Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine (32427 Views)

Massive Fire In 4-storey Hostel In Wellington: 6 Dead, 20 Injured / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Putin To Officially Recognise Breakaway Ukraine Regions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by seunayantokun(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2022
So did Josef Stalin and Adolf Hitler. But the world still overcame them.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:
Declaring martial law in another sovereign country is insane.

Putin is a psychopath, a war criminal and mass murderer.

Someone should please put this land-grabber out of his misery.

The funny thing is that his forces are not even in full control of all these four regions.

The so-called superpower begging Iran and north Korea for help.

The lunatic is full of malevolence

Nigerians and Africans supporting his barbarism should have a rethink, where is your good heart? Don't be a sadist

All land is grabbed.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by obedience4(m): 2:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Morphinne:

Ok, then let the West go ahead and engage Russia in an all-out war to get back these annexed territories just like the USSR and the West did with Japan to liberate Korea; don’t you think it’s that simple ? grin

The USA was in a war with Japan.
The USA are not in a war with Russia.
They are Ukrainians territories not Americans.
If really Russia wants a full out war, they are NATO members boarding it Putin can attack Sweden, of Finland or Poland, then you will get your all out war.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

...AND YOU ARE IN NIGERIA HERE SAYING THIS. WHY NOT VOLUNTEER TO ENLIST IN THE UKRAINIAN ARMY?
I will do the same if my land is forcefully taken away from me. (Fight for it)
That is my massage.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Horokrox:
If you weren't an IDIOT you would have known that those regions voted to be part of Russia as the Donbass has always been pro Russian since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991
…and dem been share rice the day dem born disuan, despite mental fractures. It’s obvious your sanity hangs by a thread.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Goddson:
Don’t be deceived by the smile on the face below, his name is General Armageddon, he is the slayer of American backed ISIS in Syria.

Until folks here understand that Russia is way ahead of USA in technology.

Did you know that Russia has been ubering USA to space for decades until Elon musk came?

Did you know that Russia and China are the only country in the world that has hypersonic missile?

Even the AK-47 rifle your Nigerian police use to harass you is Russian.

Now look at the mushroom cloud below and ask yourself again who the real life super power is, I’m not talking of Hollywood made superpower.

This your condition dey deteriorate everyday.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Gentlechika(m): 4:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Karnice600:

I tell you, same way you're losing your senses.
its not my fault that you have a terrible upbringing.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by LOVEGINO(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:

The funny thing is that his forces are not even in full control of all these four regions.

Nigerians and Africans supporting his barbarism should have a rethink, where is your good heart? Don't be a sadist
...but "Ukraine is winning the war"
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by alabo1: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Danny50:
Mad man

But your masters bush and obama were sane abu when they did their own incursions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by alabo1: 5:53am On Oct 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin being assassinated before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
None of your prophecies have ever come true
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Horokrox: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2022
Karnice600:

…and dem been share rice the day dem born disuan, despite mental fractures. It’s obvious your sanity hangs by a thread.
If your genetic lineage wasn't affected by an unusual strain of Congenital Defects responsible for your present Cognitive Decline you wouldn't have typed the garbage from your Hungtington's Diseased brain
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by uniquetechng: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Realists:

The most sensible president in Europe, if only Nigeria can hire this guy for 6 months. Then shall Nigeria be greater than America.
So how come Russia despite being the largest nation on earth is still poorer than Texas ?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:

You watch too much western controlled contents
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Karnice600: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Krismas:
grin In 20yrs America spent 500billion USD in Afghanistan. Though after 4presidents, they only succeed in replacing the Taliban with the Taliban. And brought there economy to the brink of recession. Now in Ukraine in just 8months they have spent 200billion USD grin Is that not a sign of failure? America and Europe are soon going to become paupers if this war drag into yrs

Always displaying mumuship.
You use your mouth say America spent 500 billion USD in 20yrs, the same you dey say the same people no go fit continue fund war wey never even reach one year yet. 500 billion USD back then na beans? You’re only comparing plain figures, you no compare global economic changes between then and now. Someone will have to teach you and receive insults in return.
King of idiots.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Karnice600:

This your condition dey deteriorate everyday.

Lol, your eyes still never open my boy….
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Morrow morning I go remind u to do ur job by buying pampers and sleeping pills for baba

That's your own headache, continue to do more it, you're labouring in vain.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Karnice600: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Horokrox:
If your genetic lineage wasn't affected by an unusual strain of Congenital Defects responsible for your present Cognitive Decline you wouldn't have typed the garbage from your Hungtington's Diseased brain

Take it easy. I only use pigin English, with small plain sentence describe your full situation, you rush go carry Thesaurus to come prove you’re a natural idiot.
What can you make of all the jargons wey you combine write so?
‘Iranu cious ’ sombori
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Horokrox: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Karnice600:

Take it easy. I only use pigin English, with small plain sentence describe your full situation, you rush go carry Thesaurus to come prove you’re a natural idiot.
What can you make of all the jargons wey you combine write so?
‘Iranu cious ’ sombori
An inbred Troglodyte like you with an attention span less than that of a Fruitfly is the SUPERLATIVE description of hereditary IDIOCY.
Also your inability to comprehend basic adjectives in a comment is another testament to your bloodline's rare example of advanced Mental Incapacitation as your kind is a living proof that continuous Human Evolution in all aspects of civilization building is beyond your genetically DEFORMED ancestry
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by emmanuelbrown26: 9:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Mccullum:

That's your own headache, continue to do more it, you're labouring in vain.

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by ogatboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2022
lhordspy:
This right here is a brilliant leader with good strategy, rare sense of reasoning and foresight.

He knows the evil westerners hands are tied at the moment having exhausted all sanctionable sanctions. All those billions of military packages sent to Ukraine, either ended up falling into wrong hands and been sold in black market for peanuts by terrorists or destroyed by Russian forces with ease.

They have now resorted to sponsoring terrorist suicide bombers and saboteurers, like a coward they are. And With what happened with the crimean bridge and Nord stream Pipeline been blown off.
Putin needed to put all preventive strategy in place to curtail the new menace, and safeguard the newly 4 annexed region, which are now part of mother Russia from infiltrator and evil elements.

He knows their little dirty games of infiltration, and he is countering it smartly before it even start.

For the ones that dont know what martial law is: it means anything going in and out of that region are militarily scrutinize, even to the smallest ant.
In other words, it means if you do any how, you see anyhow. Shoot on sight without waiting for any Commander's order or any court to judge the terrorists.

This is how to deal with suicide infiltrators and saboteurs.
What a leader. Russians are lucky to have someone like that.

Lol. Putin is loosing it already. At the end he will end like Hitler if not worse. Russians are not in support, westerners are not in support, the world is not in support. He has less bargaining power at this point and I am sure he is going to soon turn to nukes which will be his final end because then his generals will take him out.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Karnice600: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2022
Goddson:

I asked for you email so we can talk, if truly you are here in America.
Free world? We Americans are the most propagandized people in the world. It’s funny how people who think they are free ain’t actually free.
It’s a system here, only the wise knows how to beat it else you ll be trapped in the rat race and credit world.

Why are you not in Russia? I can see you feel proud to keep emphasizing your location which is unnecessary in this conversations.
Why are you not in Russia?
Being foolish is independent of location and you’re doing well in this regard.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by DerrickzB: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2022
God1000:

Cry cry baby, cry me a River!!! I thought you lots said Putin was finished?? And now he has declared martial law in another man’s country!! How many of your western masters has done that

I ask you, where is your good heart towards the ethnic Russians in Ukraine that has been massacred for 8year?? Take ur hypocrisy somewhere else please!!

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=117716557][/quote]

Yes, that's picture of incoming president elect of FRN in 2023 by the will of God and socio political consciousness of his supporters that know his administrative skill as a visionary leader. grin
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by emmanuelbrown26: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2022
Mccullum:

Yes, that's picture of incoming president elect of FRN in 2023 by the will of God and socio political consciousness of his supporters that know his administrative skill as a visionary leader. grin

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=117718567][/quote]

Give more of it, I stand with him wella..
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Morphinne: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2022
obedience4:

The USA was in a war with Japan.
The USA are not in a war with Russia.
They are Ukrainians territories not Americans.
If really Russia wants a full out war, they are NATO members boarding it Putin can attack Sweden, of Finland or Poland, then you will get your all out war.
The Ukrainians should go and get their territories back then grin
Nobody is stopping them
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Mccullum:

Give more of it, I stand with him wella..

Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by echodrum(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Gentlechika:
And the media will tell you Putin is loosing the war.
Are you okay?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Putin being assassinated before the end of this year.

This I have seen.
I am not surprised you are actually living up to expectations.
You are truly a FALSE PROPHET indeed!
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Pacesetter123(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2022
The most wisest leader of our time.
Carry on sir and may God be with you.
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by Mccullum: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=117719351][/quote]

is that all?
Re: Putin Declares Martial Law In 4 Annexed Regions Of Ukraine by emmanuelbrown26: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mccullum:

is that all?

Comr, u dun clean baba nyash finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SA Politician, Sepale, To Apply For Bail On Rape Charges After Leaked Sex Tapes / Sierra Leonean Safety Officer Fights Back After A Chinese Miner Attacked Him / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016