Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? (370 Views)

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone / As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Jajaofokpoko1: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
I saw a video of flooding in Ghana and to my upmost suprise there was still power
In nigeria,when the weather changes,power would go off for hours
And this got me wondering
Are we as Nigerians living in nigeria ever going to witness 24/7 light in this lifetime,I mean it’s not rocket science
Our Neighboring Countries have stable electricity,Cameroon even sells power to other African countries

Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by superCleanworks(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
And the latest tarriff hike. Like they want to use our money to fund elections.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by general111(m): 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
cheesy grin

Yes, when baba agbado becomes our president.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
If your electricity is constant, are you in Nigeria so?
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Massiveglory: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Everything begins and falls on leadership.
Until we get it right we the head, the nation will keep moving left.
The state ( condition) of the head of state matters.
That is why we need to rally to ensure the podatti combination are elected.

1 Like

Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Bontafa: 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
As of now Only one man can bring steady power supply to Nigeria

His pics below

3 Likes

Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by naijapips04: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Stable yes. Uninterrupted? I doubt.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by naijapips04: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2022
Bontafa:

His pics below

Babalawo that his village was in darkness when he was a governor.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Bontafa: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Babalawo that his village was in darkness when he was a governor.

Till today .

Thurs October 20th 2022

Go to orile some part of koker dey see light ones a month

Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by highchief1: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
I saw a video of flooding in Ghana and to my upmost suprise there was still power
In nigeria,when the weather changes,power would go off for hours
And this got me wondering
Are we as Nigerians living in nigeria ever going to witness 24/7 light in this lifetime,I mean it’s not rocket science
Our Neighboring Countries have stable electricity,Cameroon even sells power to other African countries
i have 24hrs light o,it depends on where u are staying in the Nigeria.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by SmartPolician: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
This is something Buhari should have sorted out so Nigerians will remember him forever. Instead, he borrowed billions of dollars to trains that most people don't even use.

That man and his cabinet members have no business being in government because they know ZILCH about leadership.

Let's hope that Peter Obi, if he wins, will fix it when it takes over in 2023.
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by TheSameGuy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2022
As he gave Anambra steady power supply when he was Governor.

ObiDiEnd, omo ibanuje lipsrsealed

Bontafa:

His pics below
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Jajaofokpoko1: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2022
highchief1:
i have 24hrs light o,it depends on where u are staying in the Nigeria.
Your area is just a minute space in Nigeria
I am talking about Nigeria as a whole
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Goodday90(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
TheSameGuy:
As he gave Anambra steady power supply when he was Governor.

ObiDiEnd, omo ibanuje lipsrsealed

if I may ask

Does Lagos enjoy uninterrupted light?
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by highchief1: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Jajaofokpoko1:
Your area is just a minute space in Nigeria
I am talking about Nigeria as a whole
i get u
Re: As Nigerians,are We Ever Going To witness Stable Electricity In Our Lifetime? by Makers49: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2022
I am staying at outskirt of onitsha,anambra state,we are having steady light,like 23 hours daily, sometimes 24 hours

(1) (Reply)

The True State Of Things In The South East / Creation Of Anti-terrorist Battalions, Student Loans, Tinubu With Manifesto Ever / Is This Counter Colonization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.