Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone (30592 Views)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by politicoNG: 6:37pm On Feb 28
Aba, Abia State

Ibeno and Afaha Ube in Akwa Ibom State

Bonny Island, Omoku, Afam, Umuagbai and Okoloma Ndoki in Rivers State

Ogulagha, Odimodi, Okpai, Beneku and Aboh in Delta State

Brass Island, Ogbuna and Okoroma in Bayelsa State

Osogbo, Osun State

Amoyo, Ganmo and Jebba in Kwara State

Ijede, Egbin, Agbede, Gberigbe, Elepe in Ikorodu, Lagos State

Tumfure, Gombe State

Jos, Plateau State

AfricaFactsZone

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by fourboys: 6:45pm On Feb 28
Lies

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by eepeepook: 6:46pm On Feb 28
Abuja suppose dey the list. I lived in a house wired all the way from the financial district. We had steady electricity all through my two year stay. The voltage was low whenever the national grid was down, however no blackouts of any sort. Living there was no different from being abroad. I completely forgot how it felt to sleep in darkness.

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by eepeepook: 6:49pm On Feb 28
fourboys:
Lies
I don’t know about other places, but I can vouch for the ones in Rivers State. In Jos, waterfalls create sufficient electricity for households connected to situated power plants. Travel out of your town once in a while. It will do you good.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by slaawomirr: 6:52pm On Feb 28
Damnnn niggar

This life nor balance
I nor go disagree or argue about this topic

Some places really dey for this Nigeria way dey enjoy almost twenty four hours light

I went to visit my grandma one certain time like that in one village here in Benin city
I was shocked there was light for three days

My intention was to stay for three days but when I saw california type of electricity in that village
I stayed for two weeks

Prigidypogodo:
and you bombed right ?
Yes na...steady bombing! And the sweetest part is grandma didn't disturb me..it seems the maternal grandma don't always disturb children and they will even be cooking

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Nazgul: 6:52pm On Feb 28
So with all the loud noise Lagos makes, with all their multinational companies, huge IGR and hundreds of thousands of successful businesses littered across the state, no area here can boast of stable electricity. Too bad.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by inoki247: 6:52pm On Feb 28
Lol I no see Abuja derr nd NEPA dey tell dem for Abuja say dem wan off light for 7hrs or so....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by tefishy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
This still doesn't make 10% of Nigerian map

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Ogiame: 6:53pm On Feb 28
Aboh in Delta State? grin

7 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by twilliamx(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
Kk
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by TriCee: 6:53pm On Feb 28
Good for them
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by naptu2: 6:53pm On Feb 28
These are mainly places where power plants are located. The system operator is in Osogbo.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by AllahOfBlood: 6:53pm On Feb 28
angry

Bonny Island is powered by NLNG

Etche, Omoku, Afam, Umuagbai are powered by Shell

Okoloma Ndoki powered by shell

few other places mentioned are powered by companies too, not by Nigerian government

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Risingblue008(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
Bff
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by GreaterFuture(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
Ok...
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Walkingdead755: 6:53pm On Feb 28
If you believe this then you will believe that all our politicians are honest and straightforward with us and the are not corrupt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28
Add Aba Abia there, though my maternal home is bonny Island..nsee.

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by pol23: 6:54pm On Feb 28
Lakowe golf estate Lagos state and numerous others have 24 hours power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Emma1Oj(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28
Ikorodu 94% power supply

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by chariisGRACE(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28
The funny thing about Afam in Rivers State is that, the place is an interior village.

The reason for the constant and unshakable electricity supply there is because of the popular Afam Power Station situated there.

There was a time the power supply was interrupted, that period, the youths of that village staged a serious protest demanding that power be restored "what is the use of this power plant here when we can't enjoy it".

Constant electricity, I kid you not.

So, I can confirm that Afam and Omoku enjoys 24/7 electricity. I don't know about the rest.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by PresidentAde(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28
Dey play
That Egbin own is false..... It use to be like the op stated some 10-15yrs ago... Not anymore
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by ElectricbikesLA: 6:55pm On Feb 28
H
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by oz4real83(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28
Most, if not all of these places you mentioned have major oil\gas\power companies\plants located in them, these companies supply the community at little or no cost.

11 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Babalegba(m): 6:55pm On Feb 28
Ibo chestbeating thread. We know about Geo whatever electricity but must you brag
Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by KingKO22: 6:55pm On Feb 28
We no go rest again bcs of this Aba electricity πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by CluelessMODS: 6:55pm On Feb 28
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone
We no go rest just because dem just build one power plant in Aba....Igbo people and arrogance na 5&6.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by Kaniff: 6:55pm On Feb 28
I can vouch for Rivers state because I am currently serving there. Omoku has a very stable power supply almost 24hrs..I'd say 22hrs approximately

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by JealousCobra(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28
Gboko was great on stable power supply through out last year.

2 Likes

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by socialmediaman: 6:56pm On Feb 28
Will Ebola's fraudulent government improve electricity supply?

If you like remove "E" from Ebola na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by adamusuleiman2: 6:56pm On Feb 28
KingKO22:
We no go rest again bcs of this Aba electricity πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Same way we no rest because of gutter.

Someone created a picture of a gutter and placed a train inside it πŸ˜‚

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Places With Stable Electricity In Nigeria - AfricaFactsZone by NSK4U(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28
Abia is good to go....no argument for dat one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.