Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know (1980 Views)

'We Don't Know Peter Obi And He Doesn't Know Us', IPOB Replies Gumi / Obosi One Of Anambra State Most Densely Populated Towns(video&photos) / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by princewill1996(m): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117712390:
British spring school one of the leading private school in Nigeria located in Agu Awka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZYZCTBdGqw

i've been there to install cctv and i can that the school worth all accolade
check my siggy and patronize me according to your need

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Tochi3(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2022
post=117712725:

Otondo here is my Dad's burial poster, my local government is well stated, the guy is from Aguata LGA,
@ .. what is this... pls stop this nonsense...

Dont let me be angry with you. You have nothing to prove to dead brains... i mean absolutely nothing..

Pls take this down

1 Like

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by EmmyCC: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2022
Afamed:

Which public schools made the Anambra best in Nigeria? Stop this deceit
Anambra actually has the best public schools in Nigeria in academic performance and infrastructure. You won't know because you don't travel wide.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by techWriter3: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2022
highlight the neighborhood secondary school first in your neighborhood
Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Foodie1(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Re: One Of The Treasures In Awka, Anambra State Most Of The Residents Doesn't Know by Foodie1(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Big men's children school grin
The school wey I been want go, before my dad changed his mind and put me in Tansi international College Awka.
That school get plenty fine ajebor girls, that year cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame The Igbo's For 1966 Coup. Who Do We Blame For 1983? / Zambia Elected A Social Media President; The Result / Dangote Oil Refinery,Ibeju- Lekki To Be Commissioned May 22nd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.