Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. (6716 Views)

Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Herdsman Kills Osun Farmer, Youths Storm Fulani Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by adedayoa2(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2022
Goodmarlian:
This area is called alaba Rago it is a very large hausa Fulani settlement behind lasu, i went there last week to see a friend its totally different from all parts of lagos i have ever known,if you meet 10 people there 8 are hausa Fulani,but i noticed something different here there is hardly disturbance from omonile and owomida thugs here ,infact they are almost absent i tried to kmow why so i asked questions then i finally come to find out that the Fulani guys here are very mean,and dont take nonesense from outsiders and are always ready for action ,at night their security move around with daggers and charms owomida touts no want collect now.. grin,i was warned not to stay there late.
are you sure you've been there? Alaba rago is not behind LASU, it is a bustop after LASU, if you're coming from mile 2.

2 Likes

Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by GeneralPula: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2022
SamOchuko:

So only once way you go there nai you discover all that? How many hours did you spend at the settlement? Weldone mungo park

He’s an impostor. He’s an Igbo guy forming something else..
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 1:53am On Oct 21, 2022
Lazy people are not needed and are detested in Alaba rago and the lazy ones understand this very well and never near Alaba rago for their agbero disturbances.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 1:56am On Oct 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

He’s an impostor. He’s an Igbo guy forming something else..
So you miscreants actually support agbero job and are against people that chase them away from their business places? Shouldn't you be happy that there are no agbero miscreants at Alaba rago?
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 1:57am On Oct 21, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiidddioootts can so beat empty chests like chimps

So you miscreants actually support agbero job and are against people that chase them away from their business places? Shouldn't you be happy that there are no agbero miscreants at Alaba rago?
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 2:04am On Oct 21, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
when they kill your bastard in ile-Ife some years ago, Sebi you were crying like baby.
Try it in Lagos, a no mans land. You can do your agbero against others in iragbiji, who cares. You can't try it in Lagos or what you miscreants saw at Alaba market will be doubled.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 2:07am On Oct 21, 2022
hakeemhakeem:
The settlement of alaba rago is different from regular shops or table we have, like 10 persons can come together to rent some space like 10x20 feets with their rams ,sheeps and goat.they only collected from lorries that brought those animals. Its only seriki guards that know the territories very well
So what's your point, hakeem?
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 2:09am On Oct 21, 2022
SamOchuko:

So only once way you go there nai you discover all that? How many hours did you spend at the settlement? Weldone mungo park
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 2:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Zanzibar1:
the thing is why is it that tax is seen as some form of extortion ? maybe because the wrong folks are the ones involved ingetting it
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by FallenShitHole: 2:10am On Oct 21, 2022
faceland:

There community, their rules.... meaning you too, if you are organized, can have your own community vigilaantee.

Coward spotted with his empty excuses. They are not Igbos, say the truth.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by orisa37: 2:11am On Oct 21, 2022
They're CHINESE POLICE.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by orisa37: 2:13am On Oct 21, 2022
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by SamOchuko: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2022
FallenShitHole:

I’m not supporting anything and mind you I’m not a miscreant, I’m certain you’re though cause only miscreants like yourself are quick to insult, can you tell me how one can know so much about a place with only a few hours visit? Critical thinking is not your forte so don’t bother replying
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by faceland: 7:32am On Oct 21, 2022
FallenShitHole:

Coward spotted with his empty excuses. They are not Igbos, say the truth.

I don't understand your tribalist rant and you clearly don't understand what am saying...
I only pointed out that the lack of thugs is due to community policing (in the North they are known as 'committee', where each streets formed their own vigilante group). I say you can easily implement these system in your own neighborhood, it is not rocket science.

If government allow civilians to carry weapons, Banditry, Terrorism, Fulani Attacks and Cultism would be reduced almost to zero.
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2022
FallenShitHole:

So what's your point, hakeem?

is that the territory is not suitable for their activities
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by reina20183: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. by obaaderemi: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2022
And when Opc killed hausa Fulanis' in Lagos, it was these same ibo people that condemned it and said Tinubu killed northerners. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Local Government Elections-updates / List Of Job Openings In Anambra State(try your luck) / Download Video, Boko Haram Beheads 20 People Sends Video To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.