAMBRA.... 70% OF THESE DROPPED OUT ARE THE MAJOR DOMINANTS OF IPOB MEMBERS AND IS THE ONE THAT TRANSFORMED TO ( UNKNOWN GUN MEN....)

THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA IS BRIGHT BUT NOT WITH PETER OBI....

I REPEAT , FOR BETTER NIGERIA...VOTE ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMERED TINUBU.....
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy please leave all these long talk copied from WhatsApp group. Vote Peter Datti and experience real leadership/followers synergy that will bring in the expected positive change. Politics mustn't be all about pettiness, tribalism, religious connected etc.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by GoodLife4live: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy please leave all these long talk copied from WhatsApp group. Vote Peter Datti and experience real leadership/followers synergy that will bring in the expected positive change. Politics mustn't be all about pettiness, tribalism, religious connected etc.

Read dis again

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 1:37am On Oct 23, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Read dis again

Farooq Kperoggi On Obi

Nigerian Tribune

22nd October, 2023

Excerpts

When Obi ran for governor of Anambra State, he pledged that he would so improve the education in the state that his children would return from the UK to attend Anambra schools. Well, his children not only still live abroad and never went to school in Nigeria, they’re citizens of a foreign country.

As I pointed out when Obi released his presidential campaign list that was riddled with avoidable duplications and omissions, a man who couldn’t be bothered to even look at the list of his campaign council members—or, if he did, didn’t know enough to know people who should be in it—won’t be any different from the people we have had in the past.

The attributes people venerate in him were also projected onto Buhari in 2014/2015. One of my Obi-supporting friends said Obi “Not being greedy or avaricious on issues of money, not being flamboyant by living like a king while millions wallow in poverty, being able to save, being accessible to the people, listening to the people, etc.” are the proofs we need to know that he will be different as a president.

people said exactly the same of Buhari. But see what he became. Being in power is different from seeking power. Attributes such as access, empathy, etc. often disappear as sure as tomorrow’s date when people get to power. I am friends with a man who used to be close to Buhari because he used to tell him uncomfortable but helpful truths. The man’s relationship with Buhari endured only a few months after Buhari became president.

Like Buhari, Obi is popular with a core demographic that is animated by religious and ethnic politics. On ethnic and religious tolerance, his record isn’t different from Buhari’s, according to media reports I’ve read. He called Ngige a Yoruba man in 2013, implying that it’s undesirable to be Yoruba. In 2013, when Idemili women protested after being disenfranchised, Obi said the women were from Osun State in order to delegitimize them.

Obi’s ethnic politics as a governor was so acute that Okey Ndibe called him out on it in several columns, saying in one column that “such appeals to base, ethnic sentiments would return to haunt him if he ever seeks to be a political player at the national level.”

On the issues that really matter, Obi is no different from any politician. It’s people on social media who created this image of Obi as some transformational person when he is just a business-as-usual politician like everybody else.

This is a man whose aide was caught with N250 million cash in 2009 in his lodge when he was a governor. A former banker and a governor holding that much cash is suspicious. His record in human rights isn’t any different from other governors. The Daily Champion of June 20, 2006 reported him as ordering the police to “shoot on sight hoodlums caught perpetrating violence in the city.” What happened to fair trial?
[color=#000099][/color]

Nice try, sorry I couldn't read all these you wrote. Vote Peter Datti and enjoy a new Nigeria. Abi good of European standard no dey hungry you? Leave all those politicians playing 1999 era kind of politics of craftiness.

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by GoodLife4live: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2022
9japride:
[color=#000099][/color]

Nice try, sorry I couldn't read all these you wrote. Vote Peter Datti and eny a new Nigeria. Abi good of European standard no dey hungry you? Leave all those politicians playing 1999 era kind of politics of craftiness.

They ran a marathon like a sprint.

Now they are worn out.

But we are not even into the quarter of the lengthy race.

INEC did not say that you must start running around the streets begging for money to buy sachet water immediately from Sept 23.

INEC said that officially the marathon race commenced on that day.

But they immediately put all their energy into a race that won’t end until February all between Sept 23 and Oct 1.

Our Lagos Island rich business women responded and their singular response swallowed all the beggars’ rallies they had had.

It was like the famed Moses’s snake and Pharaoh’s snakes.

They started saying that Idumota fabric moguls came out because Asiwaju gave them N2k. �

But somebody like me understood their pain and plight.

How could only progressive women alone erase all their very much publicised rallies with one parade and you didn’t expect them to give an excuse no matter how watery?

The Ibadan rally held by just 5 LGAs out of the 11 in Ibadan metropolis and environs and 33 in Oyo state chattered the remaining fading hope.

But Jaganistists did not bother to check if their opponents are still breathing, they engaged in other rallies until O’bingos could breathe no more.

MC Oluomo boxed the ‘dead’ dogs with his massive rally.

Today, Seyi gathered Lagos youth.

Delta state tested the mic.

Niger state people trooped out.

Kanawas too.

Yet Tinubu has not commenced his campaign.

It will start in Kwara.

Now, this is how to run a marathon.

Kwara deserves to be the first point of call officially.

No one of their delegates gave his vote to any other aspirant.

Not a vote was voided.

All went to Tinubu.

All valid.

Kwara will cause more pain and anguish to the camp of the rivals and Saraki will surrender that day and Atiku will remove the state from one of the states they’d win.

PDP Lite is not in Kwara like they are not in many northern states.

We will conserve our energy and continue to run the race as a marathon that it is.

#SWA
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2022
GoodLife4live:

They ran a marathon like a sprint.

Now they are worn out.

But we are not even into the quarter of the lengthy race.

INEC did not say that you must start running around the streets begging for money to buy sachet water immediately from Sept 23.

INEC said that officially the marathon race commenced on that day.

But they immediately put all their energy into a race that won’t end until February all between Sept 23 and Oct 1.

Our Lagos Island rich business women responded and their singular response swallowed all the beggars’ rallies they had had.

It was like the famed Moses’s snake and Pharaoh’s snakes.

They started saying that Idumota fabric moguls came out because Asiwaju gave them N2k. �

But somebody like me understood their pain and plight.

How could only progressive women alone erase all their very much publicised rallies with one parade and you didn’t expect them to give an excuse no matter how watery?

The Ibadan rally held by just 5 LGAs out of the 11 in Ibadan metropolis and environs and 33 in Oyo state chattered the remaining fading hope.

But Jaganistists did not bother to check if their opponents are still breathing, they engaged in other rallies until O’bingos could breathe no more.

MC Oluomo boxed the ‘dead’ dogs with his massive rally.

Today, Seyi gathered Lagos youth.

Delta state tested the mic.

Niger state people trooped out.

Kanawas too.

Yet Tinubu has not commenced his campaign.

It will start in Kwara.

Now, this is how to run a marathon.

Kwara deserves to be the first point of call officially.

No one of their delegates gave his vote to any other aspirant.

Not a vote was voided.

All went to Tinubu.

All valid.

Kwara will cause more pain and anguish to the camp of the rivals and Saraki will surrender that day and Atiku will remove the state from one of the states they’d win.

PDP Lite is not in Kwara like they are not in many northern states.

We will conserve our energy and continue to run the race as a marathon that it is.

#SWA
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave all these long story. You guys are just after Tinubu's money. Vote Peter Datti and enjoy the good life.

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by GoodLife4live: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave all these long story. You guys are just after Tinubu's money. Vote Peter Datti and enjoy the good life.

The good life wey him no fit give your parents in anambra ?

Abeg no let laugh kill me here
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by 9japride(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
GoodLife4live:

The good life wey him no fit give your parents in anambra ?

Abeg no let laugh kill me here
[color=#006600][/color]

I understand it's politics, man must chop and all hustle na hustle.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Spanta(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm Igbo and I know the kind of articles Igbo can write.

That guy is just a fool and he's not Igbo.
He just wants us to start abusing our selves here with harsh words.
But thank God for education and wisdom giving to us, the southerners.
Nationalpikin:
Oga you know be Igbo jare.. mugu
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by haslaw(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
In developments going round social media we are abreast with the news of gallant Igbo traders finally uprooting Yoruba leeches from alaba. This is a welcome development, the days of one lazy tribe claiming lagos is over. Lagos is a no mans land. More updates coming

The day they come and burn everywhere, you people will start crying upandan.

Same way you started what you could never finish in Abuja and when Hausas thought IPOB CARNNIBALS a lesson, they started wailing claiming they want BIAFLA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigeria's Oil Revenue Be Paid Out To Citizens? / Dredging Of River Niger Completed – Obi’s Aide / NERC Promises Improved Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.