Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba (5137 Views)

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
grin
Sit at home bingos grin

3 Likes

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

In your shit creased streets of Onitsha is it Yoruba agberoes that are collecting levies from markets?

You pay levies in Onitsha and Aba to your state appointed tax collectors why is it now lazy Yorubas in Lagos that are harassing your so called gallant traders?

You go soon learn the hard way , AGAIN.

Lol, the hard way, the only way. Bring it on.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kill them all.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kill those useless agberos and take them out of Alaba market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kill them all. I mean all agbero miscreants in Alaba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tomek09:
Kill those useless agberos and take them out of Alaba market.
What do u av to say about this grin
Conquered Slaves...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Conquered Slaves...
Go and mine their skulls that's what you animals are known for.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Alaba market will open tomorrow and if they born any useless agbero ewedu eating illiterate, he should step foot into the market. Fo.ols

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tomek09:

Go and mine their skulls that's what you animals are known for.
Same way u use ur father's meat to cook ogbono and akpu grin
Cannibals

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
ALABA IGBO TRADERS 2 : AGBERO OMONILE MISCREANTS 0.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Same way u use ur father's meat to cook ogbono and akpu grin
Cannibals
They're only useless thing ur di.rty smelling ladies do all over Igboland. Useless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Afonjas are cursed brown roof dwellers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Tomek09(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
Thunder fire every ewedu eating r.apists Ayomikposin, Oladakpo, Adekpoju, Ayomakun, Adedeji, Olamidayo, Adedayo, Olukpelumi. Idiots

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tomek09:

They're only useless thing ur di.rty smelling ladies do all over Igboland. Useless people
Sorry to burst ur bubble but u will barely see Yoruba women flocking to a waste good for nothing dotted landlocked land the way aunty ikechi with yam leg dey come find better life for Yoruba land grin
One Florence from Abia is in my Dm sending nudes so she can come to Lagos and stay with me cause she is avoiding poverty and unknown gunmen grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tomek09:
Thunder fire every ewedu eating r.apists Ayomikposin, Oladakpo, Adekpoju, Ayomakun, Adedeji, Olamidayo, Adedayo, Olukpelumi. Idiots
grin grin
I feel ur pain
Take Jedi and be calm
It not easy to run from poverty in the morning and unknown gunmen at night grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Igbodicool(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good my brothers...

Deal with them anyhow, we are solidly behind you.
Meanwhile, Onitsha Main Market still remain the largest market in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
See actually,it ain't a matter of Lagos is a no man's land,it's about clearing off and doing away with these God for nothing, godforsaken wretchs touts, agberoes,area boys who go about extorting and making life miserable for hardworking lagosians.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by BATified2023: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
KillSars:
If dem show u pepe now, u go come here come day play victim card...

Chest beater
that was how they mocked sardauna back then till northerners roasted 3 million idiots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Igbodicool(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
tungamaje:

Why do you always attack Igbos with such venom? Did an Igbo snatch your wife or have they bought your family house?
What do you expect from low lifers?

People that even Satan rejected their progenitor and cast him down from their abode.

Wasteners are really terrible!
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

grin grin
I feel ur pain
Take Jedi and be calm
It not easy to run from poverty in the morning and unknown gunmen at night grin
Of what use is that statistics nah?
You have that stats and your people are all area boys and agberoes grin grin
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Sorry to burst ur bubble but u will barely see Yoruba women flocking to a waste good for nothing dotted landlocked land the way aunty ikechi with yam leg dey come find better life for Yoruba land grin
One Florence from Abia is in my Dm sending nudes so she can come to Lagos and stay with me cause she is avoiding poverty and unknown gunmen grin

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
Tomek09:

Please don't be like them losers,leave that hussling woman out.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AfonjaConehead: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
FakeIgboJew proud agberoe grin:

In your shit creased streets of Onitsha is it Yoruba agberoes that are collecting levies from markets?

You pay levies in Onitsha and Aba to your state appointed tax collectors why is it now lazy Yorubas in Lagos that are harassing your so called gallant traders?

You go soon learn the hard way , AGAIN.

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by BloomingDale(f): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Conquered Slaves...

Shame on you devil. How can you use this innocent children for insult. Be very kiaful how you reply me, because you will find out very soon that not everyone that walks this earth is a human being. In short you should apologize for using this picture, and I'm DEADLY serious.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by Antoeni(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Yoru no get Level.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

Shame on you devil. How can you use this innocent children for insult. Be very kiaful how you reply me, because you will find out very soon that not everyone that walks this earth is a human being. In short you should apologize for using this picture, and I'm DEADLY serious.
Ode grin
Na so ur mumu reach
Try me and let see grin grin
Amaka with yam leg grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=117705106][/quote]See fine sexy girls grin
No be Amaka and ngozi wey dey shave beards and mustache grin

1 Like

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

Of what use is that statistics nah?
You have that stats and your people are all area boys and agberoes grin grin
U donminit cheesy
But ur ppl full go slow for Lagos dey sell gala and fanyogo grin
They must be running from poverty and unknown gunmen grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by BloomingDale(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Ode grin
Na so ur mumu reach
Try me and let see grin grin
Amaka with yam leg grin

I'm not Igbo and I am deadly serious that you do have to apologize. Oh no, I'm not the one going to try you. It is out of my hands.
Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm not Igbo and I am deadly serious that you do have to apologize.
Fine
I apologize
Una Igbo ppl sorry ooo
One Nigeria grin
All of us go dey this country in abundance and grace under the great leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu inshallah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

I'm not Igbo and I am deadly serious that you do have to apologize. Oh no, I'm not the one going to try you. It is out of my hands.
Fine
I apologize
Una Igbo ppl sorry ooo
One Nigeria grin
All of us go dey this country in abundance and grace under the great leadership of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu inshallah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Well To Do Igbo Traders Chase Off Hungry Yorubas From Alaba by BloomingDale(f): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Fine
I apologize
Una Igbo ppl sorry ooo
One Nigeria grin

Thank you so much. Seems everyone ran away from this thread. Lol, maybe their survival instinct kicked in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Ondo Deputy Gov's Wife Narrates Ordeal (Must Read) / Go To Hell! Iyabo Obasanjo Tells Gov. Gbenga Daniel / Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.