Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu (1939 Views)

Atiku Is Not Sick But Why This? / Bayo Onanuga: Tinubu Not Sick, Still Working In London / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Azeemokoya: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
2023 Presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has clarified that he is not sick, saying he has what it takes to lead Nigeria.

Tinubu, who is vying for the office of the President in 2023 under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) stated this on Friday when he visited the palace of the Ataoja of Osogbo in Osun State.

Tinubu who is also the National Leader of the ruling APC further stated that he wants to serve Nigeria and has the quality to serve and make Nigeria great.

While speaking at the palace, the former Governor of Lagos State said he wishes to take over from President Muhammadu Buhari when his tenure ends in 2023.

“I didn’t apply for a job as a bricklayer. The job I’m applying for requires a brain. I’m not sick. I only repaired my kneel. I’m not applying for the relay race and I’m not a horse. I have the quality to serve and make Nigeria great. “

‘I have the brain’

While saying the intention to serve Nigeria, Tinubu said he has the brain to get the job done.

“I came here to seek for your prayers. I am here for your support and cooperation. You have known my intention already. You have known what I am aspiring for; all I need is your prayers.

“I have been supporting the people here and there. We have moved all over the country for one candidate or the other especially in 2015 when we campaigned for President Muhammadu Buhari after his emergence, we equally supported him in 2019.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/2023-i-am-not-sick-i-only-went-to-repair-my-kneel-tinubu/

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Newfoundlove: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
U go do d alignment

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
In jenifa’ English; Who azz you? undecided
Rest jare!
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Emdnes: 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ipob pigs working day and night to sniff Tinubu's fart. They have been churning out all sorts of yama yama stories about Tinubu.

Same ipob pigs are everywhere campaigning for athifku with a tommy like 9 month pregnant woman. cheesy
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by internationalman(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Why didn't he repair the leg in one of those world-class hospitals he built in Lagos during his eight years reign..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by darocha1: 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
No comment
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by cazchi: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
You sure sey e no sh*t for body again?

This guy face get as e be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin

Don't know why druggie always talks like someone drunk

He go pause and mutter some trash as if he is sleep talking

Can I went to repair my kneel, I am not bricklayer, I am not horse come from a sane mind that isn't senile
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by chinjo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
We understand. That was the same way Buhari went to repair his ears.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Afolabimills(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by tito44: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs working day and night to sniff Tinubu's fart. They have been churning out all sorts of yama yama stories about Tinubu.

Same ipob pigs are everywhere campaigning for athifku with a tommy like 9 month pregnant woman. cheesy

Stale rant of a zombie: Try another line

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Harrykn: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sir you've been kneeling too much.
Try lying on the floor next time you go to visit Ndi Amala, this election is very important.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you went to repair your leg you will be in a wheelchair for months you can fool Lagosians you can't fool the rest of the country.
If you can't use a hospital in Lagos you are surely not the leader we are looking for to rule us.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by MajesticKris: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Waka Never Start..

U Don Dey Go Repair knee....

We Need Someone without Any Medication Compilations! Abeg
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Scream(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go and rest Old cargo...
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Gbam
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Righthussle: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
You never even become president. Now I know why they call buhari pro max
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by kponkedenge(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
I did not steal, I only took the money which wasn't mine.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
We hear u oo.
Na so Buhari talk too
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by swaggerjack: 12:00am On Jul 02, 2022
cazchi:
You sure sey e no sh*t for body again?

This guy face get as e be.

Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by wiseoneking: 12:28am On Jul 02, 2022
Wheel chair Loading. I pity this man. I hard a revelation about him which I I am yet to made public. His end will be so pitiful.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by SisterFire(f): 12:33am On Jul 02, 2022
wiseoneking:
Wheel chair Loading. I pity this man. I hard a revelation about him which I I am yet to made public. His end will be so pitiful.
...Why not make it public and spare us the bullshit.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Obidient1: 1:00am On Jul 02, 2022
Repairing your knee is even worst than sickness Oga say something else.
Re: 2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu by Abdu81: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2022
internationalman:
Why didn't he repair the leg in one of those world-class hospitals he built in Lagos during his eight years reign..
question begging for answer.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: How Captured Kidnappers Are Transported By Nigeria Troops In Kaduna / Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures) / Gov Ganduje Gives Out 1 Million Naira Each To Igbo Traders(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.