Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K (33285 Views)

Abuja| OBD II Car Diagnostic Tools For Sale For US, European and Asian vehicles / Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool / Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Get your car diagnostic kit and p4 laptop today and start diagnosing cars immediately

Mr Paul

Contact 0706 357 8028

or 08166044500
With your own Laptop N20K
With Laptop at a discount N55K

You can then diagnose all cars from 1996+ 
Also you can view some other kits here, you can place your order and recieve it within 12working days

https://baga.com.ng/product-category/automobile-and-trucks/car-and-truck-diagnostic-tools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by mrchuckz: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2011
software name what cars can it handle and how much
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
We will provide you with up to three different software and it covers all cars using OBD2 which is any car newer than 1996/98+ and above.
Pcodes and Manufactures codes included.
Toyota, Nissan,Volkswagen,Chrysler,GM,Honda,Audi,Mercedes,Mazda,Ford,Vauxhall,Peugeot,BMW,Fiat,Rover,Hyundai,Jaguar,Kia,Volvo and Others,

Thanks
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
After getting the codes from scanning the car the software will give you hints on how to repair the vehicle.

Available now , we will also help install everything for you and test it. So no problem.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by superlado: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
can it diagnose everything or just engine faults.
can you state its features and what it can do
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
This is mainly for the checkengine light, however many cars also send ABS and Airbag faults via the OBD2 terminal so yes i will say it does everything. It even includes a deepscan that will give you the brainbox (ecu) calibration software, so you can decide if you want to programme the brainbox,

• Routinely check and correct vehicles
• Understand and interpret all codes

Functionality
• Pull out Diagnostic trouble codes DTC from the brain box (ECU/PowerTrain)
• Clear the DTC from the dashboard
• Deep Scan of the vehicle
• Monitor data including: Misfire, A/C refrigerant, Oxygen Sensor, Fuel System, Catalysts, Over heating, Ignition timing, Intake Air Temp. and much more…,

Vehicle Covered
• Toyota, Nissan, Volkswagen, Chrysler, GM, Honda, Audi, Mercedes, Mazda, Ford, Vauxhall, Peugeot, BMW, Fiat, Rover, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Volvo, mitsubushi and Others…
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Okay get yours, now
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by chyka2011: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
i have a laptop. how much is your last price for the kit and installation.
which partbof the counry are you at?
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
@chyka i can install for you for N18k last, i am in Lagos Surulere. With a branch in P.H
Thanks we cover XP,VISTA and Win7
Give me a call 0706 357 8028
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by baron2000(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2011
i need one for private use. how much can i get the kit only. I have a laptop.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by charlyeke: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
Do you have for trailers. Mostly trailer injectors. contact 08033300116
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
@baron2000, when are you coming for your installation, okay i will do you a good discount wink .

It is also good for private users to check their car before and after visiting a mechanic workshop so they can be sure that the errors in the car has been fixed and no new errors have been intorduced grin.

this can do trailer but you need the adaptor for the specific trailer, which trailer where you thinking about,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
Now available in Lagos and P.H
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2011
Get yours now, stop trial and error with your mechanic. Check cars before you buy with this car scanner
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2011
Question? what is the difference b/w check engine light and service soon engine light?
Answer = It really depends on what car your driving: most cars check engine light means there is something wrong with your car connect a diagnostic kit to your car and find out what has been stored in your brain box (ECU) as an error in the car. Now that same car may also have a service soon light, this just means your car is due for servicing thats all and after servicing it should be reset manually by the mechanic you don't need any kit for service soon. when it has been reset it will say service due in the next 10,000 miles or so,

Now there are some cars that do not have checkengine light, what they have is service engine light this could be confusing in this case it means the car needs to be diagnosed with a kit and not serviced. Its the duty of the car owner to confirm which applies to his car. e.g infinity QS4 98

Okay thankyou,

Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
Still available, and going
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Still available also good for private use, get your installed on your laptop now
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
Still Available, let us install on your laptop, with the full kit.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Aliru: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
can you come to Agege to instal the device and at how much. My Nissan frontier slow running is not smooth. And the service engine soon is on. There is no check engine light. Pls respond.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2011
@Aliru first of all do you have a laptop, if you do come to our office at surulere and we will install it for you. About your nissan it will need to be scanned first to check what is wrong. If your service light is on based on my above post about service light and checkengine light.

Okay thanks you can always give me a call so we can arrange thanks,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2011
@ Aliru this is general for Nissan Frontier (Factory Recall) you still need to scan the vehicle to be sure but consider this:
Frontier 1999-2003 Frontier and 2000 - 2003 Xterra
Nissan has determined that some 1999-2003 model with 6cylinder engine and Xterra 4-6cylinder engine. There is a possibility that the fuel pump terminal on the fuel-sending unit may develop a crack in its plastic molding which could cause the terminal strip to corrode under some environmental conditions. If corrosion occurs, the terminal strip could eventually break. This will cause the fuel pump to stop operating and will result in not being able to start the engine or cause the engine to stop running without warning during vehicle operation, which could result in a ***crash***.

To prevent this replace the fuel-sending unit if this applies to your vehicle.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
Still available get your kit for your laptop @ only N19K and free training on how to Diagnose all cars included,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2011
still available also good for private users save you a lot of money and put you in control of your car maintenance
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2011
Works on all platforms XP,vista and win7 get yours today,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2011
Still available, wink
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2011
Get your's now, with public holiday discount!
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
3 Three more satisfied customers cheesy get yours now don't allow your mechanic to play games with you.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
Installation on Laptops now N25k please get yours now
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2011
Weekend Discounts available ! !
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
Weekend Discounts available ! !
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by WiseBukoye(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
Good day. I'm interested in your car scanner. However, can ur scanner diagnose automatic transmission. My 07 honda give a rough, or do I say a hard jerk sometimes from park 2 R or D4. Not always, though. I now start it twice, b4 putin in R or D4 to avoid d jerk with good result. More so, d car fails 2 start sometimes in P, but would do in N, but wit hard jerk, except I start it twice b4 engaging d gear. Guess its electrical issues. I've use OBDII scanner with no errors seen.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by usbcable(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2011
do you offer service checks for customers not interested in buying the kit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales!-|Autos Sales Strategies|- / Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This. / Check Your Vin Foc(free Of Charge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.