Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? (24327 Views)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Officialmrt: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

Accidental hitmam holiday
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by skj1377(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2023
.John wick 1,2,3

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by prciouschika(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
GAME OF THRONE…..Never got tried of watching it

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by coolcars(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2023
Raya and the last Dragon
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by wonseun(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
Behind the Enemy lines
Little man

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Shapeaso: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm the only one that like this movie. WANTED.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by chocboi78(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2023
I don’t like rewatching movies but I’ve see theses ones over a 100 times
Rush hour 1,2,3
There idiots
The boy next door
Jumong
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Khastro(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vivvvy1:
Friends
Bob hearts Abishola
Brooklyn 99
Schitts Creek
Family Guy
I prefer American dad, but yeah we're in the same club with family guy
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by lenghtinny(m): 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2023
Three idiots
Apocalypto
Waterworld
Free guy
Tenet
Indiana Jones movies
Eyes in the sky
Acrimony
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Love800(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2023
Iris

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Flakky26(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2023
The men who built America.

Great movie
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by slodot2000: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nikita
A Team
Terminator - Judgement day
Captain America civic war/winter soldier
Mission impossible
Walking dead
Bringing down the house
The shooter
The punisher
Italian Job
Goodfellas
Rambo
Bleep
Fast and the furious
Taken
Apocalypso
Breaking bad
Mad Max - Road fury
007 - Golden eye
Now you see me
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by ViceGovernor: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2023
DropsMic:

Jack sparrow ✌️
You na legend 🙌
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Killermamba: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hidewell:
Mine is Odyssey. What of you?

Apc part 1-3
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Gandrova: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2023
Nothin Hill
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Vivvvy1(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2023
Khastro:

I prefer American dad, but yeah we're in the same club with family guy

I tried watching American Dad
Just couldn't relate I guess
So I stopped
grin grin
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Aklee4994(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Money heist
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Vivvvy1(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

I can see ur a a comedy person but hw u cm 4get BIG BANG THEORY? grin

Big comedy fan oo
Yea
BBT's great too
I think I prefer how I met your mother tongue
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Aklee4994(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vello:

SISU
The immortal 😂😂😂 MAN

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Aklee4994(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Frankaka8:
SISU. SISU. SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU SISU on repeat
The immortal man 👨 koschei

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by AustineE1: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2023
Shanshawk redemption
beautiful mind
who will love my daughters
Daddys little girls
Deep end of an ocean
The good shepherd
If tomorrow comes
Brothers
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Josephkabila12: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2023
Banshee, Prison break and Legend of the seeker
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by leetech: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2023
Pirates of the Carribbean
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Entimz: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2023
Coco
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Stegano: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2023
Life
Shwashank redemption
The good the bad and the ugly
Forest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Soulsymbol99: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Vivvvy1:

Big comedy fan oo
Yea
BBT's great too
I think I prefer how I met your mother tongue

My top 4 are BBT, FRIENDS, EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS AND TWO AND HALF MEN cool
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Moniya4Real(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2023
Rambo first blood. I have seen the movie like a million times but just can’t get enough of it
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by ifdaeg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Igodo;land of the living dead
Ikuku
Glamour girls
Rattle snake
State of emergency
Circle of doom
Died poor buried in Golden casket
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Exceed15: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2023
London has fallen
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by bandOFhorses: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2023
Interstellar
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Vivvvy1(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
Soulsymbol99:

My top 4 are BBT, FRIENDS, EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS AND TWO AND HALF MEN cool

D four are goated mehn
Damn
Have missed Two and a half men
Re: What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? by Brownshoe: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
gabazin080:
blood diamond. somewhere in Africa. toluwa nile and osuwon (i cry everytime I watch this)
iya kagbako, it seems the old woman eventually die,old film.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals / Alibaba Says Nollywood Was Built With Money Gotten From Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.