Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (54151 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Aliusman200: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Are you sure you are a human.... Nigeria is for all of us... Or how many time has lagos rejected the monthly allocation from the federal because the Core money is coming from the oil in the Eastern Nigeria.. am sure your state government wouldn't do that...... So get your information rightly
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2022
Aliusman200:
Are you sure you are a human.... Nigeria is for all of us... Or how many time has lagos rejected the monthly allocation from the federal because the Core money is coming from the oil in the Eastern Nigeria.. am sure your state government wouldn't do that...... So get your information rightly

Which eastern region ?

You better behave and respect your boundaries.

SS is not part of your blighted yeast circa July 1966.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Dareal90s(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

Haha you are a fool. Someone will just say Lagos is a no man's land and poor rats will bcom suicidal. I dont understand.
Go tell that to ur brothers that Agberos blew off their skull grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by proclinician: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Dareal90s:

Go tell that to ur brothers that Agberos blew off their skull grin

Hehe agberos eeh. Lol agberos dont last, we know where they end up as millions of naira continue to exchange hands.

Congenital fool.

Lol
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Aliusman200: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
You stay in your hole where you can not even determine where your next food will come from... And talk rubbish...
EraseTheDot:

Keep quiet, we know that Alaba boys keep guns in their shops. They brought out their guns yesterday. They are always ready for any battle but no matter how much prepared you are, Yoruba boys will always punch out your front teeth.

-erase the dot
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ten06(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
You guys should vote against Tinubu, that is the only way you will be able to live in peace in lagos.
When bubu won bandits and boko haram got freedom to run rampage and that is how it will be when jagaban win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by click2stan(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
So you mean Lagos state government legalized Agbero. Have you seen the Igbos fighting the govt? They like minding their business and paying their taxes to the govt. They have the right to trade anywhere in Nigeria. Mind you all lands belong to the Federal government, if you think alaba is your land, just wait till the federal govt have needs for it.

bros856:
Igbos should learn to Respect Wherever they’re given opportunity to do business instead of trying to exercise authority call for negotiation, if you feel exploited and you are not satisfied leave the place in peace back to Onistha market. Why have we not heard other tribes in Nigeria fighting Igbos on their soils. It’s always Igbos fighting other tribes on their soils. This life threatening wounds and deaths sometime is call ignorance. After the fight what’s next. The owners of the land will will fear Igbo or will leave their land for you.? What’s the achievement here? Dialogue is the answer or go back and do business in your village, people work hard to raised their environment up to standards for you to do business remember, so you have to pay what you are asked to pay or leave.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Pakute:

We Yoruba dominate the corporate industry and that's why I'm challenging Odefagirl who claims to be a classy chic that I can't walk up to. I know the code of your women both single & married. I don't want to spill the beans. Many of these agberos boys generate as much money and have their buses for business which makes ibo girls dey carry belle for them. Go & verify.

Since you want us to talk about women,fine.
I'm glad u've experienced first hand the basic difference between Yorubas & Igbos when chasing women. U kept disturbing the lady, but she no send u because u've got no manners & come across as a lowlife.
If it were a Yoruba girl,she would have given you the go ahead sharp sharp.
They flock around Igbo boys a lot especially the boys in apprenticeship.
A typical Yoruba man will put in his last card into the act to ensure that he gets to sleep with the girl. Like u said earlier,u don't mind being indebted just because of sex.
An average Igbo guy that needs a woman will flex her well, but not to jeopardize his family,business or investments.
I guess that's why ur men value ur women and marry them.
No disrespect to the decent Yoruba ladies out there though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
Envy is part of Yoruba man to igbos when truly hausas are rlly the ones dealing with Yorubas

Hausas just dey use Yoruba man brain since the creation of this nation yet thier angers is on the igbos

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by click2stan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
What is the essence of this post being brought to the front page? To lay hates or what? Does the admin enjoy this or what? I don't understand.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

I'm glad u've experienced first hand the basic difference between Yorubas & Igbos when chasing women. U kept disturbing the lady, but she no send u because u've got no manners & come across as a lowlife.
A typical Yoruba man will put in his last card into the act to ensure that he gets to sleep with the girl. Like u said earlier,u don't mind being indebted just because of sex.
An average Igbo guy that needs a woman will flex her well, but not to jeopardize his family,business or investments.
See this one talking when we all know Igbo girls form the bulk of prostitutes from Lagos to Sokoto .

Keep ranting.

You that lost your virginity in a brothel to one of your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by CLEVER123(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Time for igbos to head back 2 yeast

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Pakute: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

You don't know nothing son, just watch us do our thing.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Whiteshield: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Aliusman200:

The oil in Eastern Nigeria is very very infinitesimal. Ondo State has more oil than the entire East combined.

One Nigeria is to your immense benefit. If not for Nigeria, you will require a visa before entering Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Isaicoolflex: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
I don't still know the main root of this problem.

Who will be their market chairman.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by dazzlingd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
So sad to see this, blacks doing this to blacks
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ijb11: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fist dont fight
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by olas24u(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
toneroforever:

Since u know the sequence,I dare u to try.
U think life is all about what u learn in a class room.

I know your plans ,you will be writing at the same time reporting my own lines. You have bring your self down and be humble ,arogant people will ne humbled using arrogance as well
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by luluman: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
successmatters:
No sacrifice is too big for freedom from oppression. You cannot be shouting peace everyday if you want lasting peace.

The brave Alaba boys did well.

The venom they will use to vote against Tinubu will be much. Let anyone try to stop them on election day and see fire.

Nzogbu Nzogbu mode activated already.
Freedom? Go back to your village now, plenty freedom dey there.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
RestructureNig1:

Mynd44 seun rule number 2

Gerrout from my mentions you bloody OSU hypocrite

You no see all your fellow OSU insults here nah my own reply dey pain you.

May all I write pain you and cause you sufferings

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2022
click2stan:
So you mean Lagos state government legalized Agbero. Have you seen the Igbos fighting the govt? They like minding their business and paying their taxes to the govt. They have the right to trade anywhere in Nigeria. Mind you all lands belong to the Federal government, if you think alaba is your land, just wait till the federal govt have needs for it.

From which Zikist handbook did you pull that rubbish from?

All lands do not belong to the FG you of osu pleb or else if that be the case your entire useless osu state would have been designated RUGA territory by Boko Buhari and you driven off it for his Fulani kinfolks and their cows.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by E2000: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
I am proud of them. Now we need that spirit to save Nigeria.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Darkpanthera: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Gerrout from my mentions you bloody OSU hypocrite

You no see all your fellow OSU insults here nah my own reply dey pain you.

May all I write pain you and cause you sufferings

Idiot

Yorubastard is that all you have to say
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Darkpanthera:

Yorubastard is that all you have to say

Pained grin

Good.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by sweetjohn(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Idiot, Igbos are everywhere in the world including your brown roof village.

Why not tell all those whitemen that came to invest in Atlantic city to go back to their country. Mumu people
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by erico2k2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

This was how civil war starts
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by erico2k2(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

From which Zikist handbook did you pull that rubbish from?

All lands do not belong to the FG you of osu pleb or else if that be the case your entire useless osu state would have been designated RUGA territory by Boko Buhari and you driven off it for his Fulani kinfolks and their cows.
he is right all Land belongs to FG

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

You will do nothing but crawl on your belly to beg the landlords to allow you reopen your lockup shops.

better so that they will go home,God bless Lagos people and their government.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Yorobastard(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

That will be declared an act of genocide because we know cannibalism and famine will be the next thing just as it was in your brief 3ys as a rogue nation.

Hunger go kill una finish.

Then you are the foolish one...make lagos state government evict the Igbos....type like person wey no get future

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Twin Pastors, Sonaike Taiye & Kehind Rape & Impregnate 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.