Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders (57467 Views)

Alaba Market Traders Kick Against Plan By Lagos To Demolish Secretariat / Heavy Flooding In Alaba Market: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (Video) / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by kennethesan(m): 2:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Is the Boss OK?
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Plm11: 2:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Good
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Excelxpress: 2:21am On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Lol see this one grin
PARADIZEPRIEST:
How can someone win 16million in bet? hype for betting coy is serious fever angry
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Edusouls(m): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Chai blacks are so wicked and greedy, imagine cutting the money into halve because he is ur apprentice, the boys luck is his luck, he should have just given the boss at least 1 million as his Oga but not cutting the money into halve haba
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Obnoxious2001(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2022
owobokiri:
He should give his Oga some naa
As long as he's with the Oga, he has no money because it's ogas money that's being used .
Outside this it's possible the Oga knows he's Don lavish the 1st so they are trying to make him have something tangible later in future.

Nevertheless, Oga wan use am boost him business till the boi is ready for freedom
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by onlinestaff2020: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2022
People are not sleeping because of N16 million bet9ja from an apprentice.

Instead of wasting time commenting unnecessary here, why not use this time and book 5500 odds and put N2000 and win N20 million tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by adamusuleiman1: 3:27am On Oct 20, 2022
Dp
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by babzo(m): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
N200k should be more than enough to organize beating for his boss.

Chai....Oga you are something else grin
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by kologba: 3:48am On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Why can't apprentices do such things without louding it?

A similar situation happened in Onitsha and the boss wanted the whole money. The boss said he is entitled to the whole money because the apprentice used his (boss's money) to play the bet. Meanwhile, the apprentice used his lunch money for the bet as his boss gave him 300 Naira daily for lunch. I don't know how they settled it.

I am not in support of the boss's claim. But let us be factual and logical here. It is best to keep such as a secret. If you as an apprentice expose such, the boss can claim the money. He can even win in a law court because the apprentice is his responsibility and the apprentice is obligated to dedicate all his time to serving the boss during the apprentiship period, especially if the boss takes the boy to shop and gives him lunch from home. If the boss gives the boy transport fare or money for lunch, the court can establish that the boy owns the bet money because the boy has the right to decide whether to starve himself and spend his lunch money on something else. If the boy does not get transport fare and lunch allowance, the court will establish that the capital used for the bet belongs to the boss, therefore the boss will get the money won from the betting.

If the apprentice dies during the apprentiship period, the boss would be held responsible. This is why whatever the apprentice achieves under the boss is accredited to the boss.

So, if you are an apprentice and you play bet or anything for yourself, keep it as a secret. Your boss owns you when you are under him. So, use your brain.
u are talking like the agreement between them is slave and master agreement....there is no Nigeria law that supports what u are saying......if he gives any part of the money to the. Boss ,it should be only by voluntary act not by force
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Majesty33(m): 3:48am On Oct 20, 2022
eallstar:

If you play online and won this kind of amount, the company will delete your account before you cash out. You will just see account not exist or account not found next day
Thats not true
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by CheapHomes1: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Psalm42:
Crazy! That man is an enemy of progress any time any day man!! But me I will just find him small thing

How did the boss know that he won 16m?
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by CheapHomes1: 4:06am On Oct 20, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
People are not sleeping because of N16 million bet9ja from an apprentice.

Instead of wasting time commenting unnecessary here, why not use this time and book 5500 odds and put N2000 and win N20 million tomorrow.

The way you used your time to win 20m
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by COMPAQ(m): 4:14am On Oct 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Why can't apprentices do such things without louding it?

A similar situation happened in Onitsha and the boss wanted the whole money. The boss said he is entitled to the whole money because the apprentice used his (boss's money) to play the bet. Meanwhile, the apprentice used his lunch money for the bet as his boss gave him 300 Naira daily for lunch. I don't know how they settled it.

I am not in support of the boss's claim. But let us be factual and logical here. It is best to keep such as a secret. If you as an apprentice expose such, the boss can claim the money. He can even win in a law court because the apprentice is his responsibility and the apprentice is obligated to dedicate all his time to serving the boss during the apprentiship period, especially if the boss takes the boy to shop and gives him lunch from home. If the boss gives the boy transport fare or money for lunch, the court can establish that the boy owns the bet money because the boy has the right to decide whether to starve himself and spend his lunch money on something else. If the boy does not get transport fare and lunch allowance, the court will establish that the capital used for the bet belongs to the boss, therefore the boss will get the money won from the betting.

If the apprentice dies during the apprentiship period, the boss would be held responsible. This is why whatever the apprentice achieves under the boss is accredited to the boss.

So, if you are an apprentice and you play bet or anything for yourself, keep it as a secret. Your boss owns you when you are under him. So, use your brain.

Which law makes the apprentice subservient to the boss? Apprenticeship is a personal contract. There is no law covering it.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by godofuck231: 4:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Oga need to come collect his share , I wonder what his blood type is , seems its greed +

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by bluefilm: 4:28am On Oct 20, 2022
The boy is paying for his inability to keep his mouth shut.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by shineeye1: 4:32am On Oct 20, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet in Alaba Market, His Boss Orders the Boy To Give Him Half of the Money

https://www.legit.ng/people/1498715-apprentice-wins-n16m-sports-bet-alaba-market-boss-orders-boy-give-money/

THE HEAVENS FREED YOU AND YOU STILL WANNA CONFER WITH EARTH WHETHER TO REMAIN SLAVE, NAH YOU SABI.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by TenQ: 4:37am On Oct 20, 2022
DashHaulageltd:
For a lot of people who do not know much about the apprentice system, I’d explain further for you. The boy who serves his oga is actually not allowed by law to have money till he finishes learning his trade and gets settled to start his own. It’s therefore assumed that whatever money the boy used in this situation to play the bet belongs to his boss. His winning should actually entirely go to the boss if he was a selfish man. Asking for equal sharing is valid and no one should feel cheated here.
It makes sense traditionally to avoid stealing by the apprentice.

However,
1. Is it legal for the apprentice to buy tools with his Savings from food money?
2. Is it legal for the apprentice to play lottery with his ogas money?
3. Who owns all the liability of losses the apprentice had incurred for playing over the time!?

The law may have to be reviewed!
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Onuoha1234(m): 4:40am On Oct 20, 2022
DSS should ensure that master does not take a.kobo.from that young man if he did not provide the cash used in placing the bet.;
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by nony43(m): 4:44am On Oct 20, 2022
DashHaulageltd:
For a lot of people who do not know much about the apprentice system, I’d explain further for you. The boy who serves his oga is actually not allowed by law to have money till he finishes learning his trade and gets settled to start his own. It’s therefore assumed that whatever money the boy used in this situation to play the bet belongs to his boss. His winning should actually entirely go to the boss if he was a selfish man. Asking for equal sharing is valid and no one should feel cheated here.

If you said he is not supposed to been seen with money, how will he be managing?
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by ObalendeCMS: 4:45am On Oct 20, 2022
I knew it’d be those savages. Damn! Those guys and money.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Parkleader: 4:52am On Oct 20, 2022
eallstar:

If you play online and won this kind of amount, the company will delete your account before you cash out. You will just see account not exist or account not found next day

You will just talk anything with confidence, do you know how much bet9ja make everyday? That they will run with your 16million
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by eallstar: 4:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Parkleader:

You will just talk anything with confidence, do you know how much bet9ja make everyday? That they will run with your 16million
Though it depends on company brand but I will not mention names, it has happened to someone b4

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:57am On Oct 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
N200k should be more than enough to organize beating for his boss.
Lol
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Ghedo99(m): 5:03am On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=owobokiri ]He should give his Oga some naa
As long as he's with the Oga, he has no money because it's ogas money that's being used .

guy forget cap. we ain't in the 20th century no more. If I was the dude , my oga no go collect shi shi
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Parkleader: 5:06am On Oct 20, 2022
eallstar:

Though it depends on company brand but I will not mention names, it has happened to someone b4

Abeg mention, did they later pay the person?

All the big companies I know will never do that, except it is an error, this guys and betking give bonuses to loosers which can still enable winning of hundred of millions each week, that is to tell you the amount of profit they are making, 18million is a drop in the ocean
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 20, 2022
eallstar:

Are you serious about this or have you witnessed it
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Cee9(m): 5:26am On Oct 20, 2022
Some people are calling his Oga greedy grin

If na me, I will jejely share the Money the way my Oga said he wants it.

Money is never everything.If that boy dey humble, he will earn several of that amount before he leaves this Earth.

Loyalty is a key to success especially if your leader is reasonable ask MC oluomo

2 Likes

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Walexy96: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Someone is not being fair here. A lawyer should involve himself to get justification for whom among them that need to be vindicated.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Trustedpronet: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Small 300k go settle this matter if him employ cultists to bail am grin grin

Do you know if the oga belong? Stupidity is when you think you are the only one with evil tendency.
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Kennydoc(m): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2022
Encyclopedia1:
It's better I tell him I no de do again and walk away.

The only problem is that the apprentice may not have learnt enough to manage his own business. Leave some people with the 16m and it will disappear in less than 5 years, while some others will turn 1m to 16m in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by MDK777: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2022
The OGa Is Too GreedY! May That StuPiD Bos Never Die Well! How Can You Be So CRuEl! If I Am In The Boy ShoE I Will Ask OGa Do You Want To Die?
Re: Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders by Laughingkk: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2022
This tread is just to give hope to those jobless gamblers that one day they will hit millions from their betting,forgetting the fact that so many people have met their end through betting,so many life and family destroyed as a result of betting.................forget the hope of winning millions one day,think of how much you have lost to betting/gambling
Quit quit quit quit quit

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) / Femi Otedola Strikes ‘Biggest Deal Ever’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.