Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (53980 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kingnpriest: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF THIS DESTARDLY ACTS.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ipobarethieves: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
grin cheesy shocked sad angry grin grin grin grin cool lipsrsealed tongue tongue cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed cool grin lies cool.it happened in Ghana grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by DSC7: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
During the clash, an ibo guy was seen receiving water therapy.

-erase the dot

E go soon touch you...

8 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Dabillion: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2022
May it never be well you, may any of your generation do not find unity, sorrow to sorrow will be your portion and that of your generation. Since you have decided to be this way. Peace will depart from you amen.
EraseTheDot:
Aftermath of the clash with thugs at Alaba, some traders were immediately rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment.

8 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
I don't still know the main root of this problem.
politics of lies, envy,ignorance, hate and bigotry.
I have been counselling against hate and bigotry. Stay on facts and hold a different opinion in a decent manner.

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
During the clash, an ibo guy was seen receiving water therapy.

-erase the dot

I can only laugh at your frustrations, either you are a northerner frustrated about being in lower grade if compared with the Igbos and the Darth of leaders from your end because of our son from South south or you are from any minority tribe in either north or south frustrated by the Igbo dominance in your region before you.

Either one Igbo is taking any hole member of your family for a cheap ride either ya mumsy or sistas you know what I mean.

Because your ugliness can't let you compete with Sweet Igbo man.

Kiss the Truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by whofoolwho: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The usual chest-beating of an okoro man. Thank God my people thought them a lesson - now they can lick their wounds while their shops are closed down by LASG.
In alaba unexpected attack and still standing.take a date and try it. Chickens!

6 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by maste: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
It's not just about ethnicity. It's about Nigeria. M.C. is in the midst of the mayhem. To please his Godfather, the convicted drug baron.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by hammerT: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
OGBOMOSHO MEDIA REPORTING.

BETTER GO AND CARRY YOUR STINKING AGBERO FROM THE ROAD.

ONE SIDED MEDIA CREW. grin

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Dabillion: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
100% e sure me him go collect
DSC7:

E go soon touch you...

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Albie(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
whofoolwho:
Good, the Lagos government should please make laws stopping us Ibos from coming to Lagos,most of us will ever remain grateful.
an Igbo man can never spell Igbo as ibo.
Rest u are not igbo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Truthdeypain: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Its not racist to hate on the heathen OSU infidel.

No surprises here. Child of hate and Genocide. You will continue to die and suffer in penury and the pain wi continue to smother you until you are no more. Guess what the more you hate is the more we thrive. Omo Ale!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Backpedal: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
So the whole aim of the post is to mock the traders and say their collected "woto woto" abi

As someone who is privy to what happened yesterday

This is not showing the only picture of what's happened

8 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by orazx: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Dem drag you from your village to mount shop in Lagos?

Go back to your yeast already .

A typical example of a F@wl

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by farouk2much(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Tinubu boys at work

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

Instead of being stupid online, go and read about Federal and constitutional rights of Nigerian citizens!

It's tiring having to read such childishness on this forum!

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by odaniel1(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

Which freedom?

You cant be sounding this tribalistic and be expecting a better nigeria, except you were born by demons. i don't see why we cant respect each other and look at things constructively without resorting to hate or abusive comments. its so sad the love we were raised with is thrown to the gutters these days. you think you'd be anywhere if they use that same hand you used to treat others to treat you? styms think bfr u talk n stop disappointing ur ancestors

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by norriswood(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Iliveforever:
And you think tinubu will even win Lagos next year?
..ur village people will win d lagos..u hear

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by hammerT: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
IF THEM DEY SHOW YOU FEW PEOPLE INJURED, IN HOSPITAL, AT LEAST THEY CAN AFFORD HOSPITAL.

SHOW US, YOUR DEAD AGBEROS.

U WANT TO CLAIM SAY UNA NO COLLECT?

IF NOT, Y THE RACE?

AFONJA AND RUNNING. HAHAH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kingnpriest: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF THIS DESTARDLY ACTS.
OsunOriginal:

The usual chest-beating of an okoro man. Thank God my people thought them a lesson - now they can lick their wounds while their shops are closed down by LASG.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Dareal90s(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

Lagos is a no man's land.
Go tell that to those that their head has been broken.

8 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ipobarethieves: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
cool very GOOD. PICS PLS cool
Waterysperm:
But a thug was also killed and some of them injured.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Kaysalas(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:

Keep quiet, we know that Alaba boys keep guns in their shops. They brought out their guns yesterday. They are always ready for any battle but no matter how much prepared you are, Yoruba boys will always punch out your teeth.

-erase the dot
Please stop this nonsense, I am Yoruba, there is no need to add fire to an already tense situation. This is really low of you. Please stop it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Truthdeypain: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Albie:
an Igbo man can never spell Igbo as ibo.
Rest u are not igbo

The boy clearly never made it past primary school, basic rules of impersonation the ode oshi no fit even carry out.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by owagbeba: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:
LASG has shutdown the market indefinitely .

Nigerians should brace up for a surge in armed robberies, kidnappings and drug peddling.

Any press release from LASG?
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by blancsn1: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
I will be voting APC from top to bottom
It is your Igbo father God will punish

Allisgud:
God go punish anybody who go vote apc again for this country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AfonjaConehead: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

If I hear.

You will beg to remain in Nigeria just as yiyr foolish grandparents begged Gowon to liberate them from Ojukwu's tyranny .

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by AyePappy: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

No surprises here. Child of hate and Genocide. You will continue to die and suffer in penury and the pain wi continue to smother you until you are no more. Guess what the more you hate is the more we thrive. Omo Ale!

Rant Harder

Osu

4 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by pachigo001(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Lagos is no mans land

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Minjim:
What actually caused the fracas?
sincerely I still don't know. I am just hearing different rumours but still don't believe and this is how crisis and war starts. I hope it will be resolved soon but I know all these keypad warriors don't know this would also cause more harm than good.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by Dshocker(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:
Dem Alaba boys collect wotowoto.
From the result from BVAS, Agbero boys gave them some home training. That's why I do pity Igbos always beating their chests behind the keyboard. Reality is different from social media.

-erase the dot

You dey make me laugh, no need talking on sentiments, if they show you the pictures or videos of what they did to the Agberos, omo you will pity them.

All the Agberos in Lagos put together, cannot face the number of traders in Alaba market, due to the numbers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by successmatters(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2022
EraseTheDot:

Agberos at Onitsha bridge can oppress you without you talking back at them but you don't want to respect the Agbero in your host state.
You go collect ni... simple as that.

-erase the dot

There are no agberos at Onitsha Bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic) / Woman Boiled Water 3 Times And Poured On Her Niece (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.