Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,132 members, 7,856,521 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids (434 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Groomsmen Staring As Groom Kisses His Bride In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by robosky02(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2022
Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers on Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids

A man ruined his own wedding after learning that his wife is a mother of four on D-Day.

In the video that has generated mixed reactions on Tiktok, the bride followed the groom about in an effort to prevent him from ditching her on their wedding day, and the woman sobbed bitterly.

Even with all of the crowd’s best efforts to allay the bride’s concerns, she continued to sob uncontrollably. She kept shouting, “I’m finished oh,” as she was unable to control herself.

“Four years, and she just dey tell me! she just dey tell me, she said she has four kids. She’s just telling me!”, groom said angrily.

Watch video below:

https://www.ghgossip.com/im-finished-o-bride-in-tears-as-groom-discovers-on-wedding-day-that-she-already-has-four-kids-video/

Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by Softmirror: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
undecided

THAT WAS HOW ONE OF OUR FRIENDS BACK IN THE DAYS GOT MARRIED AND WAS TELLING EVERY BODY THAT HE MET HIS WIFE INTACT, AS A VIRGIN LOL .... grin. REMEMBERING THIS IS MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD grin grin grin. HE EVEN BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE GIFT FOR HER MOTHER grin. IT WAS UPON THE PRESENTATION OF THE GIFT THAT HER MUM ASKED HIM, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU MET MY DAUGHTER AS A VIRGIN? SHE HAS TWO KIDS ALREADY." HE BECAME CONFUSED

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by robosky02(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Softmirror:
undecided

THAT WAS HOW ONE OF OUR FRIENDS BACK IN THE DAYS GOT MARRIED AND WAS TELLING EVERY BODY THAT HE MET HIS WIFE INTACT, AS A VIRGIN LOL .... grin. REMEMBERING THIS IS MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD grin grin grin. HE EVEN BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE GIFT FOR HER MOTHER grin. IT WAS UPON THE PRESENTATION OF THE GIFT THAT HER MUM ASKED HIM, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT YOU MET MY DAUGHTER AS A VIRGIN? SHE HAS TWO KIDS ALREADY." HE BECAME CONFUSED

Virgin mama you mean
Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by Softmirror: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
robosky02:

Virgin mama you mean

THE GUY WAS PLAYED. IT WAS AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE.
Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by ExcelDBM: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Just imagine
Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by robosky02(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExcelDBM:
Just imagine

Women are always on top f the game
Re: Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids by ExcelDBM: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
robosky02:

Women are always on top f the game

They'll always be found out

(1) (Reply)

After Learning That Her 16-year-old Son Spent Her Rent Money On A Girl, The Moth / Teenage Girl Doing Romance With Boyfriend Takes To Her Heels As His Mum Approach / What Are Some Examples Of Emotional Abuse From A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.