Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) (46833 Views)

Peter Obi 2012 Throwback Video: Leaders Should Not Jump From Party To Party / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by AngelDo: 4:15am On Oct 21, 2022
We know, but there was no segregation with the empathy he showed. Kogites where not separated from Anambrarians...Stop the argument and praise good gestures
INDOMIE9090:
anambra is part of igalaland ,but clowns like you won’t knw

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by CheapHomes1: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You forget that some part of Kogi was seceded to Anambra.

How do you "seceded" a part of a state to another?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Rullybiz: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2022
[I doubt you have data to watch this video because if you do you won't be writing this rubbish and even the caption is deceiving. This is anambra state and not kogi please. Don't be this stupid quote author=Afikoo post=117727222]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoP7CMivSg

Peter Obi is a leader with compassion.
As a governor in 2012, he accommodated flood victims from Kogi state.

As a presidential candidate, he has suspended his campaign to visit flood victims in Benue State .

This is the kind of leader we want.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Zeezenho: 4:35am On Oct 21, 2022
Obi gave kogi people even government house to stay till their crisis is over.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Youoareofoolish: 4:48am On Oct 21, 2022
Gentino:
Peter Obi is a man with a great spirit of empathy.
He is simply on a league of his own.
He is far above his competitors.
He is no pretender as sowore said.

Can other competitors including the one that called his good gesture of suspending his campaign to visit the victims of flood show us their throwback videos showing this kind of empathy.

Peter Obi we love you, your honesty, integrity, empathy are outstanding.
A man that loves the masses.

Politics aside, any man that campaigns against this man should be visited by karma.

Sowore will keep running every 4 years because to Sowore activism pays his bills, go and see the amount of money these people receive from doing their so called activism. Even as a presidential candidate, i doubt he spends his money at all. All na donations. Im not saying he doesnt have good intentions but fod him, this is his means of eating because he knows he has far less chances of winning.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Youoareofoolish: 4:50am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What difference does it make BATholomew

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by arantess: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2022
WibusJaga:

Atiku & Thïefnubu may be better polithiefcians, but Obi is miles ahead of them when it comes to true leadership. kiss
The question now

Does Nigeria need politicians or good leaders?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by ibechris(m): 4:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

It has not been ratified.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by arantess: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2022
Afikoo:

As a presidential candidate, he has suspended his campaign to visit flood victims in Benue State .

This is the kind of leader we want.
There's a video of him doing humanitarian work in Haiti during that earthquake

He also donated thousands of dollars to their cause back then

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Skty: 5:04am On Oct 21, 2022
This man is selfless...love u bro

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by yankison(m): 5:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Afikoo:

YES!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by EmmyCC: 5:09am On Oct 21, 2022
With Peter Obi a better Nigeria is POssible

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by vickydevoka(m): 5:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Gentino:

Can other competitors including the one that called his good gesture of suspending his campaign to visit the victims of flood show us their throwback videos showing this kind of empathy.

Politics aside, any man that campaigns against this man should be visited by karma.
I hate politics walahi but this man good die. He can never won because Nigeria doesn't deserve good people. Jagaban or son of the soil 1 of Adamawa will win. Nigeria have more corrupt people than sincere people over all. Checking the stats you will found out that corrupt people will vote for corrupt people and viseversa

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by nams77: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Ololademrmoney2:
I hope it's not for the glam.
Something that took place in 2012? I wondered why no other politician did it for the glam too
A man that went to south Africa to intervene when Nigerians were being called?
Make Una dey try reason am na! The man is not perfect but he is good

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Nwodosis:
How can we tag this video to those calling his suspension of his campaign as eye service?

Download the video from YouTube using an app know as vidmate then tag them on social media

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Come to Anambra State and ask for Peter Obi... If they tell you what he did , you will think he spent 40 years as governor ..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by IfnobeGod20: 5:48am On Oct 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
let me shock you 99% of Tinubu supporters online especially nairaland are staunch bigots.
they're not supporting Tinubu because they know he's a better candidate but just to spite igbos and Hausas.

check their nairaland usernames and post history and see for yourself.
they never loved this country as they parade themselves but just love spitting other tribes at the expense of the country's growth and development.
Election to them means cruise and avenue to measure dickk
they supported Buhari twice even when they knew his failure is certain.
today they're rinsing and repeating the same thing.

while 95% of Tinubu supporter offline and other social media are there for financial gain and nothing more.
from Nollywood actors to influencers nobody supports Tinubu for the future of this country.
to them others can go to hell for all they care.

dear Nigeria youths it's time to look these people in the face and tell them enough is enough.
suffering knows no tribe.
millions of Nigerians are suffering from buhari they imposed on us twice.
it's time to stop these social media sadists.
be brutal and ruthless in approaching them.
let them cry social media bully.
you're fighting for your future and nothing else.
God bless us and may we get it right.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless South South
God bless Middle belt

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Amen
I love this your comment, well captured but please I want to plead, don't bully anyone leave them to their foolery. One encourage them to change because bully can't change them, they are like the Egyptians, their hearts are hardened. Continue encourage and one day before the election, they may change and see reason to join hands to rescue this country from vipers called politicians.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

U must be stupid animal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Olisehinnocent: 5:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Atleast he's not doing eye service like Reno and you urchin said
Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Levels1(m): 5:59am On Oct 21, 2022
Afikoo:

Flood victims who are Igbo from his State.

And if he fails to accommodate them who should?

We should stop irrelevant publicity I beg.

The truth of the matter is that he's not fit and can never govern Nigeria but Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2022
OBIdient all the way continue with your good labour

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by chachanga: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This useless bastard thinks he can cajole us with this eye service nonsense. I have always known this Peter Obituary doesn't have any sense on that is empty skull.
He can only lamba his fellow Zombies and not people like us.
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense
This stupid idiot thinks he can rule us. Never
He can only rule Biafra land. Spit

Update

For everyone that wish me death... I laugh at all your stupidity grin grin

One by one your Obituaries will be pasted by your families. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
May my ancestors let this be
This much bitterness over what?
Those wishing you death may be wasting their time...
The bigger issue is you bring useful to yourself with this type of attitude.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by iSense247: 6:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This useless bastard thinks he can cajole us with this eye service nonsense. I have always known this Peter Obituary doesn't have any sense on that is empty skull.
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense

Update

One by one your Obituaries will be pasted by your families. I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart.
We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-Muslim ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

No spirit-filled Christian will vote kleptomaniac-terrorist ticket at this time in Nigeria when there's a good and balanced alternative in Peter Obi. We SW say no to muslim-terrorist ticket. You can't Islamise us again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

U are once again a bastard.Which part of igala land? Useless pig
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 6:16am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense

Update

U will die by thunder strike .Amen
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by abbeyfel: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
A terrorist supervisor
A thief
A liar
An animal with no sense

Update

Chai! This your heart and mindset isn't right at all. How can a sane mind type all these? Does being political opponents make us bitter rivals? So much bitterness in your comment. If this is how we all think, there will be no Nigeria to even vote! Chai! This your heart needs better purging I swear! BTW, na your Ancestors dey answer prayers? You show serious human relationship dysfunctionality. Chai
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Gbemini:
All na scam
Which scam again? U need serious deliverance.A man does good u will complain,he does bad u will still complain.Wat do u want in ur life bikonu? U are so confused and unfortunate honestly
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by lugiano1: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
oga must you remain a hegoats? Try get sense na. Don't let hatred kill you
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by PS712: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Gentino:

God allows things for a purpose. The flooding is bad experience but this video should open the eyes of Nigerians as to who they should go for, if they like, let them shut their eyes, ears and also hearts and brains from reason, as for me I have made up my mind to support Peter Obi but in the event foolish ones impose another calamity I have faith I and my family won't suffer with the foolish in their misery. There is grace that knowledge from God carries.
Re: Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) by Verysmart101: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Espelbengz:
This was commendable, you obidients should also commend the efforts of other aspirants, politics is not about bitterness!!! After all we are all Nigerians.

Which efforts are they making in Dubai and London?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APGA In Early Lead In Anambra Governorship Election / Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader) / Peter Obi Visit Computer Village, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.