Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,659 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Finding Out If You Are In The Right Career Path (now That ASUU Strike Has Ended) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finding Out If You Are In The Right Career Path (now That ASUU Strike Has Ended) (186 Views)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) / Is It True That ASUU Called Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Out If You Are In The Right Career Path (now That ASUU Strike Has Ended) by Acanbi: 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
I have edited this write-up at least three times now. I am going to push this out, hoping that many people that have passed through this phase get to see it.

Life as a Nigerian student is filled with so many uncertainties. Let's say you are like me and from childhood, you have been fascinated by circuits, robots, and engineering as a whole. You get admission into a Federal university with high hopes of understanding how things work and inventing stuff.

Fast forward to year 2 where all you have done is memorize definitions, and solved hard mathematics without making 'actual stuff'. At that point, it is too late to turn back. You are trying to stay motivated and convince yourself that the tunnel is probably very long, and that is why you cannot see light rays yet.

Why does It have to be like this? Does the government have an idea of how many students feel this way? It is painful to the least.

But I know that someday soon, I will look back and smile. Maybe I wasn't destined for this place. Maybe this is just a starting point.

I took a career test from https://lifeconnectinc.org recently and one more time, I was inspired and encouraged. Maybe I am still in the right career path and this is the planting phase.

Maybe, and just maybe.

sigh.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Primary School In Ado Ekiti / 18 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams... Just Imagine That You Passed This Diet ICAN E / Scholarships In Canada For International Students 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.