Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine (32433 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:
This right here is a brilliant leader with good strategy, rare sense of reasoning and foresight.

He knows the evil westerners hands are tied at the moment having exhausted all sanctionable sanctions. All those billions of military packages sent to Ukraine, either ended up falling into wrong hands and been sold in black market for peanuts by terrorists or destroyed by Russian forces with ease.

They have now resorted to sponsoring terrorist suicide bombers and saboteurers, like a coward they are. And With what happened with the crimean bridge and Nord stream Pipeline been blown off.
Putin needs to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

He knows their little dirty games of infiltration, and he is countering it smartly before it even start.

What a leader. Russians are lucky to have someone like that.

Lol, Martial law, is only declared when you are under attack, lol, I thought the Ukrainians weren't advancing
Declaration of martial law won't change anything, the Ukrainians are marching on kerhson my the following weeks it will be liberated..
Viva Ukraine

Just to add a few stuff, you said the USA was tired of giving aid to Ukraine, wasn't not last week the USA pledge a new 1billion military aid, the the NATO security council not also meet in Brussels to also add the 350milliion euro aid and also pledge air defences systems,
Why Russia the so called superior power is buying cheap drones from iran

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Don’t be deceived by the smile on the face below, his name is General Armageddon, he is the slayer of American backed ISIS in Syria.

Until folks here understand that Russia is way ahead of USA in technology.

Did you know that Russia has been ubering USA to space for decades until Elon musk came?

Did you know that Russia and China are the only country in the world that has hypersonic missile?

Even the AK-47 rifle your Nigerian police use to harass you is Russian.

Now look at the mushroom cloud below and ask yourself again who the real life super power is, I’m not talking of Hollywood made superpower.

5 Likes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2022
Analyst7:
Lol I remembered when this war just started and some people were hyping Ukraine and US…abeg who’s tougher now

Do you know what is Martial law?
Martial law is declared when you are under attack..
So how dose that make Putin tougher,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by frankadrian: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kingspin:
Can Putin allow Ukraine to take land from Russia? Or Ghana annexed 4 states inside Nigeria, And Nigeria watch by?
Ok, British should come back and take Nigeria.
Reason very Well.
You can give away your father's land not me.

LOL I don't think that person you're quoting is interested in or capable of rational thinking, so don't bother. He'll just curse you and your papa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goddson:
Don’t be deceived by the smile on the face below, his name is General Armageddon, he is the slayer of American backed ISIS in Syria.

Did you know that Russia has been ubering USA to space for decades until Elon musk came?

Did you know that Russia and China are the only country in the world that has hypersonic missile?

Now look at the mushroom cloud below and ask yourself again who the real life super power is, I’m not talking of Hollywood made superpower.

You keep saying rubbish,
I thought the general was suppose to make the annexed territories safe yet foolish Putin is declaring Martial law, and his appointed Kherson ruler is on boat to Russia grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Lovelife433(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
How I wish we can have a leader like Sir Putin, instead of those corrupt thifes without visions we have as a leader.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Taogbera: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
Omo ton so
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
frankadrian:

LOL I don't think that person you're quoting is interested in or capable of rational thinking, so don't bother. He'll just curse you and your papa
Thank u.
OFF-Human, the way some people think.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by tonyashburton: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Your stupidity na follow come.
lhordspy:
This right here is a brilliant leader with good strategy, rare sense of reasoning and foresight.

He knows the evil westerners hands are tied at the moment having exhausted all sanctionable sanctions. All those billions of military packages sent to Ukraine, either ended up falling into wrong hands and been sold in black market for peanuts by terrorists or destroyed by Russian forces with ease.

They have now resorted to sponsoring terrorist suicide bombers and saboteurers, like a coward they are. And With what happened with the crimean bridge and Nord stream Pipeline been blown off.
Putin needs to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

He knows their little dirty games of infiltration, and he is countering it smartly before it even start.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are military scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge you

1 Like

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by yerima21: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
opamoses1:

The Ukrainians are coming. Entrance of Kherson.

Meanwhile, Russian newly minted inexperienced soldiers are surrendering in large numbers.

If na you nko, you no go surrender ? Needless sensless war solely declared by a highly overrated deluded egocentric man. Now he is confused and acting irrational with no sense of direction. TIME WILL TELL !
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by viodemus: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
nobody fit convince me say pussee no dey take cocaine.

Marshall law in Ukraine is a hardcore stup*dity.

Ukraine dun lose infrastructure but dem dey deal with those imbe Russians on their soil. After all, those seized Russian assets wey dey over a $1 trillion, go go to Ukraine as reparations.

Russia the audio world power will learn the hard way, and be diminished for the next 100 years. I support the Great country of Ukraine.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goddson:

Wait you said Russian is more technology advanced than the USA??
A country that is buying cheap drones from Iran.. grin
Dude, check the predator drones, and its deadly twin the reaper..
Dude be reasonable the Ak47 is a Soviet Union weapons, other formal Soviets States including Ukraine uses it,
So shut the hell up..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by lhordspy: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Lol, Martial law, is only declared when you are under attack, lol, I thought the Ukrainians weren't advancing
Declaration of martial law won't change anything, the Ukrainians are marching on kerhson my the following weeks it will be liberated..
Viva Ukraine

Just to add a few stuff, you said the USA was tired of giving aid to Ukraine, wasn't not last week the USA pledge a new 1billion military aid, the the NATO security council not also meet in Brussels to also add the 350milliion euro aid and also pledge air defences systems,

Cheap drones that the US and its allies are wailing endlessly ontop?

1 Like

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by wink2015(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2022
Danny50:
Mad man

Buhari is the MAD MAN

Not President Putin !

He is leaving Nigeria far worst than he met it.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

You keep saying rubbish,
I thought the general was suppose to make the annexed territories safe yet foolish Putin is declaring Martial law, and his appointed Kherson ruler is on boat to Russia grin

Relax naa , you are the one reading rubbish from western media… I’m sure you have seen his work from day 1 that he resumed. Calm down, get pop corn and see how Russia will annex more regions.. once Russia gets Odessa, Ukraine will be landlocked and game over… I know Ukraine is winning on CNN, Aljazeera, BBC etc. anyone that has a different narrative is blocked, banned, de-platformed and demonetized, it’s ok the truth will come out.

This link below will enlighten your small mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11e0KVwd73k

1 Like

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Morphinne:

grin grin
Imagine Nigeria declaring full martial law in 4 the Ghanaian Volta region and 3 more regions yet CCN keeps saying Accra is winning the war while Buhari is losing ? grin

Dose declaring a Martial law, change the battle lines,
Since when Putin annexed the territories, what has change,
It was like during world war 2 when the Japanese captured Korea, and declared it part of their empire , what later happened when the Japanese lost the war,
Even part of their original island was taken by the Soviet Union

3 Likes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Wait you said Russian is more technology advanced than the USA??
A country that is buying cheap drones from Iran.. grin
Dude, check the predator drones, and its deadly twin the reaper..
Dude be reasonable the Ak47 is a Soviet Union weapons, other formal Soviets States including Ukraine uses it,
So shut the hell up..

You know nothing about drones boy..

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by wink2015(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
obedience4:

Viva Ukraine

America support can not change the situation in Ukraine for the Zelensky government.

Giving military or technical support and monetary incentive to an already tired fighter is a waste of time.

For attempting to send missiles at the Crimea bridge the Russian unleashed deadly drones on Ukraine destroying strategic power lines
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by doctorbabs(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Don't be hypocrisy about

another mans country?
Which country will allow such?
Nobody should back down for Putin. Na war till the end. [/quote]the invasion, when US invaded Iraq a soveirgn state, nobody condemned them. But is other way round you people are shouting Putin is this, Putin is that.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Osariemen12: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are military scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge the terrorists.

This is how to deal with suicide infiltrators and saboteurs.

Putin, the grandmaster of war. He just made the knight's move on a chessboard; the west can't predict the move.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Realists(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2022
Drbillionz:
. Guess what buddy? U and your families might be in the war right now. Land grabber and co.

Land grabber, you say ?. Do we have any evil land grabbers & mind stealers like USA & the west?.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2022
Goddson:

You know nothing about drones boy..

I know, nothing, but I haerd the might super power, that is suppose to be technology advanced is buying cheap drones from Iran,..
What's happened to the mighty russaom defenese industries..
Just 8 months of war Russian is already buying cheap drones..
Winning war is not about weapons and men's. It is about the capacity of your defense companies to be able to replaced lost stock..
Try and read up about these USA companies Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon Technologies Corp.,, General Dynamics Corp.
Pfizer Inc. Obligations:
Northrop Grumman Corp. ...
Huntington Ingalls Industries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by uchennaq(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
“Psychopaths have this overly possessive trait of power and - the psychology of evil - because the more blood they shed the more psychological and emotional payoffs they get.

“They thrive on murder, killings and genocide. And this reinforces the behaviour to do more.”

Dr Cassidy adds: “Psychopaths are not necessarily killers - you can also see them in the boardroom, they are controlling and powerful people, who think, ‘Look at me, I am more important than you’.

“In layman’s terms you may see them in everyday life, often described as ruthless, people who just don’t care about others and abuse others, but a key characteristic is also that they are charming.

“They will charm and groom and become political or sexual predators driven by evil desires.”

He says there is an underlying genetic element to the condition but that it only matures when certain factors of nature and nurture

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/politics/psychologist-putin-is-a-psychopath-and-loves-bloodshed-3606460

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
E
Kingspin:
Can Putin allow Ukraine to take land from Russia? Or Ghana annexed 4 states inside Nigeria, And Nigeria watch by?
Ok, British should come back and take Nigeria.
Reason very Well.
You can give away your father's land not me.

grin Cameroon took Bakassi from Nigeria. So keep quiet
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
wink2015:

America support can not change the situation in Ukraine for the Zelensky government.

Giving military or technical support and monetary incentive to an already tired fighter is a waste of time.

For attempting to send missiles at the Crimea bridge the Russian unleashed deadly drones on Ukraine destroying strategic power lines

For you it can't for the Ukrainians it will, if not for the aid, how did you think Ukrainians were able to stop the Russians from taking over Kiev,
Or did you think it was sticks and stones they used in regaining their territories in the west of Ukraine..
Russian destroying electrical facilities, tells you how intensely troubled they are, they are suppose to be fighting the military not shooting power station and electrical facilities..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mrtaye: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Putin needed to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are militarily scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge the terrorists.

Lolz putin is at war with himself loooolz

1 Like

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Krismas:
E grin Cameroon took Bakassi from Nigeria. So keep quiet
Typical Nigerian looking for yeye excuse. So you never heard how your beloved Nigeria gave that land to Cameroon.
Nawoo

3 Likes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Cuntface: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Putin needed to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are militarily scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.

Your comment sums it up.
You can't be supporting tunubu and still have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mrtaye: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Gentlechika:
And the media will tell you Putin is loosing the war.
Lolz putin is at war with himself
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mrtaye: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Analyst7:
Lol I remembered when this war just started and some people were hyping Ukraine and US…abeg who’s tougher now
Why not relocate to russia and enjoy freedom there

2 Likes

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Belleful: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Will the martial law stop Putin soldiers from running for there life when Ukraine fire USA HIMAL'S missiles? Just asking those Nigerians calling Russia, mother Russia. Were una father come they ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mrtaye: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Realists:

The most sensible president in Europe, if only Nigeria can hire this guy for 6 months. Then shall Nigeria be greater than America.
Mumu all the nonsense you talk about the president you think you can try that with putin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.