Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? (3514 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2022
They said he's in Paris for a business meeting and his team members are busy packaging him and padding his spine with a throw pillow just to sit for a dinner....

A man who cannot sit upright to have dinner wants to stand upright to lead a country of 200million people.......
Who did Nigeria offend? a country that won't recover from the present administration disastrous governance for the next 10years, wants to break another record.

We need a president that will attend to issues like the present flood devastation we are currently experiencing not president who will jet out at the time of critical issues and calamities.....

It's wrong to wish any human sickness but those who are sick should take care of their health..... Many big politicians like Tony anenih, yau-adua senior and junior, MKO Abiola and the garrison commander the strongman of Ibadan adedubu are gone yet the country didn't stop functioning.

Old, sick and fray politicians should take care of their health.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Moh247: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2022
cool

Pandora Obeer Supporters own no pass this one is sick that one is sick..

Such silly people

How are you certain of Obi's health status at 62years

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Otuegbe: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

but is APC that said Atiku is sick

29 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Felimax(m): 5:43am On Oct 20, 2022
E Pele!

Your wish so that it will just be an easy ride for your candidate right?

Reality is finally done on you.
Ok take this home. Even if he is sick but his brain is intact he will still have my vote. Anybody that is sick will surely get well.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Redomi(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2022
If you love yourself and you want a better Nigeria, you will know who to vote. Don't vote because of 5k bribe. I see massive turnout of youths for 2023 election

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2022
Na him back dey pain am. See him body fat like wild �
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by ironheart(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2022
They want to retire to presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2022
I also observed everyone had a plate before them except him.

Was the photoshoot done at the hospital cafeteria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by successmatters(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2022
We don't want sick people in Aso Rock again

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Truthisunique2: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Does using pillow in chair now make one sick

You people are sick upstairs, I use pillow in my chair cos I don't fancy that deep space between my back

I am sure if obi did same you would have explained and see the real reason chair pillow were created

There are spine gadgets worn on the body if it's about spine problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Michelle70(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
They said he's in Paris for a business meeting and his team members are busy packaging him and padding his spine with a throw pillow just to sit for a dinner....

We need a president that will attend to issues like the present flood devastation we are currently experiencing not president who will jet out at the time of critical issues and calamities.....

It's wrong to wish any human sickness but those who are sick should take care of their health..... Many big politicians like Tony anenih, yau-adua senior and junior, MKO Abiola and the garrison commander the strongman of Ibadan adedubu are gone yet the country didn't stop functioning.

So we should expect people who do not have the slightest idea of what green energy mean?
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Jennylove21(f): 6:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Old age
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by JealousCobra(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

Clown!

It's not by force to comment on NL, this empty vessel..

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Michelle70(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Does using pillow in chair now make one sick

You people are sick upstairs, I use pillow in my chair cos I don't fancy that deep space between my back

I am sure if obi did same you would have explained and see the real reason chair pillow were created

There are spine gadgets worn on the body if it's about spine problem
I was wondering what Obidients will say if it was Obi but cant come up with any.

The way those Obidients brain is set up is something one cant even begin to understand
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Bontafa: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
I was wondering what Obidients will say if it was Obi but cant come up with any.

The way those Obidients brain is set up is something one cant even begin to understand

How was your brain wired ?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Michelle70(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

How was your brain wired ?
na them
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Bontafa: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
na them

Atiku omomo

Nowhere for the bonkery Cameroonian

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by tochifk(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2022
I wonder why you guys keep mentioning Peter obi's supporters... It was FFK that came out to say Atiku is sick, so what brought Peter obi into this argument is what I don't understand...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Michelle70(m): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

Atiku omomo

Nowhere for the bonkery Cameroonian

I am not one-sided as most of u were.

I am an APC supporter but decide to lean on Atiku because he is the only one who has shown seriousness.

Try to open ur mind and u will find out ur beloved PO is not what we needs.
He is feasting on the emotions of Nigeria and turning it into his own advantage, he has nothing to offer except lies
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Bontafa: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Michelle70:
I am not one-sided as most of u were.

I am an APC supporter but decide to lean on Atiku because he is the only one who has shown seriousness.

Try to open ur mind and u will find out ur beloved PO is not what we needs.
He is feasting on the emotions of Nigeria and turning it into his own advantage, he has nothing to offer except lies

Pahahahahaah

Oga shift

I swear Peter Obi✓ is worthy of emulation

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Bontafa: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2022
tochifk:
I wonder why you guys keep mentioning Peter obi's supporters... It was FFK that came out to say Atiku is sick, so what brought Peter obi into this argument is what I don't understand...

No mind corn robots
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by AdamuKD: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2022
angry
Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

You have sold your soul for just 30k what a shame!
Was it not APC that was telling anyone that cares to know that still is very sick?
May the calamity you are trying to foist on us fall on you and your like

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by dyera(m): 7:18am On Oct 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Africa is filled with old ancestors that are forcing themselves to appear healthy for the sake of their presidential ambition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by AliyuMahdi9: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2022
We await your Evidence against Obi

Hahahahahahahaha

As e dey pain you e dey Sweet us

Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by obembet(f): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Atiku is your next president
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

E loro so. You have nothing to add as usual. cheesy
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
obembet:
Atiku is your my president

Yes o. Only you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by lereinter(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2022
Has obi the healthy man gone to address flood issues in Anambra.

You people are sick and stupid
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by DeleTaller: 9:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

A man who cannot sit upright to have dinner wants to stand upright to lead a country of 200million people.......
Who did Nigeria offend? a country that won't recover from the present administration disastrous governance for the next 10years, wants to break another record.

The Adamawa man is suffering from waist and body pain...hence they needed to package him with a pillow...
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by DMerciful(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2022
APC and PDP are technically in a coalition against Obi
Otuegbe:
but is APC that said Atiku is sick
Re: Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? by EmmyCC: 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:

cool

Such silly people

Funny enough it was APC campaign council that first alleged that Atiku is seriously sick and rushed to Paris for treatment. Why are you now attacking Obidients?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Cameroonians Curse Tinubu After Old Paul Biya Releases 3 Smelly Farts / Utomi Joins Presidential Race / Mammoth Crowd At Aregbesola Re-election Campaign (photo News)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.