Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (54001 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
membranus:

Keep your tribal hatred up, Rwandans own will be a piece of meat, when the genocide beefs your people are building up hits the roof, you people will run kabakaba.

You had better stop it.

Let me make something clear to u,all these anti-Igbo attacks by Yorubas is because of 2023 & it is being orchestrated by Tinubu . Yorubas don't even hide their self-centeredness & political intolerance towards other tribes.
U did it to the SS in 2015 because GEJ favoured the Igbos.
Now that Obi is making waves, u've started attacking Igbos in Lagos.
That most Igbos in Lagos have rejected Tinubu is not up for negotiation. That they live in Lagos does not mean you should force them to vote for you. We don't intimidate Hausas or Yorubas in the east to vote Obi. They are entitled to vote their choice candidates without any intimidations.
Why don't Tinubu's proxies & the LASG disturb the Hausas like they do the Igbos? This is politically motivated & should stop.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Standarrd: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

They are in court seeking your eviction notice .
You want to deny this as well?
Osu
all dis yoruba no get sense. Lazy people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Kdon2:

This your chest eating is the beginning of your downfall. The mistake was made years ago and you want to make the same mistake again. Una no dey learn
Fact,our fathers didnot make any mistake.they simply wanted out in a union that they feel not wanted.It was Nigeria that took the war to them and they tried to defend theirselve.The mistake I accept they made was going into it not prepared.The alaba senario is the same.the traders are being attacked by the sponsored agbero and they will always defend theirselve by what ever means they have.I keep saying it that we will never go out to attack.The war was then not now.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Pakute: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
SenatePresdo:

"If I wake up from sleep, and see the Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep." _IBB

If na Hausa/Fulani dey talk I for reason am.

But a coward Afonja that Hausas gives race at mile 12 in lagos, that some of them started speaking Hausa to deny being Yoruba?

The ones wakili the fulani man sent to Benin IDP camp?

I repeat, follow them to Alaba and be a Dead man.
Are you talking about same IBB that resigned and fled Lagos when Yoruba was fighting his regime for MKO's mandate. Why was he not sleeping?
Yoruba made IBB fled the seat of power but ibos could not do same to Gowon. Gowon pummeled your forefather's skulls till they surrender in 1970. Know your mate, boy.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by DadaHammed: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Before nko?
When I was dissecting yorubas here una dey praise me now I have turned the truth on you eternal slaves and like earth worms exposed to the glares of sunlight you squirm like children of hell from the truth.

We must divide this useless country and you will get the short stick and be left in your cannibal region to continue feasting on each other

Now waka pass.

Are we Yorubas now good people? grin

Osunoriginal and erasethedot come make we listen to Mr fufu-slap-eba. grin
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by proclinician: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Go to idumagbo, idumota, badagry, and shout lagos is no man's land. If dem no go scatter your flat skull with bottles...

Those ones are not the problem. They don't matter. Millions are exchanging hands daily don't you understand? The ones that carry bottle and make noise are inconsequential.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
DadaHammed:

Are we Yorubas now good people? grin

Osunoriginal and erasethedot come make we listen to Mr fufu-slap-eba. grin

Sharap and get out from here

Osu

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Pakute: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
I made a post about an ibo trader receiving water therapy and the Mods deleted the comment.
I hate the Mods on this forum, i swear.

-erase the dot
You too like trouble, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Truthdeypain: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Bleep off my mentions

I already did. You are too dull.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by DadaHammed: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Sharap and get out from here

Osu

Why should I get out my friend? grin

Aren't you happy that some few demented yorubas that you insulted are now hailing you for your follow come extra-chromosomal stupidity? grin

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Fact,our fathers didnot make any mistake.they simply wanted out in a union that they feel not wanted.It was Nigeria that took the war to them and they tried to defend theirselve.The mistake I accept they made was going into it not prepared.The alaba senario is the same.the traders are being attacked by the sponsored agbero and they will always defend theirselve by what ever means they have.I keep saying it that we will never go out to attack.The war was then not now.
There was no problem on you leaving it was the annexation of the already Igbo weary Niger Delta that broke the camel's back.

The north already extracted their revenge with the pogroms and your expulsion from their midst but rather than sit back and lick your wounds you decided on empire building by annexing the ND claiming it is part of your inherited colonial heritage despite you not having it in your pedigree to expand outside your cursed lands.

Even after liberating the ND, Gowon wanted to end the war and leave you cannibals to your own device but many an Igbo made entries to Gowon to liberate them from the tyranny of the spoilt brat of a millionaire now pretending to be a supreme dictator. Gowon only acceded to pressures from the likes of Zik and his minions to continue the war towards chasing ojukwu out and integrating the now starving Igbo population back into Nigeria. Gowon had to fight off many hard-line northern Muslims who opposed continuation of the war and the Igbo reintegration . The likes of Domkat Bali, a northern christian minority officer during the war made this case very clear that it was northern Christian minorities that continued the war and your integration back into Nigeria to check the excesses of the northern Muslims. In his own words Donkat stated in his book : " I come from a minority group from a minority tribe in the Muslim dominated north. We fought to keep Nigeria one so as to have a bigger Nigeria to check the Jihadist elements and ambitions in the north who will not hessutate to drive us out of extinction. A bigger Nigeria is a safer Nigeria for a christian minority in the north".

So better go and thank Gowon for liberating you from the tyrant Ojukwu and for reintegrating you back into Nigeria or else your own for be sorry

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by TinubuPikin: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Too Bad
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by zoedew: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
How many ended up in the Lagos Lagoon courtesy the fellow who was alleged to have been heard threatening to dump the SErs in there?
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ayodeoba: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
No sacrifice is too big for freedom from oppression. You cannot be shouting peace everyday if you want lasting peace.

The brave Alaba boys did well.

The venom they will use to vote against Tinubu will be much. Let anyone try to stop them on election day and see fire.

Nzogbu Nzogbu mode activated already.
nzogbu wetin? For southwest? You better dont bite more than you can chew so you won't get choked

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ayodeoba: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
No sacrifice is too big for freedom from oppression. You cannot be shouting peace everyday if you want lasting peace.

The venom they will use to vote against Tinubu will be much. Let anyone try to stop them on election day and see fire.

what if at the end, tinubu wins?
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by CHIGIM: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
I think u sick for trying to bring tribalism in ur life.

Add D dot
EraseTheDot:

Keep quiet, we know that Alaba boys keep guns in their shops. They brought out their guns yesterday. They are always ready for any battle but no matter how much prepared you are, Yoruba boys will always punch out your front teeth.

-erase the dot
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ayodeoba: 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:
LASG has shutdown the market indefinitely .

Nigerians should brace up for a surge in armed robberies, kidnappings and drug peddling.
I told one of them this,the guy was just blabbing,just watch as lagos state govt gives some reasons to shut the market down totally

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ayodeoba: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Good, the Lagos government should please make laws stopping us Ibos from coming to Lagos,most of us will ever remain grateful.
oh boy stop crying
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by odaniel1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Echoban:

U Igbo should understand human relations by now, ur business can't thrive wen u are a threat to ur host. Politically an average lagosians is not happy with an average Igbo, only u LL call their land no man's land, only u will threaten their ruling ever working party, only u will hate their Political lived leaders in d likes of Tinubu and co, u all get trigger happy in his travails.

And u want peaceful cohexistence?? Can a man sit on a fire and his buttocks not get burnt?? Technically uve created room for anarchy, boys are just looking for any avenue to vent their anger on any Igbo, coming to later cry online as if u don't know the reality bon ground is hypocrisy. Admit it that u guys are Political threat to the host state, so u should also expect the worst.. Action and reaction.

I know u will ask me if u don't have the right to vote ur choice.. let's do as if we don't know Whatsup. I'm Yoruba but stays in South South, u LL never see me antagonize their Political charade, good or bad I'm here to do business, I just go out to vote the state generally accepted candidate, nothing concern me and I can tell u for fun I've been enjoying my peace here.

Only u against hausa, against Yoruba. That should tell u something is wrong somewhere. The Constitution that grant u freedom of right is the same condition that can be re interpreted against you. Now that state govt has closed the market, everybody don rest. They can decide to relocate occupancy using d same constituion. Well, let's keep on watching hypocritically now.

Again, I do not belong to your tribal sentiment group or whatever you may call yourselves. For you to even mention that people shd not be critical of their government reeks of so much mistrust and low-mindedness. Why shouldn't they express displeasure at incessant bills or unnecessary levying? The Yorubas amongst them or the other tribes (so I don't get to sound as tribalistic as you) would not benefit from the protests? who even told you there aren't other member tribes involved? It is clearly a trader's displeasure, bringing tribe into it is simply unnecessary and shallow-minded. If you live in the south-south and cannot criticize the governing policies of the south south as someone living there then are you being politically active? should you complain when policies that are anti-people are raised? but no, I guess you would not know this because of your shallow thoughts. All I see is someone who is angry at the world and himself and for all I care, you can just exit and save us the trouble of one more idiot existing in our midst.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Osaze007: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Yoruba should shut it down
Nothing igbo can do
Wike did it

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Shediq: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'm just watching what Nigeria youths are celebrating here, very unfortunate �
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by successmatters(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ayodeoba:
what if at the end, tinubu wins?

Then everyone will suffer it in Nigeria. Trust the Igbo man to still pick from the pieces, selling coffins and burial items, even the arms smuggling.

No shaking.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pakute:

Are you talking about same IBB that resigned and fled Lagos when Yoruba was fighting his regime for MKO's mandate. Why was he not sleeping?
Yoruba made IBB fled the seat of power but ibos could not do same to Gowon. Gowon pummeled your forefather's skulls till they surrender in 1970. Know your mate, boy.
The whole nation ganging up against the Igbos and they are still standing,just like Tu pac that took a shot with a smile,but the journey starts from 2023.you cant deny them both.The music you think will not be played only in the east as before.Take a bite and savour the taste.A morden world and fearless generation.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kdon2: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:

I appreciate you for being so civil and realistic. Its rare among your kingsmen.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OdefaGirl(f): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pakute:

Your fada. ibo big girls for corporate industry are a easy lay we dey run. you don't have class.

Wish this place is not faceless...Kiddo.... You never reach to talk to me even physical. Levels dey, so remain in your gutters.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by 99LyRiX: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Woow. Tribalism and stupidity everywhere. This nairaland is filled with idiots. India is made up of more tribes and they live more peacefully than us. Idiotic and immature fools
EraseTheDot:
Aftermath of the clash with thugs at Alaba, some traders were immediately rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by olamike02: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lagos is not a no man's land. If you do any how you will see any how.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

Who the heck is this jingoist again! There were losses on both sides during the war, stop the nonsense. Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Losses on both sides but who do you see crying genocide?
Who do you see crying marginalisation?
Who do you see begging for freedom?
Is war not about killing?

Better sit in one corner and lick your wounds
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Diligent1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

Why is it that ur stupidity is boundless? U came prepared to attack & the traders still hit back at u wotowoto in ur SW & u shamelessly came online to make noise.
We don't bother disturbing Yorubas in the SE because they look so terrified & already subdued that u can't help but pity them.
Cowardice is in ur DNA,u bastard fallen demonic entities.
You people have problem honestly, that is how your people caused problems in South Africa, Dubai, Malaysia, and some other countries. Always causing problems
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Danking1: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot
You are happy but don't worry soon the reverse will be the case
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by robosky02(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
No sacrifice is too big for freedom from oppression.
You cannot be shouting peace everyday if you want lasting peace.

Show some violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by iamme1234(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:

Ye all would be deported back to anambra

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Cultists Kidnap And Gang-Rape 15-Year-Old Girl In Benue (Photo) / Ekiti Masquerades Attack Muslims Inside Mosque (Photos) / “you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.