Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs (54061 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC / Hausa Victims After Clash With Benue Residents In Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by proclinician: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Go and ask your brothers that are still on hospital beds, they’ll explain it to you better.
Cowards, you only know how to bark online, small fight all your blood stain the roads.

it does not change the fact that Lagos is a no man's land. It is the same fight that usman dan fodio brought to kwara and all of u ran away. stupid idiot. Today illorin belongs to the caliphate. See afonja de call another person coward when in reality cowardice run in una blood. stupid idiots. The ones that are too quick to resort to violence we know where they end up. Millions of naira are exchanging hands between the echelons and we know that the agberos u all birth who are of course hunting u all day in day out do not even stand any chance when we get down to business
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by ogene144(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
AyePappy:

That will be declared an act of genocide because we know cannibalism and famine will be the next thing just as it was in your brief 3ys as a rogue nation.

Hunger go kill una finish.

Remember our people are in their place too
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by SugarGirl44(f): 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
proclinician:

it does not change the fact that Lagos is a no man's land. It is the same fight that usman dan fodio brought to kwara and all of u ran away. stupid idiot. Today illorin belongs to the caliphate. See afonja de call another person coward when in reality cowardice run in una blood. stupid idiots. The ones that are too quick to resort to violence we know where they end up. Millions of naira are exchanging hands between the echelons and we know that the agberos u all birth who are of course hunting u all day in day out do not even stand any chance when we get down to business

Bluffing and blabbing are 2 of the incurable diseases in your land.
Even at the point of death, you still manage to remain arrogant, wow!
Your words never match your actions.
No man’s land but a man was able to lock up your means of livelihood.
Hunger will soon make y’all go back to eating human flesh like you’re used to.
This is just a warning, brace up for more, you won’t have a choice but to crawl back in the midnight to your cave just the way you came in a night bus.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by DestinyNigga: 11:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are the corpse, your generation are the fly. It's only a matter of time before you end 6ft
AyePappy:

Swine claiming chosenite.

You are the fly attached to the dead rotten corpse of Judas destined for the abyss with it.

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 1:06am On Oct 21, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You washed him down the drain aswear. I wonder how a man will wake up and head towards the market for agbero work. That's total laziness. Oh maybe they think all of them will turn to Mc oluomo
Lol.... Don't mind them. They're always hating & self centered.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Bluffing and blabbing are 2 of the incurable diseases in your land.
Even at the point of death, you still manage to remain arrogant, wow!
Your words never match your actions.
No man’s land but a man was able to lock up your means of livelihood.
Hunger will soon make y’all go back to eating human flesh like you’re used to.
This is just a warning, brace up for more, you won’t have a choice but to crawl back in the midnight to your cave just the way you came in a night bus.
Ur tribe has a history of hating on Igbos but guess what, we don't care. We keep getting higher while that hate eats u up.
Girl if u want a better life,lick some sugar before bitterness chokes u.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Mumu. Forget Nigeria, Yorubaland is different from iboland.
Know your boundary and don’t be silly.

Nobody is more confused than you people, you want biafra, yet you keep trooping out of the same biafra land in thousands everyday.
Nigeria is a zoo but now that’s it’s convenient, you’re claiming right.
Constitutional rights kee you dia!

Expect more of this as long as you want to claim a place that’s not yours.
Thieves.
You and fulanis are the same.
You and fulanis are the same.
Everyone else is wrong except u. That's how u attacked GEJ in 2015.
Self-righteous tribe,I guess u r the problem.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 1:46am On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Sharap! Empty barrel.
Always talking cho cho cho with no sense.
Which ibo doesn’t cause trouble?
How come half of your region are in Asian prisons?
How come they drove you away from SA?
How come Dubai stopped giving naija visa?

Your life is based on delusions and you can’t be cured, so keep deceiving yourself and living in the shell of lies you’ve built for yourself.

You can’t attack the few Yorubas in your region because they have sense and don’t pass their boundary. They don’t interfere in your local politics or call your place a no man’s land.
So tell me why they should be attacked.

You guys on the other hand are so lousy and uncultured, so there’s no how you won’t collect.
Better warn your people, if Lagos rules are much for you, go back to where you crawled from.
Very simple.

Lol....It's like ur husband was one of the touts that was beaten black & blue. Imagine being torn apart in ur homeland. I feel ur pain though.
Anyway,give him agbo to drink for the pains.
While u lick some sugar,girl....it will certainly reduce the bitterness in ur life.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2022
olas24u:

I know your plans ,you will be writing at the same time reporting my own lines. You have bring your self down and be humble ,arogant people will ne humbled using arrogance as well
I'm not arrogant,my sister. Ur people take pride in extorting & assaulting Igbo traders. Then they resisted them.
If we treat Yorubas in the East the same way ur touts treat our people, will u be happy? just be honest.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by olas24u(f): 3:14am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

I'm not arrogant,my sister. Ur people take pride in extorting & assaulting Igbo traders. Then they resisted them.
If we treat Yorubas in the East the same way ur touts treat our people, will u be happy? just be honest.

I don't know how old you are now ,but you would have heard of bakassi boys in the east.Go an read about the south east then , especially Onitsha ,then you will know ,the difference,do you know how many people have died from other countries like Niger,chad ,Zaire , yorubaland,just coming to buy Goods in the east.These ones collect royalties ,and government collect taxes . Understand it well,your arrogant behaviour is the reason you call land owners ,yours or agbero.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by toneroforever(m): 4:01am On Oct 21, 2022
olas24u:

I don't know how old you are now ,but you would have heard of bakassi boys in the east.Go an read about the south east then , especially Onitsha ,then you will know ,the difference,do you know how many people have died from other countries like Niger,chad ,Zaire , yorubaland,just coming to buy Goods in the east.These ones collect royalties ,and government collect taxes . Understand it well,your arrogant behaviour is the reason you call land owners ,yours or agbero.

Well, I hope the issues are resolved & that the government ensures legitimate businesses r provided an enabling environment to thrive free of harassments from touts.
Approved taxes and levies as well as reasonable royalties should be agreed upon by all parties.
Violence solves no problem.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by olas24u(f): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

Well, I hope the issues are resolved & that the government ensures legitimate businesses r provided an enabling environment to thrive free of harassments from touts.
Approved taxes and levies as well as reasonable royalties should be agreed upon by all parties.
Violence solves no problem.
Nice thoughts,I hope it increases amongst your people.Being objective makes you see clearly.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by obokuntravels: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Can any Yoruba try what this Alaba guys is doing to us in Lagos? Fake people.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by SugarGirl44(f): 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

Ur tribe has a history of hating on Igbos but guess what, we don't care. We keep getting higher while that hate eats u up.
Girl if u want a better life,lick some sugar before bitterness chokes u.

If they hate you, why do you keep going to them?
Is there any sense in that?
Why can’t you stay where you’re loved?
Is it by force to live among people that hate you?
Hope you still have 1kb of brain capacity left to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by OdefaGirl(f): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

Lol.... Don't mind them. They're always hating & self centered.

Have a beautiful day ok.... And just like you advised me, don't reply anyone again. Let them be..... hate has eaten deep into the marrows of most of them and talking here will not be effective. Leave them
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by SugarGirl44(f): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2022
toneroforever:

Lol....It's like ur husband was one of the touts that was beaten black & blue. Imagine being torn apart in ur homeland. I feel ur pain though.
Anyway,give him agbo to drink for the pains.
While u lick some sugar,girl....it will certainly reduce the bitterness in ur life.

Mumu you don’t have anything reasonable to say again.
Once your delusion has been pointed out to you, y’all change the topic and resort to insults.
Fooliish human from a cvrsed region.
You come to look for survival in a place but your mouth is always sharp to insult the same people helping you and your parents destiny.
Thunder fire all ingrates, they shall know no peace.

If not for us, y’all would still have been eating human flesh, there’s even still traces of barbarism left in y’all.
So we can’t wait for your biafra to come so you can gedifok away from here.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by 9gerian: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2022
There is no need to make trouble with agberos whether in Lagos or Onitsha (they are everywhere it seems).

Let wisdom rule amongst the traders who may obviously have more to lose. Send a delegation to engage the relevant authorities, and your grievances will be amicably addressed.

Even amidst the increasing chaos, there can still be order if pursued.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by effort1: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
AyePappy:

Well,unlike you bastard of the yeast, I and my people do not drag lands with anyone.

Our papa land reach us.

Osuegbe land grabbing parasite

If none of your family members had ever left your village to go and establish in another town, city or state, it is a sign that your family is cursed.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by t2luv1: 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stop crying.
Go back home.

Wow coming from a woman I was a little bit taken back then it occur to me common sense in as much as people assume it to be common ain't that common at all. You already make an assumption that I am from the EAST well got news for you I am a Yoruba man born and raised in Ijebu ode. I hate to be tribal in my judgment. I support Obi cos so far he's the only candidate whose action points aligned with mine. Nothing against your dead man-walking messiah Tinubu. Eweso
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by t2luv1: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
AyePappy:

So telling you to relocate back to your natural habitat if you can not respect the laws of your host is hate speech?

I now see why you killed the Sarduna for wanting to expel you from the north.

The real parasites are you leaching swine's who continue to spread your vices and spawned uncivilized brutes everywhere.

Go back to your yeast and remain there .

Is that hate speech?

Who ever is paying your motherF^^king fee to be troll. I need to let them know they are surely getting their money's worth, FYI I am from Ijebu Ode you ain't too bright to be making assumptions. Jeeze !!! Ain't this a crap coming at me like a bit^h.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by danngnews: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

God punish you.
Go and do the work on your place na.
Who invited you here?

Here goes one of them.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
McDuncan:

Delta state precisely. Warri South local government, Any day, anytime, anywhere. We hate boastful crooks and urchin-apologists like you opportunistic thieves. There's no lagos without niger delta oil.

Lazy criminals with a distorted sense of entitlement.
which tribe are you from Osu, stop claiming the region that don't want you

1 Like

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2022
Chi133:

You don't compare Igbos to yorubas ,we feed them.
absolutely, you can never compare Yorubas to you Osu cannibals, go back to your shithole region and feed your poor family members
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by McDuncan: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
which tribe are you from Osu, stop claiming the region that don't want you
You're so dependent on niger delta oil that you can't fathom the reality that some of us hate your thieving opportunistic arses. Brown roof dwelling wizard.

The pioneers of:

occult
419 (wired or physical)
Rituals
Drug peddling
Toutism
Witchcraft
Even religious prostitution

Let it stick in that soft mess occupying your skull that you (and your fellow tribal bjgots) don't account for 5% of the development of lagos state. Coming here to talk only put paid to the fact that you're shamelessly without self honour.

Offspring of the greatest administrative kleptomaniacs in black history.

You couldn't ignore what I didn't to your brother-in- hate. Tag along, let me ride you to hades.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by McDuncan: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
absolutely, you can never compare Yorubas to you Osu cannibals, go back to your shithole region and feed your poor family members

Neither you nor your ancestors put anything on ground in lagos. It would have been another ibadan riddled with brown roof if not for niger delta oil.

Ole lagos. Thiefy-Thiefy jankoliko.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2022
McDuncan:

You're so dependent on niger delta oil that you can't fathom the reality that some of us hate your thieving opportunistic arses. Brown roof dwelling wizard.

The pioneers of:

occult
419 (wired or physical)
Rituals
Drug peddling
Toutism
Witchcraft
Even religious prostitution

Let it stick in that soft mess occupying your skull that you (and your fellow tribal bjgots) don't account for 5% of the development of lagos state. Coming here to talk only put paid to the fact that you're shamelessly without self honour.

Offspring of the greatest administrative kleptomaniacs in black history.

You couldn't ignore what I didn't to your brother-in- hate. Tag along, let me ride you to hades.
the Yoruba race is so powerful that when urchins and savages from shithole inconsequential region wants to insult them they will hide under the tag 'Niger Delta'....I'm asking you cursed bastards again which tribe do you come from??are you so ashamed and afraid to mention your tribe??...or you're just an Osu lunatic hiding under Niger Deltans

I just checked your profile and discover you're a Osu savage hiding under the tag Niger Delta.

When your ancestors were cannibalizing themselves living stark naked,the Yorubas built empires...during the regional system of gov,the Yorubas built the most successful region in the country, your ancestors couldn't build anything.... where's the oil in your region... Ilajeland in Ondo is part of Niger Delta and has more oil than your shithole erosion-ravaged landlocked region ..it must be very depressing to be ibo that you have ro claim another ethnicity... everything you wrote there was started by your cursed tribe, crime is ingrained in your DNA,you people are cursed ....from cannibalism to ritualism, drug trafficking, national and international prostitution, using your small girls as baby factory machines, armed robbery, witchcraft and Unknown Gunmens.....no matter how you deny your identity you'll remain a 4th class citizen until this country disintegrate, Osu boy.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2022
McDuncan:

Neither you nor your ancestors put anything on ground in lagos. It would have been another ibadan riddled with brown roof if not for niger delta oil.

Ole lagos. Thiefy-Thiefy jankoliko.
Ibadan is more developed and has more VAT than your erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole region combined together, my people built lagos, and btw Osu boy, Ilaje people in Ondo has more oil than your landlocked region combined, nothing from that unproductive barren shithole region is used to develop any part of eko, infact money is deducted in Lagos every month and given to your parasites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by McDuncan: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
the Yoruba race is so powerful that when urchins and savages from shithole inconsequential region wants to insult them they will hide under the tag 'Niger Delta'....I'm asking you cursed bastards again which tribe do you come from??are you so ashamed and afraid to mention your tribe??...or you're just an Osu lunatic hiding under Niger Deltans

I just checked your profile and discover you're a Osu savage hiding under the tag Niger Delta.

When your ancestors were cannibalizing themselves living stark naked,the Yorubas built empires...during the regional system of gov,the Yorubas built the most successful region in the country, your ancestors couldn't build anything.... where's the oil in your region... Ilajeland in Ondo is part of Niger Delta and has more oil than your shithole erosion-ravaged landlocked region ..it must be very depressing to be ibo that you have ro claim another ethnicity... everything you wrote there was started by your cursed tribe, crime is ingrained in your DNA,you people are cursed ....from cannibalism to ritualism, drug trafficking, national and international prostitution, using your small girls as baby factory machines, armed robbery, witchcraft and Unknown Gunmens.....no matter how you deny your identity you'll remain a 4th class citizen until this country disintegrate, Osu boy.

I've stated my identity loud and clear. What you haven't attempted to deny is the fact that lagos was built with the resources of not just my people of the niger delta but also, the human resources of other Nigerians outside the niger delta.

The oil in your region belongs to the ijaws of illaje. You're not just a thief but the contemporary baton bearer of a long generational line of horrible facial-mark wielding parochial thieves.

Who doesn't know that you people pioneered occultism, ritualism, 419, Agberos and wizardry? Your hero Awolowo, is the first politician convicted of fraud in Nigeria. Lazy bunch of administrative thieves. Show me a city worthy of note in Yoruba land built by your fathers? You're delving to mud huts as your legacy. F00l!

Your being 50% Muslims wasn't as a result of you encountering the Arabs at any point in your blight history, but it was as a result of being conquered by your northern neighbours, the fulani, who happened to be just as primitive as you. This is the greatest tragedy in African history.

Your entire existence and fortune as a people is based on an opportunistic and corrupt federal set-up. Never by hardwork. Hence an idiot and certified peasant like McOlomo has the same stool as your Kings.

Over 60% of administrative offices (both private and governmental) is run by a Yoruba and it stinks of unprecedented corruption. You have destroyed Nigeria more than any other tribe in this country.

Ole Lagos!
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by McDuncan: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2022
BanyXchi:
Ibadan is more developed and has more VAT than your erosion-ravaged potopoto shithole region combined together, my people built lagos, and btw Osu boy, Ilaje people in Ondo has more oil than your landlocked region combined, nothing from that unproductive barren shithole region is used to develop any part of eko, infact money is deducted in Lagos every month and given to your parasites

Last time I checked nothing of significance has taken place in ibadan for a long while. That's because unlike lagos, the oil money didn't flow uninterruptedly there. And your lazy generation could do anything about it other than to fly from one coven to the other, attending ogboni meetings.

Wizardry is opposed to development hence there's no 2nd lagos in the southwest. Lagos remains a national effort.

Son of a wizard.
Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
McDuncan:

Last time I checked nothing of significance has taken place in ibadan for a long while. That's because unlike lagos, the oil money didn't flow uninterruptedly there. And your lazy generation could d anything about it other than to fly from one coven to the other, attending ogboni meetings.

Wizardry is opposed to development hence there's no 2nd lagos in the southwest. Lagos remains a national effort.

Son of a wizard.
again Osu boy Ibadan is one of the fastest growing cities in africa, it's centuries ahead of your shithole region combined.. Ogun state has more IGR than your potopoto region. Lazy but Omoluabis control almost everything in the country while your erosion ravaged poverty stricken region drags with the war-torn NE region as the last.

And again why are you shouting oil money when Yorubas have more oil than your barren region?

Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by BanyXchi: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2022
McDuncan:

I've stated my identity loud and clear. What you haven't attempted to deny is the fact that lagos was built with the resources of not just my people of the niger delta but also, the human resources of other Nigerians outside the niger delta.

The oil in your region belongs to the ijaws of illaje. You're not just a thief but the contemporary baton bearer of a long generational line of horrible facial-mark wielding parochial thieves.

Who doesn't know that you people pioneered occultism, ritualism, 419, Agberos and wizardry? Your hero Awolowo, is the first politician convicted of fraud in Nigeria. Lazy bunch of administrative thieves. Show me a city worthy of note in Yoruba land built by your fathers? You're delving to mud huts as your legacy. F00l!

Your being 50% Muslims wasn't as a result of you encountering the Arabs at any point in your blight history, but it was as a result of being conquered by your northern neighbours, the fulani, who happened to be just as primitive as you. This is the greatest tragedy in African history.

Your entire existence and fortune as a people is based on an opportunistic and corrupt federal set-up. Never by hardwork. Hence an idiot and certified peasant like McOlomo has the same stool as your Kings.

Over 60% of administrative offices (both private and governmental) is run by a Yoruba and it stinks of unprecedented corruption. You have destroyed Nigeria more than any other tribe in this country.

Ole Lagos!

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle @statsense and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin.
Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that. You'll continue to hide under that ND identity because being a ibo is very depressing.. I can't imagine being a 4th class citizen, Osu boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Lady Extorts, Assaults Friend For Dating Her Boyfriend, Films And Uploads It / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.