Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K (33313 Views)

Abuja| OBD II Car Diagnostic Tools For Sale For US, European and Asian vehicles / Distributors For Car Diagnostic Tool / Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
@wisebukoye did you remove your battery after the incidence as that can wipeout the stored code. Also the sensor data is equally important. did you drive through flood, please can you clean the sensors and refit. Also check with a voltmeter that the circuit is running complete and properly grounded.

My scanner covers P07XX to P0800 codes which is dedicated to Transmission, also any other manufacturer code the ECU (BRAINBOX) stores including reading numerous sensor data. cheesy

If you are worried come with your vehicle so you check wit us before you buy the kit. sad angry

@usbkit yes we can offer service checks based on your location and our availability. but it is advisable you get your kit and do your checks ANYWHERE ANYTIME thanks
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2011
Still Available,

Mr Paul

Contact 0706 357 8028

With your own Laptop N22K
With Laptop at a discount N55K

You can then diagonise all cars from 1996+
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by dozai: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
Where is ur location in PH, i will love to have one of those. contact me with dozieonline@yahoo.com
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2011
For Port Harcourt install you can call David on 0803 792 3772
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by jdiadem: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2011
Hi,
i'd love to have one but i'm benin, any arrangement for that. i have a laptop though. mail me on diacom4@yahoo.com
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2011
@ diadem you can always travel in from benin it is only 4hrs away by road. so come and install it and return same day.

Okay here is a very small summary of the basic codes that the scanner can produce.

P0100-- Mass or Volume Airflow Circuit Malfunction
P0200-- Injector Circuit Malfunction
P0300-- Random/Multiple cylinder misfire Detected
P0400-- Exhaust Gas Recirculation flow malfunction
P0500-- Vehicle Speed Sensor
P0600-- Serial Communication Link Malfunction
P0700 &
P0800 Transmission Control System malfunction

Each of these codes have various specific faults breakdown E.G P0702 Transmission control system electrical, Each manufacturer also adds his own codes to these which are under P1XXX. There is also the Sensor and Data monitoring which can be used for further analysis which we also part of the package

All these are covered in our manual which comes with the kit. Get yours now cheesy
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
Get yours now still Available,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2011
Wholesales welcome in any region lets talk, buy from 10pieces and get a super bargain.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Come and install yours today, don't ignore that Check Engine Light ,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2011
Still Available,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2011
Get yours now
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Come and install yours today, don't ignore that Check Engine Light
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
still available,
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Now in stock
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
Cargoed:

In need of a trustworth Agent in Abuja. Contact us today
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
@Abuja4sale if you want to market this in Abuja you will need to buy a minimum of 10pieces at and agreed discount price thanks

You can always call Mr Paul 0706 357 8028
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2011
Check your car before and after taking it to the mechanic, in other to avoid any "MAGO MAGO"
That is to make sure the fault has been properly corrected and no knew ones developed.

Very good for private users as well as fleet managers
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by PHIL2011: 12:52am On Nov 18, 2011
Hello! Does your diagnostic kit work on a 1993 Mercedes-Benz S420? If not, is there a kit that can diagnose this older car?
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by mishooo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2011
@Cargoed
1.Can you mention the names of the 3 softwares you are going to install (as i already have some) ??
2. After the installation, are you going to give me the OBD11 cable or i need to buy that one separately??

Kindly reply my questions.

thanks
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
@phill2011
PHIL2011:

Hello! Does your diagnostic kit work on a 1993 Mercedes-Benz S420? If not, is there a kit that can diagnose this older car?
First of all you did not mention whether your check Engine light is on? Are you a private user or mechanic?

You need to lookout for the small LED readout box. This blinks several times, the number of blinks should be recorded.

So for example if it blinks 6 times it means 1) idle controller inoperative. And you did not need any kit for that.

But remember that this was once MB top of the range model and they where fitted with up to 22 computer modules in it.

About Diagnostic kits when you want to buy try to follow this rule any vehicle below 98 is OBD1 any vehicle from 98 till today is OBD11

We supply OBD11 not OBD1.

Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
mishooo:

@Cargoed
1.Can you mention the names of the 3 softwares you are going to install (as i already have some) ??
2. After the installation, are you going to give me the OBD11 cable or i need to buy that one separately??

Kindly reply my questions.

thanks

1) 2 software please, The type of user you are will determine the software you get cool. Why don't you tell us the software you are using :oand why you are having issues, are you in Nigeria, Are you a private user, mechanic, marketer or what?

2) Yes you will get the connector to the vehicle in this case OBD11 if not whats the point.
3) A very easy to follow training manual. All customers are very happy we look after them very well. cheesy

When are you ready, you can always call Mr Paul
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Still Available, get yours now
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
Get yours, and start scanning cars now smiley
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by autodoctor: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2011
We are an Abuja based independent car repair and servicing centre and we offer free technical advice to the general public on automotive related issues. We also offer every service you could imagine from a car repair garage, from car servicing, mechanical and electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust and suspension repairs through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics. We have the latest state of the art tools for dianostics right up to dealer levels including special tools for carrying out extensive repairs. We also have an international network of vehicle spare parts suppliers and we deliver to your door within a week of ordering.

Whatever it is that you need, we ensure that you recieve an excellent service from all of our staff. We have friendly and courteous staff, who are dedicated to ensuring our customer service standards are of the highest levels at all times. Over the years we have developed an excellent reputation with our clients for the quality of our service, along with our competitive prices.

Call us on 081 62907680 for more info

Accept it or not that neither the roadside mechanic or the ultra-modern service centre are the best options available to any motorist here in Nigeria. To begin with, the roadside mechanic is limited in capacity to work on most modern vehicles that are still original in their composition. The advancement in automotive technology and science always proves a difficult challenge for them as they lack adequate education and training in current automotive technology.

Most cars on the road these days have complex electronics such as micro processors that instruct the functions of components and accesories found in cars. Due to these method of operations, diagnostic equipments had to be invented to enable communication with control units in order to ascertain their well-being and carry out repairs in a safe and economical manner. Most road side mechanics lack the ability to use these equipments talk less of owning even the most basic ones nor the right tools for the job. They would proceed to work on any car even when they havent got the foggest idea on what to do. (Afterall it doesnt cost anything to say to the victim that the car couldnt be fixed).

On the other hand, since comming back to Nigeria after living and working in the UK for over 12 years and where I have an MOT centre and an automotive service and repair centre, I have had a look at a huge number of cars and 4x4s that have defied even the most modern garages in Nigeria from fixing them. It really beggars belief that these major companies rip off hapless Nigerians through heavy sign up fees and very expensive labour charges without doing the job well or if at all solving the problems.

One car I had a look at was a 2008 model Mercedes GL450 with airmatic suspension problems. The car belongs to an ex governor so I dont believe that repair costs was an issue. This car had been to several major companies with this problem only for the wrong diagnosis to be made and the car still leaning on its side. New pump, new valve block, new suspension airbags and God knows what else, but the problem remained. The owner had given up on his pride and joy until after almost six moths of it sitting in another glorified roadside workshop, I was invited to have a look at it. I took it into my workshop and did a detailed analysis and check on the operation of the system only to discover that no one ever noticed a leak on the compressor to valve block pipe. I temporarily mended the pipe so that I could test the car and like a miracle, everything was fine. I then ordered a new pipe from the United states and replaced the mended one and fingers crossed, its getting to 8 months now and no complain yet.

How dumb could these mechanics be not to notice a simple hiss?

Bottom line is dont surrender your car to anyone who is not competent enough to fix it. How do you know this?, Ask them as many questions as you can on what may be the problem and judge from their explanations if they know what they are talking about.

Good luck.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Very good for carwash joints and filling stations. Get yours today
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by gogodaye(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
Good day, please l'm interested in the acquisition of the disgnostic machine. However, l'll appreciate if you could oblige me with confirmation with information as to whether or not the machine would work on Volkswagen Vento 1994 CL Auto model salon car.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
@gogodaye
gogodaye:

Good day, please l'm interested in the acquisition of the disgnostic machine. However, l'll appreciate if you could oblige me with confirmation with information as to whether or not the machine would work on Volkswagen Vento 1994 CL Auto model salon car.

Your vehicle is pre 1996 so you should not be asking, however does it have the 16pin socket. I can almost certainly tell you that it is OBD1 unless on some rear models where 1994 has OBD11.

Anyway you need an adaptor for your pre 96 and we dont stock that. thanks
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by AMADU77: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
hello
how much can i get it in Abuja ?
is the installation difficult ? do you need to come for it yourself ?
do you have any that works without Laptop ? do i have to carry my laptop with me all the time i need to scan ?
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2011
@AMADU77
AMADU77:

hello
how much can i get it in Abuja ?
is the installation difficult ? do you need to come for it yourself ?
do you have any that works without Laptop ? do i have to carry my laptop with me all the time i need to scan ?

1)Price in Abuja is N22K last.
2)To use it, is as simple as ABC but the installation is a bit tricky, depending on how IT proficient you are. We have sold it and the buyer install himself in a few cases with phone support. So you can send someone to pickup.

3)At the moment only this, that works with Laptop as this is the best way to diagnose. It includes Engine and control monitoring which is not available on handhelds you can also print the result of your scan. Most handhelds will only do European or Japanese and not both.

4)Unfortunately yes you need to go with your laptop to scan, thats why your laptop has a battery. Its meant to be carried. For most customers this is the list of their worries. They don't like their mechanic "messing them up" they tell me.
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2011
Very good for carwash joints and[b] filling stations[/b]. Get yours today

Or for personal use
Re: Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K by Cargoed: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Still Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

CLEANEST 07 CAMRY LE 8.5M LAST LAST!!’ / Settled / Do You Want A Car Of Your Choice?then Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.