Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa (2044 Views)

Looking After Inlaws Is Not A Man Responsibility - Reno Omokri / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Lessons123: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2022
My wife comes from Imo state and I observed they can do anything at all for papers.

Early in the marriage when I was upcoming my wife's brother asked me if I can allow my wife marry their relative in Germany so that she can get papers and then pick me up later.

This was the worst thing I've ever heard from my inlaws, consequently any transaction involving any one abroad my wife will jump at the man no matter the look, type or shape anything abroad is a sparkle in her eyes.

Also observed her family supports this boldly.

Dear Nairalanders
Please is this how Imo State people are?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Natbrowny: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2022
Lessons123:

Dear Nairalanders

U were tryna give us info about ur wife n her family weirdo attitude. Thats understood.

But u come spoil everytyn with the quoted part. That question was irrelevant to the issue at hand. But since na ur questn b dat. Good luck to answers from others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by BigCowHornn: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
I happen to be from Imo state and so can tell you the thing is not general.

Japa is a fever that affects everyone in this country and for a tribe that has been sidelined in the affairs of this country what would you have us Do?

A lot of igbos are content to remain in the village abi them tell you say Imo is empty ?

Stop the stereotyping

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2022
No this is not how imo people behave.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Weirdcamila: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
It’s a general behavior, females are opportunists
With the condition of Nigeria , this females see overseas as heaven.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by descarado: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Lessons123:
My wife comes from Imo state and I observed they can do anything at all for papers.

Early in the marriage when I was upcoming my wife's brother asked me if I can allow my wife marry their relative in Germany so that she can get papers and then pick me up later.

This was the worst thing I've ever heard from my inlaws, consequently any transaction involving any one abroad my wife will jump at the man no matter the look, type or shape anything abroad is a sparkle in her eyes.

Dear Nairalanders
ASUU has called off strike. Go back to school or if you are about to write jamb, go and study hard. That's the only way you can get to the university of your choice.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2022
Its an individual habits and not a general thing attached to a particular state. You marrired from a greedy family with no conscience,good luck to you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by faithfull18(f): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:
It’s a general behavior, females are opportunists
With the condition of Nigeria , this females see overseas as heaven.
And males are what?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Weirdcamila: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2022
faithfull18:

And males are what?

Male and female . But the craze is much in females
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Romanoff(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2022
I don't think it's an Imo state thing. My SIL is from Imo state and doesn't have that mentality.

Na rubbish family you marry from.

Simple.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by MufasaLion: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
You're a stupid person. You saw the red flags before you married her but you didn't take caution because of whatever reasons. Some of you in this type of mess actually deserve it!

I'll await you, when you come back to create a thread on how she cheated on you, with an abroad-based man and got impregnated!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Zonefree(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2022
Romanoff:
I don't think it's an Imo state thing. My SIL is from Imo state and doesn't have that mentality.

Na rubbish family you marry from.

Simple.
If your SIL is from Imo, that makes your husband from Imo too unless your SIL got married to an Imo man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Richy4(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2022
How does this question even sound to you Oga?...So your wife's family is the whole of Imo State?...

I have a harmless question to ask you man...based on your story.., How do you feel knowing that you are a rebound?....(I believe u have heard this...WHEN THE DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, THEN THE AVAILABLE BECOMES DESIRABLE) ..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Romanoff(f): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Zonefree:

If your SIL is from Imo, that makes your husband from Imo too unless your SIL got married to an Imo man.

Rotfl. My brother's wife sir.
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by F4ku: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2022
That fool is just a troll.
Fake marriage, fake story.. Non of that ever happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Mercury12(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Lol I tire abeg. Abeg I tire cheesy
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Gloriagee(f): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2022
Her brother's wife no be sister in law?

Zonefree:

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by IsellSmartTvs: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2022
U started with a good Headline but ended with a Generalized content.
Who does that.Well it can only be u OP

Lessons123:

Dear Nairalanders
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by nkwuocha: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2022
As you no get money,your in-laws don see you finish.
Kpele!
If your 6 feet container dey enter monthly,no body will want your wife to 'japa'.
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by bigjackass: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
those that have the means to japa should do so, so that those who dont have money to japa can take over their jobs

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Richy4:

I have a harmless question to ask you man...based on your story.., How do you feel knowing that you are a rebound?....(I believe u have heard this...WHEN THE DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, THEN THE AVAILABLE BECOMES DESIRABLE) ..

You are not a nice person, your question is very harmful cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Gloriagee:
Her brother's wife no be sister in law?

Zonefree is an educated illiterate, he begs for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Gloriagee(f): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
I tire for some people jare

Jovialjune1:

Zonefree is an educated illiterate, he begs for a living.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are not a nice person, your question is very harmful cheesy
grin grin grin
JJ, Na harmless questionOoo.. no vawulence intended cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by frozen70(f): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lessons123:

Dear Nairalanders

To them, their is no big deal, they believe they are planning for the benefits of all especially your family

It is now left for you to accept such or not
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by etrange: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
You're a low life individual yourself. You've proven you can't see beyond ethnicity and sectionalism. Shame

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Klass99(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by minasu190: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lessons123:

Dear Nairalanders
You can't blame her though, she has suffered enough in Nigeria.
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Nazgul: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Klass99:
lipsrsealed
Why did you edit all your posts...is something wrong?
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Klass99(f): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Nazgul: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Klass99:

grin
I was actually going through an old thread I created which you commented on, and saw that you erased your comments, further checks reveled that you've completely erased all your comments from your first post to the last. And I was like WTf... shocked

I'm beginning to think your hiding from someone, or something...but definitely something is wrong somewhere. lipsrsealed

Anyways enjoy your ghost mode, it's the best these days. Considering how evil spirits are everywhere. grin
Re: My Wife And Inlaws From Imo State Can Do Anything To Japa by Klass99(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Abandons Husband In Nigeria After Child Birth In Canada / Do Christians Still Marry Muslims Without Anyone Changing Their Religion? / Why Do You Want/have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.