Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine (32422 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr, u dun clean baba nyash finish

Are you tire of sending your edited pictures of Tinubu grin
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by emmanuelbrown26: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mccullum:

Are you tire of sending your edited pictures of Tinubu grin
After day 7, baba do dis

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by MrHeff(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osariemen12:

Putin, the grandmaster of war. He just made the knight's move on a chessboard; the west can't predict the move.
lol you obviously don't know chess then.

I am not even surprised. None of the Putin supporters that I've seen here have any atom of sense.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by fxexperts: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
Declaring martial law in another sovereign country is insane.

Putin is a psychopath, a war criminal and mass murderer.

Someone should please put this land-grabber out of his misery.

The funny thing is that his forces are not even in full control of all these four regions.

The so-called superpower begging Iran and north Korea for help.

The lunatic is full of malevolence

Nigerians and Africans supporting his barbarism should have a rethink, where is your good heart? Don't be a sadist
Bro save your breath some Nigerians and African don't have a good heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Osariemen12: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
MrHeff:
lol you obviously don't know chess then.

I am not even surprised. None of the Putin supporters that I've seen here have any atom of sense.

As evident in your comment, sense has eluded your bloodline.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by MrHeff(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Osariemen12:

As evident in your comment, sense has eluded your bloodline.
my bloodline is just fine. You on the other hand, you and your lineage are destined for doom.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Osariemen12: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
MrHeff:
my bloodline is just fine. You on the other hand, you and your lineage are destined for doom.

Aren't you doomed already?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Equity15(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
Goddson:

I asked for you email so we can talk, if truly you are here in America.
Free world? We Americans are the most propagandized people in the world. It’s funny how people who think they are free ain’t actually free.
It’s a system here, only the wise knows how to beat it else you ll be trapped in the rat race and credit world.
if you're not free, please can you relocate to china or Russia? I believe that's where the real freedom is
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2022
Equity15:
if you're not free, please can you relocate to china or Russia? I believe that's where the real freedom is

Stop the hysteria because you sound like you lack basic understanding of what is going on, are you telling me that “cutting your head of is the solution to headache”… Most people here (including you) lack knowledge and how to analyze geopolitical matters, you just quote based on your emotions and propagandized mindset of what the mainstream media has fed to you.

Do you even know what true freedom is? Your Asiwaju hinted your likes yesterday when he talked about borrowing.

Don’t quote me again please.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Equity15(m): 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2022
Goddson:

Stop the hysteria because you sound like you lack basic understanding of what is going on, are you telling me that “cutting your head of is the solution to headache”… Most people here (including you) lack knowledge and how to analyze geopolitical matters, you just quote based on your emotions and propagandized mindset of what the mainstream media has fed to you.

Do you even know what true freedom is? Your Asiwaju hinted your likes yesterday when he talked about borrowing.

Don’t quote me again please.
the only thing i get to hear people like you say is 'western propaganda, mainstream media, bla bla bla. Please point me to the where i can get news that isn't laced with 'western propaganda'. Lol stop all these Grammar. Relocate to North korea , russia or iran. Let's see if you'll be able to use whatever resources you have to slander thier government online. Until then, it's totally unreasonable to spill so much hate for a country you prayed or even did Thanksgiving in the church when you got thier visa and/or citizenship.

Bye!
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Equity15:
the only thing i get to hear people like you say is 'western propaganda, mainstream media, bla bla bla. Please point me to the where i can get news that isn't laced with 'western propaganda'. Lol stop all these Grammar. Relocate to North korea , russia or iran. Let's see if you'll be able to use whatever resources you have to slander thier government online. Until then, it's totally unreasonable to spill so much hate for a country you prayed or even did Thanksgiving in the church when you got thier visa and/or citizenship.

Bye!

The topic is deeper than your understanding, meanwhile I will gift you this channel “that isn't laced with western propaganda”…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11e0KVwd73k

Hope you have data to watch it… bye.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Hotice085: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2022
Equity15:

Bye!

Goddson is the world number 1 bushman, the type of people that landed outside the shore of Nigeria by mistake and vowed to themselves that everybody must know, hear that they are abroad

As I am talking to you he has paid the entire town crier in his state of origin to make sure that before the first cock crows in any village announcement be made that he is no longer in Naija

I only pity the fool that took the lying machine to wherever he claims he is

Aside western propaganda he always chant, wait for his Geopolitics gibberish he also vomits

Goddson can LIE even Satan fears him when it comes to lies
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2022
Hotice085:

Goddson is the world number 1 bushman, the type of people that landed outside the shore of Nigeria by mistake and vowed to themselves that everybody must know, hear that they are abroad

As I am talking to you he has paid the entire town crier in his state of origin to make sure that before the first cock crows in any village announcement be made that he is no longer in Naija

Aside western propaganda he always chant, wait for his Geopolitics gibberish he also vomits

After writing all the jargons, are you proud of yourself? Don’t you think you sound like someone full of hatred?
I won’t reply you the way you expect me to neither will I play in the mud with you but I will give your something to help your sorry self.
Here is a link below and I hope you have enough data to watch the video. Knowledge is power…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkfoL9afMcM
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Equity15(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hotice085:

Lwkmd....omoh mehn..i just taya for the guy honestly.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Hotice085: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Goddson:

After writing all the jargons, are you proud of yourself? Don’t you think you sound like someone full of hatred?
I won’t reply you the way you expect me to neither will I play in the mud with you but I will give your something to help your sorry self.
Here is a link below and I hope you have enough data to watch the video. Knowledge is power…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkfoL9afMcM

I won't reply you he says, yet he goes ahead and replies not once or twice but for the umpteenth time
You are a sick man

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet / SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.