Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused (907 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by ElBenny(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Couple of weeks back, before the flood, I was on my way back to PH from Bayelsa.

We were 3 passengers seated on the row directly behind the driver's seat. The conductor, who was a fairly old man (early 50s I think) sat on the seat behind me with 2 other passengers (as one had earlier alighted at Elele).

“Oga wetin you dey do? You no go respect yourself? Abi you want make I use hand reset your brain? You dey mad?” the lady sitting beside the conductor screamed.

We all turned back to know what was going on, including the driver who was on steering.

The conductor was staring at the lady who was verbally abusing him and calling him all manner of names with threats here and there.

Because no one knew what transpired, we all turned our faces to the front and focused on the journey. No one decided to interfere, rather they gave the "none of my business" vibes.

Less than 5 minutes later, the lady began screaming and raising abuses again on the conductor.

“You dey mad oga! If konji dey do you, go find ash*wo. No dey put your hand on top my lap. If you do am again, I go clear your eyes.”

Since it became very obvious that the conductor was illegally having physical contact with the lady, he was cautioned by a few in the bus, including the driver.

I shook my head in disgust at the man who had “fallen our hands,” and turned my face to the front.

That was when I was conscious of the fact that the young, pretty lady who sat by my right had her hand on my laps for more than 30 minutes.

I don't know whether it was for her support or for intimacy purpose.

THIS LIFE NO BALANCE.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by PoliteActivist: 6:53pm On Oct 19, 2022
A normal woman gains NOTHING from putting her hand on a strange man's lap. NOTHING. That's not the case with a healthy normal man on a pretty lady!
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Iliveforever(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
PoliteActivist:
A normal woman gains NOTHING from putting her hand on a strange man's lap. NOTHING. That's not the case with a healthy normal man on a pretty lady!

He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.

Your remark is completely wrong.

8 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Iliveforever(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
Op, just tell us how you collected her number

1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Belteshazzar1: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
So tell us, wetin u come do
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Peacefulriver: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
Well you didn't complain, so you were comfortable with it and thus will not be seen as an abuse or harrassement. So speak out next time(you don't necessarily need to turn it into a scene before you'll be heard)

The female gender is also seen as an endangered species and thus will be pitied and most likely protected in such a situation.
If it were to be a man and you make a case of such, some will even openly voice it out that they would have loved to be in your place and that you should count yourself lucky.
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by PoliteActivist: 12:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Iliveforever:

He who comes to equity, must come with clean hands.

Your remark is completely wrong.

There is no question of equity here. Women's sexuality are simply not like mens'. 99.9999% of women will gain no sexual pleasure whatsoever from brushing against some strange dude
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by SHINJA: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

There is no question of equity here. Women's sexuality are simply not like mens'. 99.9999% of women will gain no sexual pleasure whatsoever from brushing against some strange dude

Shut up abeg...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Iliveforever(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What we ignore and show no respect to or acknowledge in this country can send us to jail 10x over in other countries
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by PoliteActivist: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up abeg...

Iliveforever:

What we ignore and show no respect to or acknowledge in this country can send us to jail 10x over in other countries

Shut up all you like, there is a reason why 99.99999999% of cases where total strangers have sex, it is the man that pays the woman. Has been so forever - hence the sobriquet, oldest profession!
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by youngZee23: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Shut up...wats the difference..is the man not a human being 2
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by PoliteActivist: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
youngZee23:
Shut up...wats the difference..is the man not a human being 2

You can shut people up all you want. Facts remain facts.
There is a reason why 99.99999999% of cases where total strangers have sex, it is the man who pays. It has been so forever - hence the sobriquet, oldest profession!
Re: When A Man Is Sexually Abused Vs. When A Woman Is Sexually Abused by Ladygbola(f): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scammer Outscams American Scammer / Muslim Tv Exec Accused Of Beheading Wife In Ny / Soldier Blows Off Head Of Money Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.