Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll (24262 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial 2 (Pictures) / Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Godkillbuhari(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

E pain am... Beast of no nation grin come Edo state come cap rubbish make we treat your f up...

Tinubu not fit see 1 vote here .. Ozowor
God bless you my broda for this statement .... EDO .... no be lagos !!!
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by BatShTBokoHaram: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Watch what the police did:
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by effort1: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You still dey here dey swear?

Wetin you dey even think sef? As in, the swearing has effect or what? Do you know the number of fasting and night vigil kept so Buhari should die?

Gerrout.

Why do you see it as a swear? You should see it as a prayer if your conscience tells you that you are right.

Let me pray for you again.

If police/soldiers didn't shoot at Lekki tollgate protesters in 2020, may you be blessed.

If police/soldiers shot at protesters at Lekki tollgate in 2020, may every good thing in your life become a source of sorrow and bitterness for you.

Amen.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by effort1: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Swear more.
More of the swearing
Infact, continue swearing
When you are tired, take rest, come back and continue swearing.

Oya, go look for any thread and continue exhibiting your swearing prowess.

Swearing expert, I dey hail oh.

But i don go sha, not because your swearing is anywhere close to being potent. But because I wasn't brought up in a swearing family, so I no sabi the language.

You can now go check all my comments and be dropping swearings in reply to each.

Bye.

You see my prayer as a swear because your conscience told you that you are a lying tribal bigot.

Let me pray for you again

If police/soldiers didn't shoot at Lekki tollgate protesters in 2020, may you be blessed.

If police/soldiers shot at protesters at Lekki tollgate in 2020, may every good thing in your life become a source of sorrow and bitterness for you.

Amen.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Galloman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
To me, the only victims of endsars protest that I know are the security operatives who were gruesomely killed and business owners whose merchandise were looted by thugs and thieves who took the advantage of security breach caused by the protest not the so called Heroes who are unknown. Yes, they are unknown because even you that so much believe in the tale of Lekki massacre knows nothing about the identities of those who were said to have lost their lives at the Lekki tollgate.

One of the things that I have learnt and mastered after the endsars protest is never to be emotional but to be factual about any trending issue in Nigeria

On the dawnn of the so called Lekki massacre, I was with my Boss Abdulwasiu otuoze. He did not wholesomely bought into the idea of the protest but he was very objective about the situation. He clearly told me to wait a little for more facts to emerge before taking a position. In spite of his unmatched God given talents to give convincing explanation about issues. I was not still convinced. I was emotional and joined the bandwagon to cause the government.

After few days, facts started emerging. Some people who were initially declared to have been killed at the tollgate debunked the malicious claim and declared themselves alive. At this point, I came out of the shell of emotion and started asking some important questions. The identities of the presumed dead protesters were not clearly known. Families never came out to announce the death of their members.

The initial aim of the protest to end police brutality was a very good one. As we all know that police reform was highly needed then to put an end to dubious activities of some Sars operatives but at the end of the day the evil that was orchestrated in the name of the protest outweighed any goodness that was achieved from the protest.

May Nigeria never witness such a terrible situation again.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by HRMK: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
Massiveglory:

Urchin keep quiet .
This is how reports are done when people have sound mind. You speak truth and allow people to respond with their evidence.

Unlike you and your fellow miscreants that have sold your conscience and have become nuisance on public space, putting out lies and fake news in the name of promoting a sick drug baron on our nation.
A SICK DRUG BARON?MENTION JUST A SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN THAT ISNT SICK!EVR1 IS SIMPLY TRYING TO MANAGE HIS OR HER SELF!AS TO DRUGS?WHO ARE THE TRUE DRUG BARONS THAT USE THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCIES TO IMPORT FAKE PRODUCTS WITH CONTAINERS!!
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Decent09(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1583043791153287169?s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7392345/endsars-memorial-police-fire-teargas

Hundeyin may God protect oo these people sabi lie lie too much, ah social media na another world entirely oo
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by KingOfTheDamned: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

You go cry tire..
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by KingOfTheDamned: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Still off track.

You go cry tire

Agriculture scheme scammer grin

Simplyleo hiding behind a new monicker... Scammer of Nairaland.

We know you grin
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by LiveWithIt: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
effort1:

Son of rich dad, how has Lagos wealth improved your life and those of your family members? The question is simple enough for even an imbeecile to provide a straight answer.

Okay okoro
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by ogatboy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Police that could not arrest situation in Alaba yesterday, is that one police. Most useless force in the world. Nothing like there are good police and bad police. The police as a force is rotten and whenever I see a police beaten or killed, I will clap for the person that took action against the police.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Devil1Messenger: 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

God Almighty is a God of Truth and Justice

There was no Massacre at Lekki
I spent almost 2 years researching it

You moniker explains everything

Jesus Christ is the Truth and the lLight
Even Lagos state gov confirmed it
Who are the people that sanwo olu visited that night ?
Your useless research is more true than the report summitted by the judicial panel set up by the govt? grin
You mumu can't be cure again
Even amnesty international and BBC confirmed it, but one useless tinubu urchins that is still prolly eating from his mommy's pot is here telling us that he has made his research grin
What a useless and senseless joke
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by midehi2(f): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your forum? cheesy

Last time I checked, this is still Nairaland, not ipob WhatsApp group. grin
Empty brain! abi your brain has finally collapsed, he said you should go to their state and tell them that cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao grin grin
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Clinton14(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rayban25:
This is the reason why e no suppose better for tinubu supporters...this is the same government you want to vote into power again?....urchins dont deserve anything good in their lives

E no suppose better for you and your generation,na Tinubu say make your father be nobody?
People are blocking a major road,police disperse them,you dey talk nonsense.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by christistruth01: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Even Lagos state gov confirmed it
Who are the people that sanwo olu visited that night ?
Your useless research is more true than the report summitted by the judicial panel set up by the govt? grin
You mumu can't be cure again
Even amnesty international and BBC confirmed it, but one useless tinubu urchins that is still prolly eating from his mommy's pot is here telling us that he has made his research grin
What a useless and senseless joke

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Clinton14:

E no suppose better for you and your generation,na Tinubu say make your father be nobody?
People are blocking a major road,police disperse them,you dey talk nonsense.

Quick reminder

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by casualobserver: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Omenka, come see something o. grin

Ben Hundeyin about to get the insult of his life from ipob pigs grin grin
Let us wait to see what His brother David will say.

1 Like

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by GeneralPula: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Police too deh lie!

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by apostleoke(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
our people sef..
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by GeneralPula: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
Terror48:
The guy say make you come Edo state come cap this rubbish.
Then ask the guy where for edo, e kept quiet.. about
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by GeneralPula: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nastrademus:
The mods should try and do something about those tribalist and political touts on this forum, this forum should be for sound mind and not low life spamming this beautiful forum with insults because of an old drug baron called TINUBU or a loud and unpredictable Peter obi or a thief like ATIKU, if you want to support any of them, good but don't disturb the peace of reasonable minds here

If Naira land can introduce adding of pictures & picture verification, it will die a natural death..

The easy bullying, calling of names would also stop
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by GeneralPula: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
kokomilala:
Gibberish At Its Acme

Sometimes, I think journalists as well as lawyers get reckless and take liberties with the English language.

These were defenseless, armless protesters pursuing an innocuous exercise of venting their displeasure in a failed state. How does mounting the toll become an act of lawless?

When people talk, especially people of the fourth estate, they should weigh what they say vis as via the prevailing mood of the moment. I mean today is the memorial of that genocidal act and brutal discontinuation of their civic rights.
There’s no any genocidal act. Even CNN had to pull out the moment they got to know it was all fake..

Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Devil1Messenger: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
[quote author=christistruth01 post=117723669][/quote]
Lolzz
So this is the useless research you said u made? grin
A white paper by the same govt that ordered the massacre grin
Mumu many for this country aswear
You are against the killing of criminals in anambra but support the killings of innocent citizens in lekki toll gate.
Why is it that most people that support APC don't always talk or comment with sense??
Well, I'm not even surprised, when u have buhari and rat poison holy communion as mentors and as the best people your party can bring out to represent u
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by apostleoke(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by ProfAmaben(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Omenka, come see something o. grin

Ben Hundeyin about to get the insult of his life from ipob pigs grin grin

Useless faceless coward.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by RexTramadol1: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Police too deh lie!

U dey there? Abi your source na ‘dem tell me say’
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by BreconHills(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rayban25:
This is the reason why e no suppose better for tinubu supporters...this is the same government you want to vote into power again?....urchins dont deserve anything good in their lives

So the police should allow a group close down the toll gate for a day abi? The same reckless behaviour that led to loss of lives and property - NPF should stand by? Not in todays lagos.
Re: Ben Hundeyin Justifies Firing Of Teargas At EndSARS Memorial 2 At The Lekki Toll by Dchampion65: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
madridguy:
Instead of visiting the Lekki toll gate, kindly visit the families of the falling heroes victims

Abi them no get families ni?? grin

God bless your wisdom. They intention is to set Lagos on fire again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed / Police Already Flooded Lekki Toll Gate Against Protest Over Increase Of Toll Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.