Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). (2608 Views)

This Is What An Incredible Old Man Showed Me Today! (pics) / Guess Who I Jam For Gym Today? (pics) / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Iamdbull: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
So I decided to go to lekki tollgate today for the Endsars memorial, not because am a good citizen or a passionate person but rather because of the serious, chronic, severe and debilitating level of boredom am facing due to trying to save money while in my parents house in an environment a million times duller than the most rural of villages.

So I embarked on the journey and on getting to lekki epe express way there was this serious hold up, had find a way to get a bike to maneuver me to the nearest destination which was ShopRite sangotedo.

I decided to stop there and entertain myself at ShopRite since my major aim of traveling is my severe boredom! I entered and after walking round I was so so hungry since it's after 11 and have not eaten since yesterday afternoon.

Na so I see one very Behind eatery and you know say "Dbull"even though he no get money, he too like better thing. And my common sense suppose tell me say this place wey you see so as na only white people and extremely fresh looking gee boys dey there, e no go pass your power so?

I didn't even check Menu, I just ordered salad fried rice and jollof rice then those scammer added to crispy big chickens telling me they don't sell a single chicken they sell them double double as I see everything, na there body start they tell me say o boy, you don enter am.

Na so them tell me price ooo, me wey I be Yoruba boy na so I shout chineke meee, O salon buuua ooo. Some fresh fresh chikalas dey my side there, na so I just carry card gii Dem, as I pay finish I enter rest room go bite finger jump up and down, this one no be gbese na IGBESEE.

I Sha come outside carry my food begin chop ooo, na so the yeye security wey dey beside door dey look me dey hail me, the kind eye wey I take look am e comport himself one time, who be your chairman nonsense and ata rodo mstcheew.

No judge anybody ooo, me wey I dey yab girls say them dey snap food, If I carry woman come chop this kind food na to snap her with the food, come tell her to post it and tell her friends the price on her status and stories

Omoor I just dey imagine say I carry woman come the place and she come dey press phone dey ignore me? Abi she chop small talk say she belleful, omo I go turn African mother one time command her to finish it.

I Kno say una go dey wonder say how much be this money sef, but I no go tell una before una go dey hiss say na this small money dey pepper this one for body.

But all in all, it taught me to hustle harder so I no go dey rush go nairaland open thread on top food. Make una helep me download my song abeg!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Bornbiafra: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
You are flexing ....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
You need a masterclass from blackbonez

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Chnbanc: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
i know for long that it's ekuke boys that full this nairaland forum smh. No correct big boys on this forum.
I swear!! Nairaland don cast!!
Taken over by boys..
Some of them are waiting for their waec result.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by jerryforgood: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2022
Rozross:
See you wailing over an ordinary food you bought, i know for long that it's ekuke boys that full this nairaland forum smh. No correct big boys on this forum, i mean men that'll spend millions on you within few minutes just to have your contact and not see it as an investment. Anyways i blame those ladies that hang out with all these lagos boys.
You are making mouth as if you have seen millions.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Laturuturu: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
So I decided to go to lekki tollgate today for the Endsars memorial, not because am a good citizen or a passionate person but rather because of the serious, chronic, severe and debilitating level of boredom am facing due to trying to save money while in my parents house in an environment a million times duller than the most rural of villages.

So I embarked on the journey and on getting to lekki epe express way there was this serious hold up, had find a way to get a bike to maneuver me to the nearest destination which was ShopRite sangotedo.

I decided to stop there and entertain myself at ShopRite since my major aim of traveling is my severe boredom! I entered and after walking round I was so so hungry since it's after 11 and have not eaten since yesterday afternoon.

Na so I see one very Behind eatery and you know say "Dbull"even though he no get money, he too like better thing. And my common sense suppose tell me say this place wey you see so as na only white people and extremely fresh looking gee boys dey there, e no go pass your power so?

I didn't even check Menu, I just ordered salad fried rice and jollof rice then those scammer added to crispy big chickens telling me they don't sell a single chicken they sell them double double as I see everything, na there body start they tell me say o boy, you don enter am.

Na so them tell me price ooo, me wey I be Yoruba boy na so I shout chineke meee, O salon buuua ooo. Some fresh fresh chikalas dey my side there, na so I just carry card gii Dem, as I pay finish I enter rest room go bite finger jump up and down, this one no be gbese na IGBESEE.

I Sha come outside carry my food begin chop ooo, na so the yeye security wey dey beside door dey look me dey hail me, the kind eye wey I take look am e comport himself one time, who be your chairman nonsense and ata rodo mstcheew.

No judge anybody ooo, me wey I dey yab girls say them dey snap food, If I carry woman come chop this kind food na to snap her with the food, come tell her to post it and tell her friends the price on her status and stories

Omoor I just dey imagine say I carry woman come the place and she come dey press phone dey ignore me? Abi she chop small talk say she belleful, omo I go turn African mother one time command her to finish it.

I Kno say una go dey wonder say how much be this money sef, but I no go tell una before una go dey hiss say na this small money dey pepper this one for body.

But all in all, it taught me to hustle harder so I no go dey rush go nairaland open thread on top food. Make una helep me download my song abeg!

My friend wil you be able to feed next month like this ?
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Berrityga: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
This one just go drink coke this morning come here come dey talk say him dey do memorial!! Young boy I hope your checking your time?? Nah 12noon your mama give you oo. If them flog you cord for neck no come here cry.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by otipoju(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iamdbull:

You are better at storytelling than music. I enjoyed your story. Nice one.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
congrats
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by siloXIX(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Iamdbull: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
G
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by yeyedu(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
RINO plastic
Recommend!
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by DrPurple(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
G

Please, are your songs on Spotify or Deezer?
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by Lalami3232(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Lol
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2022
Baba Nla
Gbadun nlo cheesy
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by WereyBoi: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
@ Dbull
Yet to listen to any of ur song
Re: My Experience Going For Endsars Memorial Today(pics). by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not serious.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Masturbation And Sex / Made Up Or Natural? / What I Fail To Understand ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.