Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) (26267 Views)

Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man / In The Mosque This Morning, After Morning Prayers, Something Happened. / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Quran is for everyone so, only an ignorant Muslim wouldn't like Quran to be touched by non Muslim
many must be ignorant then because an average northern Muslim don't only frown but can maim if you do so

2 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

That's your problem sir/ma. If you feel this is wrong you should tender your complain to the owner of the platform, this is not my property nor my intention to start a religious war with you. I believe I was just answering your question & making you understand why the measure was put in place. I'm not here to prove to you what/who's right and wrong.
it suddenly become the christains problem.
You are simply an hypocrite who wants to do to others what you can't take.
Intolerant religion bigot

i just listed many atrocities commmitted by moslems against christain,showing you their bullying,maiming and killling in the name of Muhammed.

below are few that same nairaland reported
https://www.nairaland.com/3147979/bridget-agbahemes-murder-kano-tired

https://www.nairaland.com/6040223/how-christiana-oluwasesin-brutally-murdered
https://www.nairaland.com/7132197/deborah-samuel-sokoto-mob-killed
https://www.nairaland.com/3218964/pastors-wife-killed-kubwa-abuja
Are you proud??

https://www.nairaland.com/3381804/man-kills-wife-converting-christianity
https://www.nairaland.com/3557623/woman-poisoned-muslim-family-converting
https://www.nairaland.com/6902915/family-members-after-life-converting
https://www.nairaland.com/7220509/proud-killing-him-christian-convert
https://www.nairaland.com/1132010/man-jailed-life-after-killing
https://www.nairaland.com/750456/convert-christianity-family-disown-me
https://www.nairaland.com/7362952/how-enugu-man-nearly-killed
I WANT A REASONABLE MUSLIM TO click on all those links and tell me IF HE/SHE IS PROUD OF THE ABOVE ,
and he /she should tell me which religion is more intolerant and the ones who is not only into CYBER bullying but kill for muhammed and the one that people needs protection against
Those are lives being taken ,that is your religion taking lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:38am On Oct 20, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Jesus is coming back as a Muslim so, accept Islam now before it's too late

Hahahahahahahahaha delusion at it peak

4 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by aestake: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
Moh247:
Indonesia has one of the biggest mosque after mecca and Medina

Everything happens according to the will of Allah

If Allah wishes, a new better Renovation would be made and the mosque would be great again

Insha Allah
...mosques...

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by aestake: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2022
samuel19222:
wtf, Nairaland why do I need to claim I be Muslim before commenting on Muslims topic, Na rubbish be that Na
E no mean anything sef.

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

That's your problem sir/ma. If you feel this is wrong you should tender your complain to the owner of the platform, this is not my property nor my intention to start a religious war with you. I believe I was just answering your question & making you understand why the measure was put in place. I'm not here to prove to you what/who's right and wrong.
christians,can You see their hypocritic reasoning,they wants to do to others what they can't take and expect peace,they practice injustice that leads to violence and claim they are Peaceful.
THEY EXPECT US TO JUST LOOK AND PASS.
Intolerant religion bigot who wants to protect their own religion but will bash and ridicule others religion at the slightest opportunity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
many must be ignorant then because an average northern Muslim don't only frown but can maim if you do so
it is because they have been brainwashed by evil scholars.

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by sheflat: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2022
You are ignorant of the word religion that is why you can make such statement
Righteousness2:
One sure fact about the world today is the Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
The Signs of HIS Coming are Over Fufilled.

Another Sure fact is that JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal. Just leave arguments, Believe and surrender to HIM , because if you don't do it now, you will do it on the other side but it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Hahahahahahahahaha delusion at its peak
okay
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Nostring: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
shut d fvck.. what's wrong with this is how I want my thing.. if u don't want ppl to touch your Bible or any of your stuff.. best they can do is to respect your opinion , idea or whatever.. but u lots don't have respect for other ppl.. when things com go wrong.. u go dey cry about dey form victim, useless lots undecided
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by NwaliE01: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Jesus is coming back as a Muslim so, accept Islam now before it's too late
How did it sound to you?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2022
NwaliE01:

How did it sound to you?
real
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mazzkenny: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2022
NwaliE01:

How did it sound to you?
And because of their saying, "We killed Al-Masih `Isa, son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah,'' but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared as that to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not.

But Allah raised him up unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

159. And there is none of the People of the Scripture, but must believe in him, before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection, he will be a witness against them.

Que'an 4:157-159
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Alajiki(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Is it not hypocritic that same Muslim who wants to freely wear Islamic attires to christain missionary schools and be able to pray inside christian university is now preventing Christians from being able to contribute freely without swearing of being a Muslim on a cosmopolitan Nairaland that should be free for all?

Christians need to fight this injustice in court and petition the Cyber regulators in Nigeria.

Personal message me if you are with me on this

Yinmu! You're just being emotional. Does a Muslim who wears Islamic attires to "Christian missionary schools" stop the Christians from observing their religious rites? Do they abuse, curse or condemn their faith?

That is what you guys do when you come in here. You think Seun is a Muslim?
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by sagitariusbaby(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2022
I'm not a Muslim and never will. To hell with Seun and co
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Dennisbulkan: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
christians,can You see their hypocritic reasoning,they wants to do to others what they can't take and expect peace,they practice injustice that leads to violence and claim they are Peaceful.
Intolerant religion bigot who wants to protect their own religion but will bash and ridicule others religion at the slightest opportunity
Ok.
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Marpol2021(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
[Belive this doctrine and perish in hell.jesus is the only gate way to the father...quote author=iamwhys post=117717316]Jesus did not die but Allah raise him to heaven as mentioned in Quran 4:157, "And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)]:"
Q4:158, "But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise."[/quote]
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by viodemus: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
first off, my sympathy to any innocent and non Islamist radicals in there. I repeat only to the innocent and non radical islamist.

Secondly, I rebuke that secret cult memo wey dem dey make everybody sign before them comment on this. Even Mohammed know say I no fit cross carpet for a mere human being from Saudi. Aluu
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Alajiki:

Yinmu! You're just being emotional. Does a Muslim who wears Islamic attires to "Christian missionary schools" stop the Christians from observing their religious rites? Do they abuse, curse or condemn their faith?

That is what you guys do when you come in here. You think Seun is a Muslim?
stop wailing,who said Seun is a Muslim??
are you sure Muslim don't even do more insulting and throwing of silly statement to christains ?
can you swear that you have have not done same throwing of tantrum to Christ and christains before? Or is it a coincidence that we have more of your people killing pastor wife in Abuja while she was doing early morning evangelism?
What of Deborah that was killed in sokoto?
What of that Lagos hookup girl killed in Lagos,what is a modest Moslem guy doing screwing an hookup girl ?
What of Yetunde that was burned in yobe state having being lied upon to have flung Quran.
What of of the guy who was accused of sleeping on Arabic inscription on her bed cover,only for her accuser to be enlightened that the Arabic inscription simply mean "made in United Arab Emirates" in Arabic (this happened in Gombe to a christian friend)
What of The Igbo guy that his head was cut off and hung for using a new paper that had Arabic inscription on it to clean his kid buttock in Kano around 1994?
Is it the one that i personally was told never to touch a Quran because I am a christian by a fellow Moslem corp member who has and read an Holy Bible?
Or is it the one a Moslem guy was asking me why i(a christian) entered a Mosque because I was trying to help an alhaji call his son who was about to be forgotten at the mosque when I was younger??

Or is it the one that a delta guy was killed because he impregnated a fulani Moslem lady after they both fell in love And many more..............?

Many of you are intolerant in nature and you can't take same thing you do to others.

So because christians are more tolerant you choose to take them for a ride
why does Islam gives reward for a Muslim guy that marries a non Moslem but seriously scold Moslem lady from marrying an infidel ?

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Is it not hypocritic that same Muslim who wants to freely wear Islamic attires to christain missionary schools and be able to pray inside christian university is now preventing Christians from being able to contribute freely without swearing of being a Muslim on a cosmopolitan Nairaland that should be free for all?

Christians need to fight this injustice in court and petition the Cyber regulators in Nigeria.

Personal message me if you are with me on this
Is nairaland owned by Muslims?
You think everyone blind to the sickening level of Cyber Bullying on nairaland?
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
Kindly go and work on your diction.
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Is nairaland owned by Muslims?
You think everyone blind to the sickening level of Cyber Bullying on nairaland?
are you saying cyber bullying was never meted out on christains and christ by Muslim on same Nairaland?,is that what you are saying
Talk, many are seeing the Hypocrisy and knowing "who is who"
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Kindly go and work on your diction.
Kindly correct the diction if you are sure there is err in my statement but address the main issues that i fired at you.
People are watching and laughing at your trying to be an ostrich
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mazzkenny:
Quran is for everyone so, only an ignorant Muslim wouldn't like Quran to be touched by non Muslim
can you see this man,this is a rare ,sincere Muslim out of many.

1 Like

Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nostring:
shut d fvck.. what's wrong with this is how I want my thing.. if u don't want ppl to touch your Bible or any of your stuff.. best they can do is to respect your opinion , idea or whatever.. but u lots don't have respect for other ppl.. when things com go wrong.. u go dey cry about dey form victim, useless lots undecided

Now look at this one people,one of the typical ones i was talking about,now watch him run away.

Tell me bro,have you ever touched or read an Holy Bible once?
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Nostring: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:

Now look at this one people,one of the typical ones i was talking about,now watch him run away.

Tell me bro,have you ever touched or read an Holy Bible once?
answer the question , whats wrong with this is how I want my thing?
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Prosperous111:
Abeg how Righteousness take comments on this thread? Swearing that Allah is the greatest before I commented? Damn!!!
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin grin

I'm telling you grin
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nostring:
answer the question , whats wrong with this is how I want my thing?
pls try reconstruct your syntax and answer my question
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Can you all see how dry the thread is ,that is what intolerance does to a society
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Nostring: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
pls try reconstruct your syntax and answer my question
swerve .. u don't have no point..... U just a hypocrite
Re: Giant Dome Collapses At Indonesian Mosque Due To Fire Outbreak (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nostring:
swerve .. u don't have no point..... U just a hypocrite
hahaha grin grin grin,can you see the Pharisee,he can't handle the truth.
May Jesus name be Praised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project / How To Be Romantic With Your Spouse / What Religion Did The People Of Arabia Practise Before Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.