Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

*****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** (22921 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Ikush Of Nairaland Has Been Added To Fhemmmy's List 2001 Infiniti Qx4-ARRIVEDDDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Osama10:

The performance was good form warri to ph.

You know women like to chance the men all the time. grin

I love the sound of that . . . Chief, Na you wan chance madam oh, cos i remember say Na madam you wan buy am for.
Dont be like me oh, when you buy a ride for madam, you will use the following months to try it out . . . and find excuses to buy Milk or hot dogs at the stores . . . . Lol
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
Watch out for more, Boss
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Chief . . . With reference to this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689017.384.html#msg8997548
and this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-689017.384.html#msg8998454 , we have found something so nice and ready to mingle for you.

Mileage: 83,258
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Black
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 4.0L V6
Transmission: AUTO 5SPD
Drivetrain: 4X4
Doors: 4

This machine will be delivered to you at a cost of only 3.2M Naira . . . .How come more expensive than the gray one displayed on my thread? that is always the problem when we have to marrow the possibility down to one particular color, and sometimes, could be to your favor too.

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
^^^^^^

Looks nice but the price. grin grin grin
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Osama10:

^^^^^^

Looks nice but the price. grin grin grin

Yeah, Looks really nice, and i will advice that you add more colors to your choice or do some custom painting to save money . . . . .Lol

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2011
Watch out for moreeeeeeeee
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2011
Another day with so much potential . . . . Lord, you have been doing it
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
We will get you what you need and what
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Thanks
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2011
Ramadhan Kareem!
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
nyrol:

Ramadhan Kareem!
Good Job, Pal
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
Delivered . . . . Thanks
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 3:45am On Aug 28, 2011
More to come. good morning NLanders.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
nyrol:

More to come. good morning NLanders.

Yes . . . Tell them, Chief.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:32am On Aug 29, 2011
Another Day is here, embrace grace
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Stay Tuned to see more of same class
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
The oga himself good morning sir. Any news from the clearing agent on the infinity 02? Make we know sir.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2011
nyrol:

The oga himself good morning sir. Any news from the clearing agent on the infinity 02? Make we know sir.

Nice to know that you spoken to the Agent . . . . . .

Check out this 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE SUV . . . comes with leather, 4X4 and mint in condition.

Make               Nissan
Model               Pathfinder
Year                       2001
Kilometers       165K Miles
Body Type       SUV, Crossover
Transmission       Automatic
Colour               Silver
Drivetrain               All-wheel drive (AWD)

Drive this hottie away at a price of only 1.55M Naira . . . . . . .Contact us for details and concerns . . . .

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2011
More of this to be displayed
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
Mint Machine

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
Come and get yours too

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Piedpiper(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
Hmm, looks good you know my afinity. if it can go for my price then lets roll. Remember you owe me one
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
Piedpiper:

Hmm, looks good you know my afinity. if it can go for my price then lets roll. Remember you owe me one

Oga Mi Sir . . . . Yes, I know i owe you one and surely cant wait to deliver one to you . . . .  still looking forward to painting the face of NL red for a sweet and mint machine to you . . . . . .

You are for sure on my mind . . . .  mail me to let me know the best you wanna do, though so many calls are already coming in for this hottie, also, lemme know other rides you are looking for and we will be sure to make sure one is yours .

How far with teh truck.

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2011
Much more to be displayed today . . . . . .

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^

Sent you a mail regarding the 2004/2005 Pathy.
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2011
Osama10:

^^^^^

Sent you a mail regarding the 2004/2005 Pathy.

Got your mail and responded, Sir . . . . . Will be posting some soon
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2011
As promised, Chief . . . .here is one at the kinda price that i mailed to you . . . . . . .

Mileage: 109,223
Body Style: SUV
Exterior Color: Granite Metallic
Interior Color: Graphite
Fuel: Gasoline
Engine: 4.0L V6
Transmission: AUTO 5SPD
Drivetrain: 4X4
Doors: 4

Standard Equipment: Remote Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Trailer Hitch, 4-Wheel ABS Brakes, Front Ventilated Disc Brakes, Passenger Airbag, 50-50 Third Row Seat, Manual Folding Third Row Seat, ABS And Driveline Traction Control

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
Stability Control, Privacy Glass: Deep, Silver Alloy Rims, Trip Computer, Tachometer, Power Remote Driver Mirror Adjustment, Power Remote Passenger Mirror Adjustment, Anti-Theft Alarm System, Bucket Front Seats, Split Rear Bench, Flip Forward Cushion/Seatback Rear Seats, Tilt-Adjustable Steering Wheel, Speed-Proportional Power Steering

Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Osama10(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by nyrol(m): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2011
Make it happen. Nu month Nu hopes
Re: *****Thanks to Fhemmmy (Pathfinder Delivered)***** by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2011
nyrol:

Make it happen. Nu month Nu hopes

New hope for us all, Bro
How is the fresh baby girl doing, i beg give her my love oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Toyota Corolla 98/2000 Model Naija Used urgently Needed / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.